Mulatto Kid Problems

1/2 Hey Sup Forums I have a question, I'm a mixed shit skin unfortunately. My mom is full white and so are both her parents and my great grandparents (we have French, German, and English ancestory but nothing dark skinned) my dad was born here but he's full Dominican and so are his parents and their parents. I'm kind of light skinned though

>Pic related

especially compared to my dad who's almost black,
And I was wondering if my children have a chance of being lighter than me or maybe even relatively fair skinned? I want to restore my bloodline I really do, I'm way closer to the white side of my family and they're all really great to me even though my mom was the only one in our whole fucking family and out of her 4 siblings who race mixed. She was a degenerate rebellious person who got pregnant at 16 by a person of a different fucking ethnicity and I believe it was pretty inconsiderate of her to do so. Although I am glad she didn't believe in abortion, it's just everyone thinks I'm adopted and I'm now forever labeled as a spic and shitskin even though I've never really identified with Hispanics (all my friends have been white kids.) I don't speak Spanish, I don't have any kind of criminal histoy, I graduated high school and plan to go to college in the fall and have held a job since 14. The one girl I dated, I dated for three years and she was white and Christian. Not like super Christian though, we did start to have sex after a year of dating, (we took each other's virginity). I never abused her or cheated on her or anything like that. We broke up because our colleges are too far apart so she never "paid the toll" and I got along with her family.

2/2 I know your feelings on race mixing so I don't expect you to be okay with me wanting to breed with a white woman or anything but honestly do I have a chance at restoring it? Like maybe my children will be lighter than me and then if I raise them right they'll date whites and their children will be even lighter and so forth. It's just one genetic fuck up across a whole span of white background. It's just been really been bothering me a lot lately, I mean I feel white in every kind of way except for the one that matters, my fucking appearance. You have no Idea how lucky some of you are, for my job I even had to put down Hispanic and not white, I know people must look at me and think there goes another "shit skin" or "thug" or "lazy Hispanic" or "my daughter better never bring him home" I would just like to be able to save my children or grandchildren from this kind of stigma, I don't think people consider how emotionally damaging it can be for half white kids who have brown skin and don't feel attached to tht part of themselves at all. I'm hoping my children will turn out looking like Rashida Jones' skin type, her father is much darker than me so I think it would be possible.
Any thoughts?

>Inb4
No matter how much you try to deny it or say you hate yourself you're still a worthless shit skin

Yeah, I know.

eye color?

Just black some white conservative Christian girl and chances are that your children will end up looking like the American average once they pop out.

TL:DR
Mom's white, dad's not, now I'm dark. Can this ever be corrected for my kids?

Also here's a pic of Rashida for reference

A shitty brown my moms are green

God I hope so bro, thanks

youre sad af, get off this god damm satirical board.

Just get with either a night skin black girl or a white chick and your kids will come out super light skin. My son had blue eyes for first few weeks after he opened them, but they turned green like mine.

Sorry op but you have to go back I reported your arm to ice nothing personnel

The board might be satire but in Amerrica I promise you it's not

>I'm kind of light skinned though
uhhhhh

Can you speak spanish ?

What's so great about your genes? Just inject some übermensch dna into your balls and inpregnate your wife with it. Your wife and kids will never know and you'll have a great life with kids likely to be smarter and less violent

Tanish skin and green eyes would be perfect, that combo always seems to work out well. It contrasts nice with the skin at least

Sounds like your mom had some fun, huh.

Whats wrong with getting a girl thats non-white. Quit being part of the fucking problem. Miscegenation goes both ways. Obviously your children would be lighter but they still wouldnt be white.

All good user, I'll just show em my citizenship. I got my birth certificate in my closet

You should kill yourself shit skin

>inject some übermensch dna into your balls

Is this even a thing?

>I want to restore my bloodline
You don't have one. You are a mulatto and you have no business breeding with whites.

So your solution to being a disgusting mixed race mutt is further destroying the white gene pool?

They will never be white. You will just be destroying white genes with a white woman.

You know what we think. Stay away from white women. Get a light skinned mixed girl if you want lighter kids. Otherwise you are just part of the problem.

Comparatively to the Dominican side of my family is my point

No, not a word of it

If you are a mulato and you want to bleach your childrens 1/2 from 2/4 and next 3/6 , you can mix with a castiza , 70% whitw 30% black but dont mix with another white girl 100% like your mom , its not the better solution

Shouldn't you be on the look out for vans?

