I'm white, but why should I care about the white race?

I'm white, but why should I care about the white race?

cause we built pyramids n shiiiit

You know what's weird? Other white people are always the biggest cunts to me. Niggers, spics, and goatfuckers usually shutup and stay on their side of the street in my experiences.

Rip shadbase

i don't think that is uncommon, ooga boogas can sense conviction and even if you are a whitepower-weeb they will respect you more than a beta leftist

That's because you're a big guy.
Cuck boiis get railled on the daily, lmao.

>muh tactical nihilism

If you ever have kids (god forbid) then you will know why.

>Shaded Mane

BRAP

you shouldn't.... you should care about people trying to normalize racism against any group....

Because you really, really, really, don't want to live in a world run by niggers, spics, or Asians.

BRAAAAHP

>fagman

You shouldn't. I don't want you on my team; I want to bash your head in.

>unironically being racist against spics
>2017
Nigga, we're allies.
We're the new western society. In a couple decades most Good hispanic countries will be indistinguishable from prime europe. (1920-1950s)
Imagine Lat Am was more like the middle east or Africa. You would just kill urself.

Straight up this playboy. Mexis can be a pain in the ass, but they work pretty well with whites tbqh

>Latin America
>Successful

When you're outnumbered against beaners, you'd wish you have the immigration act repealed.

>pre enlightenment europe
>successful

What's the difference?

Hispanic countries are 200 years old in average. Yet we're most advance by a mile relative to how Europeans civilization were in 200 years.

Our rate of advancement is much greater,

>shadman

Because we're the best? D'oh.

study history not just our history either. look at what we have achieved compared to others in recent time. look at our art, our inventions, how much we have created. yes we did bad things, but so did everybody else, we were just better at it. we also did a lot of good things, more good than any other peoples.

looking at all these things made me care about our future

>we
Poles were hardly considered human just a couple months ago here on Sup Forums

Stop sucking their dick, you stupid cuck. It won't be long before they start spamming anti-polish threads again.

>shadman

A fucking centrist with the kekistani flag. Back to 9fag you go.
This.

>shadman

Stupid question, may as well ask why you should care about yourself.

>natives weren't smart enough to invent the wheel
>europeans arrive and BTFO of millennia year old civilizations despite being vastly outnumbered and culturally enrich the population with superior seed
>hispanic countries are so advanced

Beannigger, the only reason latin american countries aren't still filled with manlets that sacrifice their people in droves so the sun stays in the sky is because Europeans came and bred with all the royal families and killed all the peasant trash that weren't suited for work. Even with that the average latin american IQ is still on average 15-20 points lower than Whites to this day.

because shitskins cannot hold the values we do. our culture is passed on through generations and by our heritage. the non white descended people cannot value what white people value. if you allow them to gain power then everything will be lost we will be at their mercy and their ethics. they do not care about our sense of freedom of our sense of work or our any of that. that is why they are fighting so hard to change society to reform it to their grotesque vision of civilization.

do not trust them to uphold any sense of equality or personal rights. shitskins do not even know what that is. because they lack that sense of self and identity. that is why they are less human. they have a less developed sense of identity and that is why they are lost. numerous times have white people gone out of their way to establish their reality. shitskins do not have the ability to do that so they ask us to change that reality in their favor.

Because race matters.

Will Shadman ever do the pregnant Anne Frank copypasta