>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
archive.is/HBNJh
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/
youtube.com/watch?v=l8mmYwZXiGE
youtube.com/watch?v=_EJtbtXx2c8
washingtonexaminer.com/rep-ron-desantis-says-house-oversight-bringing-in-big-names-to-investigate-leaks-mum-on-whether-ben-rhodes-is-one-of-them/article/2628764
fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R44762.pdf
twitter.com/newttrump/status/886102538407342089
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kid_Rock#Legal_troubles
bizpacreview.com/2017/07/15/crowd-erupts-president-melania-attend-womens-us-open-golfers-happy-see-514314
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump and Loyalists like Bannon and Sessions want to increase Immigration for whites. While Blocking immigration from most of the third world. He's interested in replacing the 1965 immigration act with a modified version of the 1924 immigration act which would benefit white immigrants. The whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa when it comes to the country of origin. Instead of Southern/Eastern Europeans being blocked in this modified immigration act. It will target the most third world instead, As they've been flooding the US nonstop since 1965 with little to no success. It could also make immigration numbers shrink from 1 Million to 250,000-500,000 immigration arrivals, Most of which would be from Anglo or European countries. This immigration proposal might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America as the nonwhite birth rate is started to shrink, and since less and less third worlders would arrive the number of nonwhites births will shrink while the US will gain 1% of white growth in America each year because of this Pro-European/Anglo immigration plan. This, Along with the RAISE Act, Mass Deportations of both Illegals and Dreamers and Lowered Taxes could keep America a white majority country.

Related Links:
Sessions Praise of the 1924 Immigration act
archive.is/HBNJh

Pat Dollard's White Majority Project
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/

Donald Trump’s Aides Develop Plans to Halve Legal Immigration
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/

Thank you for baking, OP. Please announce when you are baking if you are baking to prevent any confusion.

Awoo?

youtube.com/watch?v=l8mmYwZXiGE

A FUCKING LEAF

no awoo. only sleep.

>Kid Rock running for Senate

who's next?
Ozzy?

admit it. you always had the genie in your mind as a black man.

I will continue to bake until I announce I won't.

NAZI PUNKS

FUCK OFF

Awoo.

> no pic
Top kek. Also considering genies are slaves to their masters, why not? Seems historically accurate kek

No Person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty Years, and been nine Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State for which he shall be chosen.

These are qualifications for Senator. To say there is more is objectively false, and ones own personal opinion. This is why elections are held because people disagree. To that other user, I hope you take the time during the election to voice your displeasure with him during the cycle to your fellow voters instead of memeing the chins only as that's what makes this country great

get up on in here and blaze that shit

I don't think he'd be able to get away with such shenanigans now that Obama isn't in control of the FEC

Ok, thanks. Just checking because Joes are itching to take over

DRUMPF BTFO

Thank you, my point is that if you announce around 280-290 posts then it is without any doubt that you are here and baking. It is not required, it just prevents any confusion. That is why people have been asking if you are baking at the end of threads.

They have a Muslim that's Castro's son as their PM, a convicted pedophile in charge of Ontario's sexEd, and a FUGGING leaf on their flag.

Good thing we are a Republic

BTFO LOL

animageforants.jpg

i don't know about a single adult person in europe that likes trump

Is Trump getting tough on crime like he promised?
>caught on cam, 5 teen nogs rollover stolen car in quiet subdivision
youtube.com/watch?v=_EJtbtXx2c8

Is that a document for midgets user?

Robin Williams is dead so idk who the fuck else they could make the genie

/ptg/ Today: Debating the qualification of having a musician run for the Senate.

Translation:
>We the Democrat operative community mounted a sustained and multifaceted effort to help elect Clinton President.

He's going to jail with so many others
washingtonexaminer.com/rep-ron-desantis-says-house-oversight-bringing-in-big-names-to-investigate-leaks-mum-on-whether-ben-rhodes-is-one-of-them/article/2628764

>"(House Oversight Committee is) doing a lot more than what the press knows in terms of some of the people they have brought in," DeSantis said. "They've brought in some big names that I'm not authorized to say."

Aren't genies murderous monsters that make the wishes the opposite of what their master wants anyway?

zoomed in pic

>Voter suppression
This narrative is enraging. Every illegal that votes is suppressing the vote of 1 American. They spin protecting the sanctity of the vote and citizenship as "suppression".

>Democracy is not discrimination
wew lad. So how do people discriminate between Trump and Hillary? Without discrimination everybody is the same person.

James Woods.

>TOUCH THE H1B'S, AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

THATS MA BOY

Us trannies are going to stop you! Take that drumpf!

Yes, he is. He is also giving all support for state and, more importantly, county police to be as tough on crime as they want as very few types of crime are federal crimes.

fixed

DRUMPF BTFO

>THE H1B'S, DONALD

>KEEP EM COMING

>Trump somehow defeated Clinton back in 2016 November.

I still don't believe this.

Putting a lot of faith in DeSantis and Gowdy

UNEQUIVOCALLY BTFO

Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

>multifaceted effort

>Shitty stories in RT and Sputnik News, that nobody reads
>Fusion GPS Russia dossier
>Fusion GPS Russia attorney plant

But, but Fusion GPS works for the DNC!

