APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW Sup Forums

APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW Sup Forums

THIS POOR GIRL IS BEING ARRESTED BY ICE AT HER GRADUATION

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fev0lQb-KDc
sinelson.typepad.com/susan-i-nelson-immigrat/2010/07/deportation-of-illegal-immigrants-increases-under-obama-administration.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry it took so long.

fpbp

works for me

>APOLOGIZE
Too busy laughing mate....

/thread

Kek

So glad this happened. Dirty spic deserved it

>sexist liberals don't give two shits about the man also being arrested

I am happy she graduated from undocumented to document illegal alien.

*record scratch*

*freeze frame*

Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

fpbp

Whos this and why should I care

Congratulations. You are going to a obviously superior country according to liberals. I'm sure you will be successful there and won't have your head chopped off.

>ID is EZ

Praise the Lord!

that's fucking hilarious

Forgot to attach a cute pic.

>leave my comfy 95% white state to go to college
>accidentally admit i’m white to admissions
>marked on my record
>one parent dead, the other makes $15/hr
>only receive financial aid from the federal government
>forced to take out a private loan to finish my education
>this trash gets a free ride for 4 years because they’re born in a third world country and break the law

if she was being arrested its because she was hopping the border and most likely did a crime to get ICE's attention, but now since kate's law is in effect, she didn't have to commit another crime to get deported. She isn't an anchor baby. If she wants to stay here, she must come through legally.

amazing

fpbp

WHO THE FUCK CARES?

LET'S TALK ABOUT KIKES. LET'S TALK ABOUT THE CORRUPT MONETARY SYSTEM. LET'S TALK ABOUT ALL THE PSYOPS THEY'VE BEEN PUSHING DOWN OUR THROATS. LETS TALK ABOUT WHAT WE CAN DO ABOUT ALL THIS SHIT

Dreamers, keep on dreaming...

I don't believe this until I can see a news story. And if it's true, I support it 100%. She stole that education from us. Our schools aren't free to everyone. They're free to citizens, and they're meant to educate OUR people. OUR children.

People have come to expect too much from our society. Free everything. 100 years ago, parents would have killed to send their kids to a free school to learn. Now people just expect it, and even think it should be open to beaners from across the border. And thus our schools are now full of niggers, beaners, southeast asians, etc, who slow down the process of learning for everyone else. Little Enrique can't keep up with the white kids, so they slow everything down so the brown and black kids don't get left in the dust.

These turd people are why our public schools are the laughingstock of the entire developed world.

>people will look at this photo and feel outraged at how the girl is being deported on her graduation day instead of outraged at how she was able to go through twelve fucking years of school while being an illegal

*funkytown starts playing*

Good post

absolutely wonderful. We are a nation of laws and breaking laws has consequences, nothing stopped these people from becoming legalized

fbpb

Some rando illegal.

You should care because fuck borders and laws and shit.

yes ma'am here are you reparations sorry ma'am please don't send me to the reeducation camps i didn't mean it ma'am

Taking bets for POS libtard mayor who held them off and made it so it would coincide with this event, causing massive backlash.

God bless ICE

ICE TO SEE YOU

>APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW Sup Forums
>THIS POOR GIRL IS BEING ARRESTED BY ICE AT HER GRADUATION

lol

kek

Looks like the dude to the left is also getting zip tied

>el sonidito starts playing

>Mexican intellectuals

>niggers deport rarely, but still white graduated people

america in nutshell

>They're free to our citizens
Not even.

retarded reddit newfags

Adios, Maria

APOLOGIZE

I love these threads

*Mexican hat dance intensifies*

Why won't american police use metal cuffs anymore? Don't they care about the environment?

Maine?

WOW HOW RAYCI-
>all the agents are niggers

Kek

No, she is just posing for her "hero" photo, with which she will make thousands of dollars and an entire career in the leftist movement. "You remember me, I was the 'undocumented migrant' who got arrest before graduation".

The left needs these victims, because they bring the money, the support and the "moral highground"

I-I'm s...sorry

im dyin here

hahah, kek. That post-grad job will go to an American who's parents paid taxes to raise them and put them through school. But honestly, cunt-flap your lips to me about fairness.
Back to Mehico and collect your panties off the rape tree when you pass Go.

do you....
do you get to keep the diploma?

