This is a clip we see everyday on the French Television

From now to September.
youtube.com/watch?v=SsRk16kcsb8

France is doomed guys, (((they))) will succeed.

0:02 -> Once upon a time...
0:05 -> "I'm beautiful"
0:08 -> "I'm proud"
0:11 -> "I'm funny"
0:12 -> "High Five!"
0:18 -> "I'm alive"
0:19 -> "It's summer, let's party, life is great"
0:23 -> "I'm in love"
0:28 -> "I am desirable"
0:29 -> "Don't you think our skins fit well?"
0:33 -> "I'm free"
0:37 -> "I am..."
0:38 -> "A French story"
0:43 -> "France Television, good with differences, good together"

Where should I go, as a white almost Aryan male?
It's too late now, France is condemned to become a third world country, a fucking shithole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNpw4ngXVhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'm triggered

How can you possibly not get depressed seeing this every day?
How do people get used to it and want it to be true?
French people are impressionable and trust the medias too much. Way more than the American people do.

>France is doomed because of a propaganda commercial.
That just means you have to try harder.

>hurr X is lost we must flee
Cowards, all of you. You fucking idiots think the entire white race will end up chilling out on Iceland whilst the rest of the globe turns into Mad Max and everything will work out fine? Pathetic.

don't be so sad, friends.

Where should i go ? Poland ? Hungary ? Russia ?

You're niggered :(

>Comments are disabled for this video.

never change, France.

>current year +2
>still watching (((television)))
>mfw

I'm not saying this, but the fact that the mass tolerates it...
Also, it's not a commercial; this is something paid by the State, distributed by the CSA & the government.
And don't trust the dislikes, a French right-wing board has raided it.

Well said. I often feel like I don't know how we can fix this mess of a country, but it's worth fighting for and trying our hardest for.

You have no other home. Contain the disease or die.

>jv.con
>French right-wing

nice try Daniel

It must be my French blood. We never change.

I fucking hate my country

I'm leaving it after graduation, there's no way I can stay in that shithole surrounded by countless pussies that let this kind of shit happen

>They tolerate it
If that were actually the case then there wouldn't be such a desperate plea for acceptance. In a country that penalizes people for having the wrong opinion you can't just always be sure of just how many feel the same as you.

>French people are impressionable and trust the medias too much. Way more than the American people do.
you know it's funny...
Americans were extremely distrustful of the media especially the news for a very long time
what you see now with millenials up until 2016 trusting the news is pretty new
it's pretty much only millenials and libtards that trust the news here but having even that many that think the media are good guys is a new phenomenon over here

im guessing because the majority of millenials first vote was for obama and the media did nothing but massage his dick for the entire 8 years he was president so they decided
>hmmm the media agrees with all my political views
>i love the media!
and then 2016 rolls around and the media tricks the entire populace into believing trump doesn't have a chance and then you know the rest....

>Je suis désirable
>show girl who's about to be blacked
Sweden is that you?

No that's fucking France for you, most cucked in the world

Where ya movin?

Eastern Europe would be fine. I have Hungary in mind.

You are all welcome here

exactly, the south of europe and england need to fuck muslims up at some point, and let the northerners fend for themselves, they did this shit anyways, save europa, let them finish their war

Move to the US and bolster our numbers, plus you can own guns.

You can come here, just keep it lowkey

how do portuguese and spanish get treated over there?

OP is an insecure faggot.
Mixed race couples are so rare in France I legit can't say when was the last time I saw one in the streets
Sandnigs keep to themselves, blacks keep to themselves and whites do the same.
This isn't the US yet.

And it's not like "muh republic" and "muh equality" are new in the media, especially public channels. They've been pushing it for decades now
Also, if you still watch TV, you're a fucking idiot

>almost
Africa then

And black frenches will do the same thing soon or later

Easier to work as a dentist in European Union tho

I would have to take several exams in English. If I pass though, that could be great, because I would get American wage with free education.

Thank God your country is preserved. Defend it at all costs.

>Mixed race couples are so rare in France I legit can't say when was the last time I saw one in the streets

now maybe but for your little sister, niece or daughter, not really. They are the one being indoctrinated, not the 25+ adults.

Be nice to go to New Orleans and see a resurgent French scene again instead of the degenerate hell hole its become.

Hitler said France would be the first African colony. Wish more people had listened to that guy. He really knew the score.

Didn't Patton say something along the lines of we picked the wrong side?

