HAPPENING - ISRAEL CALLS YOU TO TAKE REFUGEES AND OPEN YOUR BORDERS

youtube.com/watch?v=oU9Uc5ZQHtQ
Israeli NGO's started a new "World peace and open borders" global campaign, Aviv Geffen, the Israeli singer who leads the campaign said "If we want our grandchildren to live in a better world we need to act now"

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/world/palestinians-in-canada-urge-israel-to-open-borders-1.670548
archive.is/p8iL7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>those comments
we are strnoker than (((them)))

These comments are the proof that Barbara was right. you haven't learned yet how to be multicultural

Bump

So when are you opening your boarders?

How's your Palestinian removal process going there?

Israel is the only Jewish country it must stay safe
Everything is done peacefully

Jews trying to destroy civilization isn't really news. Maybe for a short period in ancient Egypt it was but I think almost everyone knows the score now or will figure it out soon enough.

Multikilti is a blessing goy, why woulf you reject such great thing
Not for Israel, our situation is different. we must remain safe from our enemies

Reminder the Kikes ban on degeneracy and other leftist NGO shilled by kikes as "le based kikes" only applies to NGO acting against Israel

You could have had Israel. I wouldn't care if you killed every Palestinian, heck every Arab in the entire region I wouldn't care but you had to go against the very people who are the reason you have Israel and who defeated the Nazis. Oh well, you made you choice.

Open you borders goys don't be racys

all kikes must die

>jews tell goy to race mix constantly
>tell their own women tank tops are evil

Makes sense.

Tank tops are anti Jewish conspiracy to get black people to rape our women

t. Kekistani fag

I cant tell if jew posters are being ironic or not.

>Never ironic. Multikulti is the best for you

I detest killing but threat elimination is necessary. Sad it had to come to this. I hope past mistakes are not repeated in the execution and wide consensus is gained before implementation.

Accidental greentext

to everyone ITT who will say openbordersforisrael

He's mocking us for (you)s.

>Multikilti is a blessing goy, why woulf you reject such great thing

For the same reason you do it you kike

Israel is very multikulti

Lel funny

jesus christ. these kikes fuck the fuck off.

Name one bad thing about multikulti
Sup Forums has Israeli mods?

people joke why ZOG hasnt shut the goyim down.

They keep us up to keep an eye on us.

I don't get it

Y dont dey tear down dem fences to Palestine

>Palestine
There is no palestine. palestine is israel

analysing speech patterns
identifying anonymous user
find out how to sell them shit and keep them small
same game as with the Beatnick who became Hippies who became lawyers for the ZOG

Dude you like fantasy sotries don't ya

I would wish it was a fantasy story. Now go sell and buy some CO2 certificats, it is for the environment ;^)

Den y all dem fences and natives who arent considered citizens

We keep the invaders in a cage until we kick them out.

I think there's a resurgence of anti-Africanism because at this point in time, Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural, and Africans are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic society that it once was in the last century. Africans will be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Africans will be resented because of their leading role, but without this transformation, Israel will not survive!

FUCK NETANYAHU AND JEWISH PEOPLE.
#Resist

When will Israel stop these blatantly Racist policies?! It's not 1950 anymore!

Israel needs to take their fair share of migrants. If they were in the EU, they'd be punished like poland/hungary. RACISTS!

Racist Israeli Jews. Diversity is our Strength!

Please stop this boring propaganda you're embarrassing yourself

Sad thing is, half the board is now made of redditors who have no idea what you are alluding to.

Hypocrite! Jesus was right about you kikes

Lead by example. Be a good boy

Israel won't survive either. The sand niggers are out breeding them and will eventually swallow them whole.

Remember Obama helped Iran get a nuke. Obama was jew aware. Israel will start to play a different tune once Hezbollah's benefactor has a nuke.

remembering that kike bitch still makes my blood boil

>Not for Israel, our situation is different. we must remain safe from our enemies

As are the muslim terrorists invading Europe. They are our enemies, but you import them for us, then get pissed when you get a little taste of your own medicine such as It's okay though. Your women are turning on you. Israel is about to get BLACKED and you know it.

