Remember him? He's going to get fried soon. I can't wait

Remember him? He's going to get fried soon. I can't wait.
His brain will pop like popcorn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9zkleSICvY
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'm black and am going to his execution (extended family)
looking forward to it

HE DINDU NUFFIN

>soon

Soon like in 35 years when he dies of old age?

That nigger Nathan Dunlap has been on death row almost longer then I've been alive

Listen to his manifesto and tell me he was wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=P9zkleSICvY

His motivation was revenge for all the unarmed white people murdered by blacks.

get help before you shoot up a school retard.

not an argument

by going after church going, innocent middle class Americans.

>white people murdered by blacks
How about blacks murdered by whites?

>having realistic views makes you violet or racist

That's a Hillary supporter alright. I can tell from your IQ

I don't think this is a topic anyone on here needs or wan'ts to discuss so stop looking for (you)s

ITT: welfare recipients

yours is in the double digits.

Yeah.
And then when he does, and all is said and done.
No one is going to give a fuck about this thread.

Gonna feel good when I wake up someday and get a phone notification that says "Dylann Roof has been executed." Hope they allow shit hairstyles in hell :^)

BLM wouldd target the gangs if they actually cared about blacck lives

I love how these days you can tell the fake events from the real ones just by analyzing the name. Dylan Storm(front) Roof? Storm roof? Is that a fucking joke? Sounds like it was concocted in langley sub-basement unit 9. Fake and gay, sage.

He will never be executed. Trump will pardon him right before he leaves office

HE DINDU NUFFIN, HE A GOOD BOY. HE A GENTLE GIANT

He has a higher KDR than all you larping fags on here.

Sage

True. These newsworthy individuals are used to send messages and stock predictions. Remember Reality Winner? Definitely something there.

>reminder that Dylan Roof got beaten up and assrammed by nig nogs in jail
>tfw Dylan Roof probably got creampied by gonorrhea-ridden thugs

Truly the defender of the White Man.

Yeah me too, I'm black also and going to his execution (also extended family).

lol the ignorance of americunts is beyond repair.

(((You))) got brainwashed by jews media about an autistic child who was used as the scapegoat.

(((They))) put so much propaganda in your goyish mind that you now are goin to get relieved by the painful death of an innocent kid.

Really, USA is satanism applied to society and your great alliance with IsRaHELL confirms it 100%

bye bye do not even reply as you're completely lost, bold dick.

fuck off edgelord

He probably came too lol

BLM like groups hold antiviolence and antigun protests nearly every weekend in chicago. It's not too hard to find even tho its never covered on the MSM. My own community assists in antiviolence marches and intervention groups in our own low income neighborhoods. Take your bullshit narrative back to the breitbart comment threads faggot. I heard they've been expanding their european influence

Good. Aside from hardcore 1488ers, what he did was completely fucking wrong. He could at have at least gone to the fucking hood and shot actual criminals, but he's a coward who went to a church and killed innocent old ladies who literally dindu nuffin.

The only brainwashed idiot itt is you. He confessed.

South Carolinian here. I can't wait for this retard to get bugzapped.

Looking forward to it myself.
All that bullshit about banning the confederate flag and removing confederate monuments is pretty much his fault.

>Nathan Dunlap
Wow. He slaughtered beautiful young white women. This is exactly what the segregationists warned what would happen if we treat animals like people. Those pieces of shit. This beast should burn.

why do people like you even come here? fuck off little pussy brainwashed faggot

i know his face but i don't remember if he killed kids or nigs. Also why the electric chair and not the poison, it seems barbaric.

same

>barbaric
Not barbaric enough. I'd do the old two boats trick to him.

I used to be somewhat right wing but the sheer stupidity on display online where you gather has turned me into a centrist for good.

Antiviolence and Antigun protests don't do anything. Homicide is on the rise and it's all niggers killing each other.

Hey, what's the difference between a black person and a nigger?

The spelling.

remove yourself away from here

Can you film the execution for us nigs who are overseas?

He didn't say anything that wasn't true.
What he did was wrong.

Nogs. He went to a Bible study meeting full of nogs who were weirded out by him, but they let him pray with them anyway. He had a 1911 Browning .45ACP his grandfather had given him for his 18th birthday. He got tired of hearing the nogs praying so he wasted 6 of them.

Of course, ever since then libtards have been using it to say all white people are evil racists. They used it as an excuse to ban Confederate flags, to get walmart and amazon to stop selling them, and to remove our historical statues from all across the South.