Dont worry about ot mate

Once realise its not ones race colour or creed that matters but the choices you make and the strength of your character wich makes your worth, you will laugh at your previous notions

Lol yeah for like one night then fucked over her life kek

Actually you cant be white but yes your childrens , and the childrens of your childrens ...

In 4 or 5 generations they can be white with 70%

I said that I don't like being this color, not tht I'm a depressed faggot. Gotta live the life your given

Think how many innocent white girls will make this very mistake.

Dominicans

Go back to plebbit or I swear I will destroy your precious little pede board.

I would suggest staying away from white women. Possibly have a chat with your Dad and tell him he's a nigger and you are embarrassed. Get a vasectomy and then get started on some heroin. The heroin will make you feel complete because it's going to be a tough journey but I have confidence you'll do the right thing and never make eye contact or speak with a white female ever again.

This

You don't have a soul, you should stop this abomination and not procreate.

Back to plebbit you civnat retards

This is why the white race is dying.

OP you don't need to come to the chilean basket weaving forum for advice on how to be less "you" for god's sake man you sound like a good guy, live and let live

And in effect he will have destroyed 5 generations of would-be whites and replaced them with more brown mongrels.

Sorry , castizo is not 70 white and 30 black , its 70 white and 30% mongoloid(nativeamerican) idk how to say a person who has 70% w and 30% black

should someone who is already mixed race worry about miscegenation?

if your dad is Dominican you're probably a quadroon

Sheit , your right

Feels good to be white with blue eyes even though I'm half Mexican

Cuck post somewhere else you filthy kike.

This must be the new shill slide thread method. I keep seeing "I'm half black and if x is y then what is z" the past week with different situations

True. Perhaps it'd be better if I didn't produce offspring but that's a hard blackpill to swallow

>a fucking leaf

My dad is half white, my mom is full white. My Brother and Sister are both Blonde and have light colored eyes but since I had a different mom who has brown eyes and hair that's what I landed with.

But since my father was able to help spawn someone who is blonde and blue eyed I suppose that means it's likely that he at least passed on some of the recessive genes necessary for that to me. Which means if I were to mate with a blonde blue eyed person my children might also be blonde/blue eyed.

too bad I am a tranny

Wrong. The white race is dying because they can see that we are on a path to destruction. They feel helpless because if they strike back, prison or death is assured. So they have literally given up. This is because of shitskins and Jews.

Are you me?

Just end up with whoever you end up with, it'll most likely be a white woman since you seem to already be more attracted to them anyways.

Everyone has something they're insecure about thus not being completely white, while it may be your insecurity, won't necessarily be your children's insecurity, especially given how race mixing is more encouraged as the years pass. Even if they do come out white they'll still find something to brood over in life, so really just be grateful that you didn't end up embracing Dominican culture rather than white culture. I'm the only one in my massive family who went down this path and I can clearly see all my relatives ending up in some pretty bad places. Once I finish grad school and find a job, I'm jumping ship.

Don't make anymore mixed children. Instead, do the best thing you can do, and adopt white children. Your wife will support you if you make your case well. Practice peaceful parenting, homeschool them, guarantee your children a debt-free life by incorporating a lifestyle off-grid. That is a very good way to help the white race, and very respectable. More than most anons will ever do, I'm sure. Stop being insecure about your race. Fucking own it and just do the right thing. Adopt.

No user, I'm saying if I'm the only contamination and its only half then maybe I can flush it out if my children and their children all mate with whites, I was denied my white skin so my ancestors should never have a chance at it? Come on...

1/2 shart skin and 1/2 mutt

confirmed not white

Do what you want, faggot, not because some touchless virgins on the internet tells you so.

Absolutely retarded. Accept that you're shitskinned and stop stealing our genes.

Literally an entire race that's so embarrassing it tries to fuck it's way out.

So your plan is what? Sit on your ass and be a keyboard warrior.

don't you think that someone who was raised by a mixed race father is likely to mix-breed on their own anyway?

Full blown unironic White Nationalist here. One of my close friends is a mulatto actually. His mother was also a racemixing slut and he never knew his father (surprise surprise). As a result he acts very White and doesn't like blacks. He is also pretty aware of issues like the Jewish problem so we get along very well. This is the reason we're still very close even after my views have shifted further and further right to the point where I wouldn't make another non-White friend. He accepts his fate and says that if the Race War broke out he would not support any side and would leave the country to live a life in the woods somewhere. I find this to be very noble.