Céline, one of the best French writer, imo the best ever, said that in 'Bagatelles pour un massacre', if I recall

yeah... well I feel like that's exactly what the FN keeps saying since the 80's
there's no way to brainwash people into liking something they don't like
If your daughter gets blacked, you're probably responsible for it, not the media

this. i havent watched tv in years. i just pirate whatever series i want

>watching the talmudvision

Just kill the fucking kikes, muslims and kikes.

c'est plein de negres et de rebeus sur le 18-25...

Can't wait to see French-ebonics

Compile a list of immediate measures to undertake as a private citizen right now, please!

The French obviously need some help with that!

Your recommendations please.

Refaites votre vie en Irlande du Nord. Le plus beau pays du Royaume-Uni---et le moins musulman.

" This is what democracy look like. " They said...

>It's too late now
No it isn't. But you need to say goodbye to your 5th (or what not) republique.

Well, aren't you guys used to all the revolutions and stuff by now? It's about time anyways, isn't it?

This.

I'm so tired of seeing all these vague nationalist platitudes.

What does "fighting" even mean? Posting cartoon frogs on the internet?

What is the actual plan? What are the actual specific steps we're supposed to take?

It got him killed. He didn't understand that battle is not limited to the field of battle. The worst and most dangerous enemies don't wear an enemy uniform and shoot at you.

Revolution is maybe too much, people don't want to die for their country anymore.
Last hope would be a Coup d'Etat Wich is very possible seeing the tension between the armies and Macron.

>Coup d'Etat Wich is very possible

LOOOOL
Go to bed imbecile

That's some high quality brainwashing you have over there in froggy land.

Move to Eastern Europe most people are Francophile.

>median salary of 700 euro

WTF I LOVE EASTERN EUROPE NOW.
Nah, fuck off Djokovic.

You didn't hear about Macron cutting mnilitary spending after promising to increase it, after the generals threatened to resign?

It means making people aware and getting them to agree with you.
The real answer to this riddle is to look at history to see how the people of a nation deal with threats to their existence.

Move to Slovenia then it's our own version of Slavic Sweden or some West Slavic country and salaries in Slovenia and West Slavic countries are much higher then in the rest of Slavic countries so you don't really need to worry that much.

That not a good reason to make a fucking coup d'etat imbecile
Fuck off happening shill

Nah nah, no ones will moove in slav shithole country.

Classic. What a pile of rubbish! The government supports foreigners while locals become literal social outcasts.

Im amazed Le Pen fucking lost!

Dude, is Serbia cucked ?

How is the army ? I heard they're allowing foreigners to get in

Reject immigration, it's a good start.

No one has a realistic solution to the (((diversity))).

>Where should I go, as a white almost Aryan male?
If I had the opportunity, I'd escape this madness to south America, somewhere in Argentina.

Disgusting.

>600 views on youtube

Yes no one cares dude

>chief of staff threatened to resign
>Macron promises to increase defense spending
>actually cuts it
>makes a speech to the generals basically telling them to shut up and do what he says
>nobody applauds
I dunno, mang. Rule 0: Keep the army happy.

>Having little chats at cafes and posting memes on the internet while Africans pour in by the thousands every single day.
Yeah, good luck with that.

>Nobody has a realistic solution
Meanwhile south africa is purging their whites. Stop with this bullshit, there is a realistic solution but your deluded by pessimistic thought of all the cucks that would "sympathize"

I don't know man. Both of my parents and my younger sister always say racist things and say they hate muslims, but the 3 of them voted for Macron instead of Le Pen

When I was younger, I showed to my mom a video that was taking place in Paris and there wasn't a single white person in the streets. She told me : "I don't give a fuck, I don't live in Paris"

I fail to understand them

Link to said video?

Is that from a BLACKED video?

Even if you cant convince others to shun coal burners you can still shun them, be unhelpful to them, and wash your hands of their problems. If your coworker fucks niggers and needs help with somt=ething, point out a few niggers at work she could ask instead. her problems are not your problems. she threw in with the porch monkeys didnt she? Let them deal with her problems. you are free from any requirement to help her because she betrayed your race. Let her depend on the niggers instead. shes dead to you user.

Thats how i deal with the coal burners i work with. i wont lift a finger to help them do a damn thing. Fucking nigger lovers.

How are they purging their whites ?

That's not what I meant by spreading awareness. You just want me to give you a better answer, but you already know that answer.

