Sup Forums likes Trump ironically.... right?

I mean, it's all for the lulz, right? None of us actually genuinely respect the man? We're just "playing the role", like Stephen Colbert's old character on The Colbert Report. We're just pretending to be in awe of him, right?

Or am I totally wrong.

Or is Sup Forums actually a mix of people who really like him, and those who "ironically" like him, and it's difficult to tell the difference between the two?

youtube.com/watch?v=0NEnlXhdpmY

I liked him because he was going to drain the swamp. Now he is the literal reincarnation of a swamp.

Fuck blumpf

No.

I support him unironically, because we can't have 8 more years of the same bullshit.

Trump is awesome.
Look at the flag and say it with me:
"President Trump."

Why wouldn't you like him? He's charismatic, handsome, and he gets things done.

It's actually in no small part for-pay putinshilling.

I imagine it beats driving for uber. I wouldn't know, I'm a coastal elite making just disgusting bank manipulating the idiot masses.

>its another shill pretends to not understand episode
Getting tiered of these re-runs, whens the next season?

Easily the best President since Andrew Jackson. and will never leave office until 8 years or more are up. At which point his two oldest sons will be elected to lead us through the next 25 years

> we can't have 8 more years of the same bullshit.
But that's exactly what you're getting with Trump.
Bernie was the only one who was genuinely going to drain the swamp.

I love the man almost ad a God. He's the first politician I respect since Hitler.

Bernie is the swamp.

he's the greatest leader the world has seen in the past 100 years

I voted for Trump because Hillary would have raised income tax and fought against the 2nd amendment.

Pretty much the end of it.

I love him. He's the asshole we need right now.
So go fuck yourself

Hillary Clinton is a piece of shit human being. If you like Hillary Clinton, you are a piece of shit human being.

Then why did the political elites (ie: the swamp) hate him? Hated him so much they rigged the primaries against him?
I thought that was Reagan, though.
As far as actual ranking goes, Trump is pretty down the list (maybe closer to Nixon).

>communist jew who swindled his own communist supporters out if their money
>draining the swamp

You're completely wrong you stupid faggot.

>Then why did the political elites (ie: the swamp) hate him? Hated him so much they rigged the primaries against him?
Because it was her turn, silly billy.

No, we like him with the exception of nutjobs who pretend they didn't know he supported Israel a year and a half ago

It's not about liking Trump.
it's about avoiding the alternative.
Niggers like yourself, so to speak.

remove lefty

I'm always amused by liberals who think nobody likes Trump, I mean do you think half the country voted for him as a joke? Out of irony? Seriously do you live in that much of a social bubble?

Democrats always trying to take away guns. Anti-gun faggots never learn.

I love Trump. I don't care what happens though so to me it's the world's greatest comedy show.

This is correct. Trump was the only safe bet.

Who the fuck started the meme of trump being anti Israel anyway? It was pretty clear from the get go he wasn't going to gas the kikes and anyone who stopped supporting him over that is either a shill or a fuckwit

Trump:
>kinda retarded
>talks too much
>not politically experienced

Hillary:
>pure evil incarnate
>wants to get rid of first and second amendments
>gives exactly 0 shits about literally anything other than her political career
>funded by banks
>funded by Soros
>destroyed evidence in the middle of an FBI investigation and literally didnt even get a slap on the wrist for it

Bernie:
>naive as fuck about the nature of man
>thinks communism/marxism will work (the most dangerous ideology in the history of mankind)
>blames Trump people when Bernie people attack Trump rallies
>blames republicans when his wife commits a crime and is under FBI investigation
>takes SJW arguments at face value (and will further penalize whites for being white)
>literally said white people cant be poor

If you have a better option than supporting Trump, I am all ears.

Rand Paul would have been by far the best, but he doesn't have the showmanship or propaganda behind him to have won the election.

The only reason I had for voting for this man he is already done
>Neil Gorsuch is on the Supreme Court
The rest is gravy sweet sweet gravy.

The Redditors seem to be the unironic supporters. You know the type; spouting months old campaign memes and still pissing their pants about CTR and Shareblue or whatever.

I thought it he was interesting at first but he's proven himself to be a Jewish cuck and is honestly very boring. Hoping this Russia shit turns out to be something; never seen a president executed for treason. Would be choice.

I have no doubt there are millions of country yokels who genuinely like Trump.
But Sup Forums is more aware and tech savvy about current events/social issues then the general public is.

trump bombs sandniggers which is like totally awesome dude

I'd also say that Bernie would likely start hammering the first and second amendments

But pol is not the general public. You have no idea who is shilling out advice.

>But Sup Forums is more aware and tech savvy about current events/social issues then the general public is.
And you cant conceive of how that could possibly lead to supporting trump? Are you just a retard living in a bubble? Of course you are.

and we might get more brethren

>And you cant conceive of how that could possibly lead to supporting trump?
I could a few months ago, when he actually had some good ideas on the campaign trail. But now? He's becoming more of an embarrassment than anything.

How long are theses Democrat zombies gonna linger? The election was 6 months ago. Get over it already. Nobody is listening. You're just a bunch of stupid kids and women. Shut the fuck up now.

Right now the people here who support him do so because it is obvious that the corrupt DNC elite are falsifying everything they can to create an impeachment narrative (and rallying terror organizations like antifa). It is worth fighting against these evil faggots even if Trump isn't exactly amazing.

His platform should be don't have a real job til your 40s then be a mayor which isnt a real job either.

Because he was their plant. She was meant to win by a landslide and Sanders was there to draw moderates over to the dem side, and when he lost, they were supposed to give his votes to her. He spent all his donation money on private jets and lobster. He was never expecting to win.

>But Sup Forums is more aware and tech savvy about current events/social issues
>And you cant conceive of how that could possibly lead to supporting trump?
Trump's FCC pick is trying to exploit the Internet for his corporate supporters. You'd have to be ignorant or stupid to support Trump from Sup Forums.

>fallacy

fun fact- he won by 10 votes

I bet you suck the shit right out of his Indian asshole