This is what you must be if you want a future in this world. Disavow your colored family and any "culture" you may have picked up from them. I strongly oppose you fucking up White bloodlines but as I assume you will try, you better raise those kids as White as possible and teach them the same values.

At least you have your head on straight, I guess.

Quadroon with a Carbbean mix here, I'm white and half of my quad relatives are white. You literally have the skintone of a tan quadroon as it is.

If you have 9 clean glasses of drinking water and 1 glass filled with half water half feces, should you pollute the other 9 glasses to dilute the shitty 10th one?

You aren't white

The best you can hope for is to marry a Ginger and bleach the shitskin out of your children

You can be honorary if you help us against the Jews

Alright I see what you're saying, maybe erase it back into the gene pool but don't just dive head first?? Not a bad suggestion

Holy kek, good one

Trips of ffucking truth.
Except
>Spic

Leave this forum filthy faggot.

Stay away from white women. I'm sorry about your situation but you and your descendants will never be white. It's over for your line man. Just find another mixed or w/e works for you (besides white) and live your life.

It's horrifying honestly, why do you think I'm redpilled?

>falling for the "Sup Forums is satire" meme
plebbit ==>

See! I'm lighter than that

Yeah, it's kind of like blood doping.

Loll right ddeal with being a degenerate shit skin by being more degenerate

Well nigger, I'd love to hear you're suggestion. I just explained that the correct course of action is violence but I'm not going to prison or morgue all by myself. The inevitable collapse will bear fruit as it will be open season on shitskins and Jews.

just get an hispanic gf

You are willing to pollute somebody else's gene pool to dilute the filth of your own.

Either find a mixed girl or you are part of the problem. Your kids will never be white. You will just be destroying others white genes.

Even if you dilute your glass of water to 1/4 shit, 1/8 shit, 1/16 shit, it will still be shitty water and you will have destroyed 15 good clean glasses of water to get there.

Or are you just a typical shitskin with absolutely no foresight beyond muh dick?

Probably the best choice honestly, I may not have a soul but I do have morales tho

Show penor. For scientific purposes.

Thanks user, that was a surprisingly humane response

thats what I'm saying, he should get with someone else who is mixed, or any non-whites because I dont really give a fuck about their bloodlines.

True, means to an end perhaps? Don't good intentions count for something?

Dont breed.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Pussy ass white boi thinks he can tell us what to do. You can suck my BBC you pathetic little cuck. In 100 years your race will finally be extinct, and there is literally nothing you can do about it. How does that make you feel?

How in the genetic miracle fuck?

>light skinned
Retard

Your quality of life is mated to white rule. When we go, all that will be left is misery.

Lel this post is absolutely devastating
>this kills the mong

>papers please
You sound like a cuck.

Really? I haven't seen them yet, I won't post it again don't worry. I wouldn't want to distract from all of Shia's blacked threads I was just curious on what you all thought that's all

Stop obsessing about your own skin color. No one should be ashamed of something have control over. Get educated, stay away drugs and alcohol, choose good friends, and enjoy your life.

If you do have children, don't ever project this in them.

Except the means and the ends are both negative. You have 5 generations of mutts instead of 5 generations of whites.

Protip: Whites will hate you and your children more for breeding with white women than they would if you stayed with your own women and remained dark.

That was a good laugh at the end thanks m8

Just judging from your arm you could be Mediterranean or Iberian.
If you'd breed a white woman your children would be considerably white so if that's your concern don't worry about it, your genes aren't "forever blacked" or anything.
Besides, as long as you aren't acting like a degenerate fuck and behave like a well mannered person you're already much better off than the average modern cuck, despite the mixing.

under rated poast

>I know your feelings on race mixing so I don't expect you to be okay with me wanting to breed with a white woman or anything but honestly do I have a chance at restoring it?
There are not enough white people to assimilate to. Maybe it makes you feel better tho.

Solid point. I am glad that the white culture and traditions stuck with me at least and I'll be able to pass that on, wish you the best man

>I don't think people consider how emotionally damaging it can be for half white kids who have brown skin and don't feel attached to tht part of themselves at all.
MOst mixed kids feel and are closer to the white side...

Of course you can.
You should start the whitening process by marrying a white woman.
Then your children must do the same and so on.
Pic related, this idea has been going for a long time

Give white trash abandoned orphans a place to go? It is noble but a bit cuckish as well. Although who knows, I'll consider it