Why won't you pay for his healthcare Sup Forums? Why should his condition prevent him from getting insurance...

Why won't you pay for his healthcare Sup Forums? Why should his condition prevent him from getting insurance? You have exactly ONE minute to explain yourselves.
Hardmode: no ad hominems

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.blogspot.com/2017/06/the-cost-of-black-america.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm Swedish

Paying for this healthcare alone would bankrupt the nation.

So you pay for Ashkir's healthcare instead

His condition is caused by his own gluttony

he planned to eat himself to death starting in his 20s, two decades ago.
he talks about watching Fight Club weekly because the message it sent him was 'are you really trying hard enough' and this made him double down on the binge eating.
he discussed this on stream that for well over a decade his plan was to eat and die young.
he planned to die young and thought it would make him happy

Wtf I hate fat people now

i thought he was getting surgery?

Because the state of his health is entirely his fault and he has no right to other people's money in order to alleviate the consequences of his actions.

This picture is so much america.

I don't pay taxes

But do you ever think of how underlying problems of anxiety, depression and possible past abuse contribute to his obesity? Its not as simple as hurr durr fatty just loves his cake. His problems clearly stem from mental illness, you heartless ass.

t.future snackbar merchant

>a fucking leaf
>making fun of literally any other country
lel

I've hid my income for years
The way this country is mismanaged is incredible

This guy has litterally said, he doesn't mind paying more because of obobo care.

No shit this lard tub doesn't care about increased health insurance. The guy already knows he's gonna need it to not die from fat overflow. No matter how much insurance premiums will go up, it will still be cheaper than to fix his pig body himself.

His trauma isn't my responsibility.
As such, it isn't my responsibility to cure it.

Perfect, sustainable, fair and uncruel healthcare:
All reasonable accidents covered. Inherited conditions covered. Pretty much all else covered. UNLESS: It can be proven that via a lifestyle choice, e.g: smoking, drinking, taking drugs, becoming obese without clear genetic or other predisposition, the condition was caused and or worsened by the person. Then they can pay for it themselves. Instantly alleviate massive costs and debt. Kill of or change for the better the masses of fucking morons who waste their bodies then cry to the tax payer. Prevent future degeneracy deluge because everyone starts to take care of themselves.

Because I didn't sabotage my health by eating 4k-10k+ calories a day over a few decades span

I actually want him to die.

You fucking faggots need to stop freely promoting these jewtube whore. What the fuck is going on with the mods, literally nobody who actually uses this board gives a fuck about youtubers sage this shit and get it off of Sup Forums you fucking degenerate faggots.

Does it feel good literally stealing from your own countrymen while benefiting from social programs? Shame on you

Fat fuck made his problem, he can get out of it himself.

Nobody is entitled to be rescued from their own shitty decisions.

Oh yeah because mentally ill poor people running around who can't pay for healthcare is great for society

Shut up you fat faggot

Cant blame him, id do the same

>Why should his condition prevent him from getting insurance?

It shouldn't. Why should I have to pay for it though?

Read this and rethink that attitude.

voxday.blogspot.com/2017/06/the-cost-of-black-america.html

>running around
>running

I don't think this will be a problem

That is his """liquid diet"""

This couldn't be projection, could it?

>I didn't sabotage my health
87% of Sup Forums abuses alcohol and drugs (extreme high risk) and sports tattoos (high risk of hepatitis)

Nobody on Sup Forums dies from obesity - they don't survive that long

>87% of Sup Forums abuses alcohol and drugs (extreme high risk) and sports tattoos (high risk of hepatitis)

But seriously I am going to OD on this cannabis any day now.

Fat people don't deserve to live.

Fucking disgusting pig

he's still probably more healthy than the average shitposter on Sup Forums

I know plenty of people who are anxious, depressed, and previously abused. They don't expect other people to carry them through their life just because of their past.

you mean aside from the fact that he SHOULD be dead by any other standards?

nice argument snekfag

Because he has an addiction to food. He's willingly destroying his own body and we're supposed to pay for his own problems?

checked
also >addiction >willingly
you must be 18 to post on this board, sport

>But seriously I am going to OD on this cannabis any day now.
It's not just about ODs. If you buy drugs you run the risk of being arrested, convicted and put in prison where you bleed out from a torn rectum. The punishment is so much worse than the "crime" that your life expectancy is shortened by a decade.

Infections, liver failure and ink poisoning are just a few of the delights skin artist can expect. Kids even get shot for having the wrong tattoo in the hood.

I was addicted to heroin because I was willingly doing heroin. Me doing heroin was no one else's fault but mine. Stop denying that human beings have agency and self-responsibility.