As for lethal injection, I haven't kept up with it lately, but a few years ago those barbarian euros recognized that one of the drugs we use in the cocktail was primarily produced in europe and sold to America for executions. Well of course euros are all homosexual and stupid, so they decided to stop selling it to us in an attempt to stop us from executing criminals. We shrugged and went back to the chair.

only if you are a member of our extended family

he was going to go to the ghetto but by his own words got scared and shot up a black church, literally the only thing of value in black society.

>tired of stupidity
>becomes a centrist

That incident was a "White Guy Did It" Psy-Op that was part of the same Soros/BLM operation that included the Dallas Sniper & Chicago Kidnapping. Obama was going to have a "Martial Law creating Crisis" on his hands, but the situation didn't progress due to False Flags/Psy-Op's not working and/or not being done frequently to deteriorate Race Relations to a point of conflict.

[KB was made on this subject a while ago: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

They wanted to create a "Race War" into Civil War, but that ended up not playing out. Leftist Groups are allied with Islamic Groups & are preparing for a "US Spring" that was/is going to happen regardless of the 2016 Election winner.

he's not a true brother, brother.

nonwhite punishment for a nonwhite shitposter

Protip: You have to be a retard to think this was real. The families were paid off.
Any white kid who wanted to kill blacks would not shoot up little old church people.
But the fucking idiot normies will continue the myth. The power of the Government over normies is beyond God like.

I'll never forget when my wife's son heard about what Dylann Roof did. He turned to me and said "John why do you and Mommy's people keep killing me and my Daddy's people?" I wanted to tell him it wasn't true. But I was speechless. Because I knew he was right.

Im finna am a true bro

He's not wrong at all in this, but his actions were.

perfect

>simpering weeb faggot
get out

No you are not, otherwise your first post would
have stated that you were also black and also going to the execution because you are also an extended family member.

Fill the sentence:

Dylan roof did ___________ wrong

everything

I'm white and I'm going to his execution
(extended family)

Me too bruh (extended family)

t.nigger

I'm white and am going to his execution (Not extended family, just want people to know what a good and caring person I am. AND NOT RACIST)

Yeah, I'm also going to the funeral, extended family.

The death penalty is always wrong

Who tf is this? He looks like he has mild down syndrome.

>black
>people

if you think theres an innocent nigger on this earth you are the problem, white boy.

I'm also black, (first cousins) and I am extra going to his execution. Can't wait!

So, as a Democrat, you only focus your hatred against White People. It is bigots like you who created him in the first place.

>mild Down syndrome

>euros are all homosexual
I confess, i was overwhelmed by this movie, i cried a little, sorry alphanon

see
you're better than this, user

At least Roof, unlike the white trash cowards here, acted on his beliefs. You fat pussies will never di jack shit. Cant wait for the state to put this hick down while gus "supporters"keep swilling Mt Dew and cheap beer.
All of you white nationalists are cowards, morons, trailer trash and unemployable
I am a white man with a black wife and I can honestly say you make me ashamed to be white.

>0/10

(((Who))) do you think made that movie, Pierre? Why do you think (((they))) did it?

What? That video shows they are animals.

Why do white nationalists only have the balls to go after children and the elderly? Probably because they are weak and dont have the balls forna fair fight.
Why didnt Roof go after gang members who actually harm people? Because he is afraid and insecure and doesnt have the balls to confront a grown man, just like the throwback fat ass racists here

Don't know tyrone, i was just a fragile kid

>complaining about anime on Sup Forums

Every word is true. Not a single one of these keyboard warriors will do jack shit, ever

HE A GOOD BOY

Because it was set up to cause sympathy. If Dylan Roof shot up a bunch of hood rats, the news would set the meter to ignore. Little church ladies getting shot by strange racist White kid now that is news. Amazing, it is almost like someone with an agenda wrote the script.
Remember this was when the son of a whore was President of the USA.

Do you need a bigger clue?

Lol only actual nigger

Reported. Racist

Oh nO! DoN'T rEpOrt mE!

They played me, again

Don't be too hard on yourself. Personally, I blame Derrida, Foucault, and Sartre, but I also think the roots of your problem probably go back at least as far as Robespierre, Danton, and Marat.

I heard you the first time.

>niggers are stupid and violent
>shoots up a church
kek

>On April 10, 2017, Roof was sentenced to life without parole nine times after pleading guilty to state murder charges.
Not so fast

>white
>Extended extended family

Ayo free my nigga dylan roof
He dindu nuffin mayne