They fear the white man...they know Arabs and niggers and everyone else is too dumb to rise against them...they fear another hitler

top kek

Me neither. Enlighten me
Jesus was kike himself
Israel is very multicultural already. Do your research
The niggers will assimilate like they are doing everywhere
Who?
Because Israel already took too much refugees, Europe don't take their fair share
White men did a lot of damage.. makes sense to fear them won't you agree
ALREADY
DIVERSE
Nobody cares about your shitposting

I failed to legh

This is an Israeli poster, newfag 4channers. Since its your first time, ill let you off with a warning. But next time, DO NOT REPLY

This is just anti semitism and you just don't do that

I dont mind if it is jewbacca

Obama was a passive aggressive beta. His big defiance was not vetoing a UN resolution and he probably only did that in a hissy fit because Trump won and he backed down from following through to anything real. Not that I give a crap about Israel one way or the other. If anything I like how they stand up to the UN but Obama didn't do shit.

>2017
>still Hates Jews
Not very progressive from you

some kike bitch in sweden who said white people need to go an jews will be at the centre of that. It was everywhere on old /new/

nice id

link?

חנפן טיפש

So,You want to end this?

They're both disgusting and oven worthy.

This is different

>World peace and open borders

They say: "let's all open borders" but Israel will close it anyway.

>t. mexipoop
But Israel has enough diversity

Hey nigger! gtfo from this pretty women you shithead cuck

Shut the fuck up Christ killer, you will pay and wander the earth for ever in homelessness, kike.

I will flash the water in the bathroom after I finish, something you will never do
I believe a woman should have her own desicion for what to do with her body. no, I ain't triggered.

digits of truth

Open borders is for cucks.Jewish or not.

I will wear your stinky kike flesh on a Xipe totec rite to appease my Gods and your betrayal, kike.

Appreciate that
Your digits are not so bad as well :)
Open borders is for (you)
K.

>666
oy vey

ZDS brate

But the Palestinians are also the people. They pressed on to their state, you killed their families, and now it's kind of fucking tolerant that the black men come in ... decide: Are you fascists or some fucking multi cult?

Crna legija

>OY VEY!
>OH VEY!
>OHVEY!
>OVEY!
>OBEY!

After you, Shekelstein.

hmmmmm no
Israel is quite multicultural...
DO YOUR RESEARCH

>ISRAEL CALLS YOU TO TAKE REFUGEES AND OPEN YOUR BORDERS
> Israeli NGO
> NGO

The Ashkenazi population in Israel would benefit greatly from racial interbreeding with the natives. Since Ashkenazis are European in origin they are not adapted to their warm middle eastern climate so racial interbreeding would yield great benefits in reducing incidences of skin cancer in Ashkenazi Israelis. Furthermore breeding with the natives would give the newly enriched Ashkeanzi population a strong genetic link to that nation, thereby dismantling antisemitic arguments about Ashkenazi Jewish validity as a middle eastern identity.

>genocided
>relevent

I guess you really are relevent after all.

craotia i have to word for you:fuc bad
HAHAHA YO ARE THE IDIOT WITH SMALL SKULL YOU ARE TURK STINK DOG
YOU LAUGH MY ASSHOLEHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH DEADBEAT TURK
YUO STEAL THE SERB CLAY GIVE IT BACK YOU MUST GIVE BACK OUR RIGHTFUL CLAY USA+BOSNIA+SERBIA=FUCK YO UCROTIA
we kill the croatian horses you will never find the serb horses you have 1 chance to give back the clay
WHERE IS THE CLAY
ww2 we kill 200 ustasa tanks
FUCK YOU CROATIA YO ARE THE SHIT COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN THE TURK ZOO ANIMALS. HAHAHAHAHHAHA
DEAR COATIA PRIMEMEMISTER, I SHIT FROM THE HIGHEST CHIMNEY TO YOUR MOUTH. YOU ARE THE GAY PRESIDENT. I KILL YOUR HORSE
-TUPAC
I WILL DIE FOR SERBIA. I DO NOT FEAR THE CROAT WIZARD PAVELIC. I WILL NOT AFRAID
fuck macedonia fuck bosni a shqipere AND fuck you croatia, you shit from slovak ass..RONALDO.. SOCER
serb has wisdom of the falcon.
GO BACK TO MONGOLIA....HAHAHAHAHAHHA TUPAC SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA SLAVA

>"If we want our grandchildren to live in a better world we need to act now"

Does this mean gassing all the kikes, niggers and sand rats?

cbc.ca/news/world/palestinians-in-canada-urge-israel-to-open-borders-1.670548

Quite the opposite, lowlife skinhead

Always archive
archive.is/p8iL7

Fuck. off. leaf.

As we speak Ashkenazi women are getting gang banged by Arab Jewish men. It is the future of Israel