I don't remember, but you can find similar videos I guess

Really activates my almonds

Through death and exile. Bullet or boat.

Reminder that half the French posters here are African or Arab. France is Northern Algeria already. The majority of the white French population is over the age of 50 while the majority of young people are not white. The youth is the future, and so France is destined to be North Africa.

You tried really hard to keep Islam out for 1000 years but it looks like you failed.

they stream blacked?

Me too
What are we going to do about this shit boys?
I'm going to die 10 years earlier because of all this shit

>That's not what I meant by spreading awareness.
What does "spreading awareness" mean, specifically?

>you already know that answer.
No, I don't. What is the answer?

You need to kill your chimps french cuck. But macron is going full communist dictator and is not in the mood for more chimps

youtube.com/watch?v=dNpw4ngXVhY

Topkek France is full of half-arabs

Stupid plan. That will only get you ostracized, ignored and probably fired.

Anywhere you go will be cucked. Eastern Europe is off-white and poor, Western Europe is white but cucked, America is not white, cucked, and getting poorer

>How much time would it take to win the fight against this shit by starting a grassroots political movement, spending hours upon hours debating and memeing on social media, community organizing, giving speeches, managing rallies and demonstrations, trolling people on comments sections and other places, writing angry blog posts, ranting on Youtube videos, trying to get booked on mainstream media and/or podcasts and various other activities?
Decades and the chances of success are slim.

Now let’s say you decide to pursue an internal solution instead of an external solution.

>How long would it take to find a country that you deem suitable for your preferences, find a way in, move your life there and settle down?
2-3 years, max.

Stop watch television? Their media is dying, make it happen faster.

That angry Sup Forums guy who thinks we should go back to the 1950’s. Instead of trolling SJW’s on the internet, bitching about feminists, and kissing Trump’s ass (external solutions), he could just convert to Islam, relocate to any Muslim country (particularly a non-dangerous one like Turkey or Indonesia), marry an 18 year-old virgin, and live the rest of his life in "tradcon bliss". But notice that he doesn’t do that. Instead, he doesn’t change anything of significance in his life and keeps wasting his time on his external solutions which he probably knows deep down are very unlikely to work.

Your time is limited. Time is the most scarce resource you have. If you had unlimited hours in the day, or if you had an eternal lifespan, then yes, you could focus on both internal and external solutions without either of them suffering.

The problem is that you only have about 17 waking hours a day and you’re going to get old and die in a few years. You have shockingly little time to solve your problems and build a better life for yourself and your loved ones. I know there are many of you reading these words who spend a decent amount of time trolling and bitching on the internet about political or cultural stuff (and not getting paid for it). While you’re doing this, you’re not using your limited time to get laid, improve your dating skills, get a better job, start or expand a business, learn about investing, lose body fat, gain muscle, or any of the other things necessary to ensure your long-term happiness as a man.

If you actually took a timer and tracked the amount of time you spend in a typical two-week period of your life dicking around with external solutions (politics, political discourse on the internet, activism, consuming and thinking about political / cultural content you’re upset about or want to change, etc) you would be very surprised at how much time it’s taking you… time you’re not spending on improving your life.

I'd rather be poor than live in an African colony.

There is no fixing it. In Europe, the population statistics are skewed because the vast majority of old people are white and native. The population that matters is the under 30, and the under 30 population is at least 30% non-white and 40% non-native. This goes for every European nation.

It's already too late.

I was just in serbia for 3 weeks, its cucked with gypsies but I only saw 1 nigger the whole time, an american dude visiting as well.
Serbia is more cucked politically, they are surrounded by NATO and their greatest ally, russia, is a shithole

chinese guy in that movie was pretty based, hated the rest, was a successful

Holy fucking Christ I am sick of this fucking place and all the sniveling cowardly cucks that inhabit it.

You stay the fuck where you are and you fight to change this shit. Or I will personally see to it that every fucking cheesemonger Piere is lynched anywhere east of Berlin.

the jews won

they're successfully destroying the white race

Eastern Europe isn't that poor. I'll give you an example.

In France, if you wanted to do MRI, you would have to wait for months and it would cost 1000$ paid by French people taxes.

A friend of mine told me that in Czechia, you could call in the morning, do MRI in the afternoon and pay 50$.

And btw, Western Europe is not white anymore. France, UK and Germany aren't, at least.

So do french girls actually racemix or is it just propaganda? This is what really matters here.

See