NUKE CANADA NOW

HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raid_on_Dartmouth_(1749)
dailysignal.com/2017/07/03/im-pediatrician-transgender-ideology-infiltrated-field-produced-large-scale-child-abuse/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/institute-of-psychiatry-psychology-and-neuroscience-kings-college-london-bame-professor-patrick-a7842531.html
archive.is/xGtwZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

feels bad man

How do small groups of paid protestors have this amount of power?

Nobody counter protests, sad state. This isn't just the left the whole of canada is to blame for this.

canada is doing the year zero routine.

decolonize everything. decolonize numbers. decolonize words. speak in gibberish. fuck it all mAAAAAAAN

Is it lost on you cucks that they Niqab'd him?

How does this affect your real life?

Stop being outraged over every little thing

This is how all white "boys" and men will be forced to dress in year 2035, so don't worry

Fucking KYS Mohammed

Why dont they like the statue? He founded Halifax? So what.

oh for fuck's sake

enjoy your sharia law, leaf faggots.

because muh first nation pain :'((((((((((((

>Nobody counter protests
nobody gets paid to counter protest. Only those that get paid to protest and those with nothing but time are the ones bringing about change, and it ain't pretty.
Orwell was right, but it happened so gradually we didn't see it come about. We're seeing history get rewritten everytime it is inconvenient to the current interests.

As soon as the British turned up in Halifax the Micmacs started slaughtering them, egged on by the Acadians. It was in response to this that Cornwallis issued the bounty. The bounty was never paid, i.e. no Micmac scalps were taken. Needless to say, the media and academics make it look like he just woke up in the morning and decided to be a homicidal racist for no fucking reason at all.

>the British turned up in Halifax

Should clarify, the British founded Halifax though the Micmac had used parts of the peninsula as a traditional seasonal fishing ground.

I don't even know what to say at this point.

If Trudeau isn't gone by 2019, we're fucking done for. If he wins, then the burgers need to nuke us to prevent our cancer from further spreading.

How much longer are you gonna pander to these low IQ mutts and their dysgenic white leftist allies?

Well at least you got your weed. Right?

"The Raid on Dartmouth (1749) occurred during Father Le Loutre’s War on September 30, 1749 when a Mi’kmaq militia from Chignecto raided Major Ezekiel Gilman's sawmill at present-day Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, killing four workers and wounding two. [...] To prevent the French and Wabanaki Confederacy massacres of British families, on October 2, 1749, Governor Edward Cornwallis offered a bounty on the head of every Mi'kmaq. [...]

"Despite Cornwallis' efforts to defend the community, in July 1750, the Mi'kmaq killed and scalped seven men who were at work in Dartmouth.[19] In August 1750, 353 people arrived on the ship Alderney and began the town of Dartmouth, which was laid out in the autumn of that year.[20] The following month, on September 30, 1750, Dartmouth was attacked again by the Mi'kmaq and five more residents were killed.[21] In October 1750 a group of about eight men went out "to take their diversion; and as they were fowling, they were attacked by the Indians, who took the whole prisoners; scalped ... [one] with a large knife, which they wear for that purpose, and threw him into the sea ..."[22]
In March 1751, the Mi’kmaq attacked on two more occasions, bringing the total number of raids to six in the previous two years.[23] Three months later, on May 13, 1751, Broussard led sixty Mi'kmaq and Acadians to attack Dartmouth again, in what would be known as the "Dartmouth Massacre"."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raid_on_Dartmouth_(1749)

Orwell could not have imagined the state of the world today. He predicted the fire would be 451 degrees, when in fact, it is many 1000's.

No kidding. I can't believe how fucking bad this is getting. I'm done with this place.

Sorry m8, you're fucked.
Your prime minister just gave millions to advance feminist causes, to a charity that pays women less than men.
You're more upside down than Australia.

