Ancaps will defend this

>ancaps will defend this
telesurtv.net/english/news/Colombia-Coca-Cola-Accused-of-Funding-Terrorist-Paramilitaries-20160901-0005.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinaltrainal_v._Coca-Cola_Co.
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/1448962.stm
killercoke.org/crimes_colombia.php
theguardian.com/media/2003/jul/24/marketingandpr.colombia

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian
archive.is/CM4fV
pauldonahue.net/Nestle.html
dw.com/en/nestle-under-fire-over-colombian-murder/a-16195009
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archived that

>theguardian com/media/2003/jul/24/marketingandpr.colombia
archive.is/CM4fV

Communists aren't people.

without trade unions we wouldn't have abolished child labour, established a reasonable workweek, and improved working conditions throughout a plethora of factory jobs. we'd still be wageslaves under the booming industrial revolution.

"trade union leader" is not synonymous with "violent communist revolutionary", you twat. although they have historically had violence imposed on them by business entities who didn't like their profits being eaten up all in the name of 'workers rights'

COCA COLA DEATH SQUADS
>COCA COLA DEATH SQUADS

Gotta keep the flow of that secret ingredient.

Given what is taught in school, I would have rather spent my child hood working and making money instead of being taught a bunch of lies "Komrade"

If anyone remembers that Pepsi election-era commercial where the coke drinkers were white wearing red but Le based Pepsi guy was a nigger in blue. This now confirms pepsI is for niggers and coke is for RWDS.

This image makes me want to vomit

t. Never left the suburbs and has never seen a mine.

>unironically posting pinochet
you're more moronic than i thought

i for one welcome our nestle overlords

pauldonahue.net/Nestle.html
dw.com/en/nestle-under-fire-over-colombian-murder/a-16195009

this. there's no problem here.

There is no real difference between a death squad and a police/military/judicial system except that the former is more efficient

What's the source on that, /leftypol/?

In fact I have, this isn't the 1917.

>making money

Mate, the whole "making money" thing is also the result of the "commies". You'd barely have enough not to die from hunger, you don't deserve more, when there is 3rd yacht for the (((jahbgiver))) to buy.

I like coke even more now! Can we get them to fund the deaths of commies here too?

Vive Coca-Cola!