They are enforcing the law. Her parents knew when crossing illegaly...they knew the consequences and knew the chances...so no remorse here. They racist!

It fils my heart with joy.

I was thinking this:

youtube.com/watch?v=fev0lQb-KDc

Why was she arrested? If it's because she's illegal then I don't give a fuck.

FREEZE JIVE-TURKEY

She doesn't even have any cords, she wasn't even a decent enough student to feel bad for lol

Ayyyyy

no

They still us metal cuffs, they use the zip ties for when they are arresting multiple people because it's much less heavy than carrying around a bunch of metal cuffs.

I was arrested for a fucking child support warrant because of a bureaucratic fuck up and they definitely used metal cuffs on me. Fucking cop called me a dead beat loser too even though it was the cities fuck up and I pay my child support. Even my kids mom came down and bitched at them for arresting me and she hates me.

>Ha, they don't have the guts to arrest me on my graduation
>that will make me a martyr: they don't want to do that.

Here Judge ICE, illegal immigration? that 5 years on cryo cubes.

If you commit a crime, often the authorities will find you and may come to arrest you at inconvenient moments, that's just life.

I'll just rob a bank and just bitch when they come to arrest me at my own B-day party.

Thank you, President Trump.

Fuuuuuugggg! Feel bad for the kids whose education was brought down bc teachers had to spend time teaching the dirty spic English and how to flush toilet paper... better late than never tho

This.

user, she's being sent back to some central american hellhole, or maybe even worse: mexico.

If she lives for more than a year after being sent back it'll be a miracle. Locals in those places are dying like flies, so how do you think some Americanized little slut is going to make it? She has no idea how horrible and violent her home country is. She's probably never even been there.

Chain link fence? 10 feet tall? Needs to be Kek looking down from 100 ft. Solid concrete wall with parapets and solar panels running length.

It must suck to grow up completely pampered with all the benefits of being American and enjoying the convenience that only an American lifestyle can offer then realizing you have to learn how to survive in Mexico.
She's been enjoying such quality of life that I bet she gets sick the first time she drinks the water down there. Hate your parents for gaming the system and not Trump for fixing it.

Maybe she'll get one of those in-and-out express deals that lets her back in on a visa, at least they can tax her ass.
Whenever I see this type of shit I think of the movie Selena where the dad makes the kids speak English and enforces American values after going through the immigration process. That's how it should be... Then she gets shot, of course. Dog bless

funniest thing is that this happened during obamas administration

>sinelson.typepad.com/susan-i-nelson-immigrat/2010/07/deportation-of-illegal-immigrants-increases-under-obama-administration.html

im in fucking tears LMAO

WAIT! There was an image in a thread a while back of a girl bragging about being illegal but going to university, is this the same bitch? Looks like her.

YOU GOTTA GO BACK

It's sad in a sense because they didn't choose their situation, but sadder still that their parents and the democrats would try using them as political pawns against us.

Enjoy Mexico you criminal piece of shit.

She needs to be sent to work camp to repay her debts to taxpayers.

Why is there a government agency named after a street drug?

Where's all the meth gone?

Good. That means she can take her education, high level of skills and put them to good use in her home country. It's a win-win situation.

Excellent.

White people paid lots of taxes for that school and I bet her parents didn't pay shit. She shouldn't be there.

>graduation
>July
Summer school?

>implying the left wont make her into a symbol of the "resistance"
>implying we wont be seeing her on t-shirts and protest signs

Scholarship money will go to a real American who deserves it.

The quality of this post is proportional to its position in the thread

LMAO it's black cops too. I bet they were psyched.

US Capitol Police you stupid nigger

>smart enough to graduate
>not smart enough to get citizenship legally

Is this a verdict on the American education system or on her?

This is from 2013.

I don't understand these threads. Great, she can be an illegal graduate in her own country. Why is this even a topic? YOU CAN'T JUST COME TO A COUNTRY AND SAY, OH HEY I LIKE IT HERE I'M NOW ________.
Fuck off.
sage this gay shit.

If its brown flush it down

disregard am faggot, they all look the same

Would have been better to have done it before she graduated, then she wouldn't even have a diploma.

On the other hand, doing it during the ceremony maximizes humiliation, so I'm torn.

It's the best of all possible outcomes to arrest during the moment of glory, maximizing the shame, then retroactively nullifying the degree, desu.

retard