From the same entry:

"Cornwallis' decision to put a bounty on the Mi'kmaq did not pivot simply on the Raid on Dartmouth in 1749.[28] By the time Cornwallis had arrived in Halifax, there was a long history of the Wabanaki Confederacy (which included the Mi'kmaq) killing British civilians along the New England/ Acadia border in Maine (See the Northeast Coast Campaigns 1688, 1703, 1723, 1724, 1745)"

The only reaction of Micmac "historians" like Daniel Paul has to been to say 1) the Micmacs dindu nuffin (i.e. it never happened and 2) the British deserved it anyway for stealin' er land.

This country is so steeped in lies and hypocrisy it makes me sick.

>woman
>5 o clock shadow

Say it with me. Child abuse.

I'm beginning to think that white nationalists are planting these people and stories to turn people into white nationalists who hate leftist insanity. I also think it's a great idea because I am a white nationalist.

The drag-demons have propagandized children like this in the Cape Breton Regional Library system as well. I'd be hugely surprised if it hadn't also happened in Toronto and Vancouver by now.

canada has reached the point of no return with this peak degeneracy
>your people are on the path of self destruction

dailysignal.com/2017/07/03/im-pediatrician-transgender-ideology-infiltrated-field-produced-large-scale-child-abuse/
Some with actual credentials making a well thought case against the indoctrination.

Fuck this place.

>be me
>identify potential bait thread
>identify leaf
>don my alter ego(my name related)
>begin investigation
>mouse over OPs ID.
>3 post by this user
>mfw

Also, I like how everyone defends everything up north, brother user.

premier of ontario
wat

every single person who can't be fucked to even pay attention is de facto counter-protesting. you are asking, "why doesn't the side that favors the protest also highlight the fact that most people don't?" which is fucking retarded.

Sup Forums is a protest.

yeah, everyone hates her guts, she runs up the budget worse than trudeau

the only good thing about canada's decline is how easy it is to find asian gf

this guy was trolling for sure

jesus christ you are cringy.
could you please go back to (((reddit)))

Been only once for an ama about 7 months ago.

I don't wanna go back.

>the only good thing about canada's decline is how easy it is to find asian gf
instantly lost all respect for Canada. Even their Sup Forums users are cucks.

And notice how it's all white kids in there. They're cramming this garbage down white kids' throats to make sure they never breed

What's misleading about that headline is that it's the right gender pronouns being criminalized, not the wrong ones. It's accurately calling a man in a dress "Mr." or "he" that'll get you into trouble.

I reached the point where I can't tell satire apart from liberal mind rot.

its ok, nobody respects australia in the first place

literal a continent full of criminals

WHAT THE FUCK
WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?

Why do they hate Cornwallis?

Also holy fuck USA can you fuck off? Your exportation of Americana is ruining the world.

>Why do they hate Cornwallis?

See:

So while your country literally falls apart you make fun of nothing. Nice mentality.

Orwell didn't write Fahrenheit 451, that was Bradbury.

Half Mi'kmaw/half-white human here, ask me anything.

Daniel Paul is a revisionist.

The Mi'kmaw exterminated a whole other race of people.

The only good thing about Mi'kmaw is that they embraced Christianity early on.

My full-blood uncle would've hated the shit in OP. He would've called this de-volving. He firmly believed that humans had to evolve from tribal societies, and that liberals were holding traditional, tribal societies back from evolving by sticking us on the Rez. I agree with him. Took a long time to get over my Canadian brainwashing though.

Pic sort of related.

Why are they unironically just destroying history?

"Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall drive you mad" -- Aldous Huxley

how to identify a redditfag
>starts greentext story with "be me"
>cringey and fake anecdote
>ends greentext with "mfw"
>proceeds to post it on reddit for imaginary internet points

>when your local injun reserve ends up on Sup Forums

Wew lad that's great hah

Because he didn't want to be scalped?

There's a based Micmac in Cape Breton called Athanasius Sylliboy who has been very vocal in his opposition to the de-Christianization of his people in recent years and their embrace of a militant political agenda and/or the kind of fake pan-Native identity which consists of smudging, sweat lodges, "two spirit" peoples etc.

>stop being outraged

You don't know what rage is, but you will.

I'm getting really tired of all these faggots protesting over statues and flags.

why do they all have to dress like clowns?

I live 3 hours from Halifax, what do?

For real this pisses me off big time. Cornwallis did nothing wrong.

>tfw headed to Canada in less than a month

Fuck, I need some kind of primer for what has become illegal over there since 2011. I'm scared I'm going to call some faggot a faggot and get sentenced to life in prison.

They didn't just list it without gender, but without sex.

You know, like, biological sex.

What the fuck.

Look for it then nignog.
ad homenim as fuck.

pic taken from the sticky. l2r.

Nope he couldn't even deliver on that.

USA pls annex us

Attention.

BURQA'D

Denying human biology is somehow considered progress to these sick fuckers.

>Lil miss hot mess

you're a big guy

>crying after getting insulted
welcome to Sup Forums NEET

>"two spirit" peoples
Isn't this injun code for homosexuality

fucking seriously? in winnipeg of all places. Pathetic

Yeah, but nobody seems to know where it came from. Even if one or two particular tribes had such a notion, there were hundreds across North America and to say that they all had the same attitude to homosexuality (conveniently the same as those of modern Leftists!) is dubious in the extreme. It'd be like saying that because the ancient Greeks practiced pederasty that this would have been acceptable everywhere else in Europe.

Every day I wonder if Canada can possibly get worse, every day I am surprised with something new.
It's almost like watching a fucking TV drama cliffhanger.

Halifax more cucked than Toronto...

Dear America: Glass this country to save the world.

Yes. At least, that's what I was raised to believe by my Micmac mother.

BUT Native American history is full of bullshit.

Why?

Because Natives love bullshitting white historians, anthropologists, archaeologists. They think their culture and history is so fucking special that it shouldn't be shared with non-Natives.

This is how Canada dies, one day at a time.

can someone give a tl;dr context to a retard here pls?

> (You)
>crying after getting insulted
>welcome to Sup Forums NEET

Crying? I'm asking them to show me I've been to reddit and posted faggotry. Never been(one ama).

ad homenim. learn how not how to think like a retard.

Well please end this fucking joke of a country

The statue's going to a museum, right? They're not going to melt it down or anything?

No more taking down Confederate monuments after this. Initially I didn't care, but now I realize that the end goal is the total elimination of anything White or Western. The Confederate monuments are sort of a buffer, if they stay up, everything else is safe.

That's what we've been saying.

hope you like the smell of syrup user.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/institute-of-psychiatry-psychology-and-neuroscience-kings-college-london-bame-professor-patrick-a7842531.html

Those kids look mortified, do they not realize they are potentially creating a generation of children that will associate all this "queer" garbage with these negative emotions?

Please archive it
archive.is/xGtwZ

Fair enough Norway, but is that for all MSM outlets or just left-leaning ones? What about the Telegraph, for example?

>"Homo Supremacist"

Sodomy is quintessentially Canadian!

midschool bants

can't tell if bantz or doublethink

Well, you were right. As a non-Southerner, I'm still against the Confederacy, but the remaining monuments must stay up.
>The dean added that the portraits were “almost entirely white middle-aged men” and more up-to-date scholars would replace them, making the educational establishment less “alienating” for students from a diverse cultural background.
Do areas of science that were pioneered by Slavs or Japanese take down portraits of the poineers because they're "intimidating"? How are students such delicate snowflakes that they're "intimidated" if the pioneers of their field, for example psychology, didn't look like them?

Glad to have you back.

>The dean added that the portraits were “almost entirely white middle-aged men” and more up-to-date scholars would replace them, making the educational establishment less “alienating” for students from a diverse cultural background.

we've been labeled ignorant, evil white trash racists for the last decade by sheltered europoors. forgive me for thinking this is hilarious

injun parents too drunk to remember to take kids to library readings