It's still unreadable

No; Islam teaches that djinn, along with humans and angels, are one of 3 sentient beings created by Allah. They can be good, evil, or neutral, but the common idea of one granting 3 wishes comes from one story in which a djinn was trapped and bound by a contract of his own magical making.

Oh shit, this part is bad
Lads, I think this might be it

Only Good Congressmen ITT

If fucking Franken can be a senator then i don't see any other problem

I want him to win because those smug fucks would be take down a notch then

shit, that's a good point

The fact that leftists are so anti-populist/democracy reveals their true nature.

It's the surpression of populist sentiment that got us into this place, so the solution is not less democracy. They got it all wrong.

I disavow

I can't read the diagnosis

Kid Rock, /our-whitetrash/

to give an idea of how pro-Clinton this place is, most of them even backed Clinton during the primaries, despite mostly being Millennials.

>Why do you say he lacks qualification? Answer next thread plz
Sorry, by browser crashed mid formatting.

fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R44762.pdf

>Occupations: Representatives/Senators

Public Service/Politics 194 44
Business 179 29
Law 168 50
Education 79 20

>Education

As has been true in recent Congresses, the vast majority of Members (94.1% of House Members and 100% of Senators) at the beginning of the 115th Congress hold bachelor’s degrees. Sixty percent of House Members and 76% of Senators hold educational degrees beyond a bachelor’s.

18 Members of the House have no educational degree beyond a high school
diploma;

eight Members of the House have associate’s degrees as their highest degrees;

100 Members of the House and 21 Senators earned a master’s degree as their
highest attained degrees;

167 Members of the House (37.8% of the House) and 55 Senators (55% of the
Senate) hold law degrees;

22 Representatives and 2 Senators have doctoral (Ph.D., D.Phil., Ed.D., or
D. Min) degrees;

18 Members of the House and 3 Senators have medical degrees.

Bin Al-Fleki

>Being this stupid

>twitter.com/newttrump/status/886102538407342089

Trump is too smart for leftist Yuropoors.

Im actually okay with this. Never going to watch it but I dont mind.

What makes a person qualified to represent his constituency? Not a rhetorical question, I expect an answer

I think they just projected their insane love for Bernie onto Clinton and refused to admit they were wrong.

>millennials who supported clinton in the primaries
the fuck how is that possible

What were their reasons for picking her over Bernie? "Electability?" Muh vagina? I'm curious.

quick rundown on whats happened today? I've been gone for 7 hours drinking

I follow the local ICE arrests. 80-90% picked up by ICE are released by the deportation judge. I think all the fuck yea ICE stories are bullshit. Trump keeps letting in 100s of thousands of illegals and approving new DACAs -- far more than they could ever deport. Nothing is changing

who else watching usga women's championship?
there's so many asians

100% both muh electability and muh vagina

My bad. Thanks.

so that guy got a warning just for suggested Clinton should have lost the primaries?
Were you on this site during election night?

group zero of both the swamp both here and internationally

Kid Rock:

>Ritchie eventually ran away to Mt. Clemens at 15 and stayed with his friend Chris Pouncy. He was forced by a local drug gang known as the "Best Friends" to sell drugs out of a car wash at which he worked.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kid_Rock#Legal_troubles

>In both March 1991 and September 1997, Rock faced misdemeanor charges stemming from alcohol-related arrests in Michigan.
In February 2005, Rock was charged with assault on DJ Jay Campos in 'Christies Cabaret' strip club. He pleaded no contest and was sued for $575,000 by Campos. Rock was charged with assault on Mötley Crüe drummer Tommy Lee at MTV's 2007 Video Music Awards, he pleaded guilty. In October 2007, Rock was involved in a brawl at a Waffle House in Atlanta, Georgia and charged with simple battery. He pleaded nolo contendere ("no contest") to one count, was fined $1,000, required to perform 80 hours of community service and complete a six-hour course on anger management.

I was, it became a hilarious shitshow once Ohio flipped Trump

>tfw Reebok torpedoed themselves for libtard points

>stealing south africas meme
Sad!

I'm ok with this, and actually prefer it this way which is rare for me for a movie these days.

White Aladdin would be pretty stupid. If only they would extend to us the same courtesy on say...Roland Deschain a character literally modelled off Clint Eastwood or any of their other 50 million idiotic diversity swaps for the sake of propaganda.

All those superheroes etc are inventions of white mythology. Not only are SJWs shitty they are creatively bereft that they have to constantly steal from white culture and claim it is theirs. They COULD actually take something from a culture and make it and put in the appropriate race.

A westernized Journey to the West movie has been begging to be made forever for example. I've seen a few out of the new Chinese movie farm which were watchable even. The Good Earth would probably make another. Scheherazade anyone?

Those would be actually meaningful to the cause of 'diversity' they want to shill about too instead of just a racial superficial quota swap but no soon we have to see black MJ, WW2 enacted with all black people and an all black revolutionary war movie and marxist propaganda shoved down our throat every second.

the former is understandable but the latter is just baffling to me; how do they rationalize the stupidity of that "rationale"?

it's probably because of their utopian vision of the world, if I had to guess

He got a warning for rubbing it in that Clinton wasn't the "electable choice" like so many of them said.

Another piece of salt

bizpacreview.com/2017/07/15/crowd-erupts-president-melania-attend-womens-us-open-golfers-happy-see-514314

>"Crowd erupts as president, Melania attend Women’s US Open, golfers happy to see him"

>“I respect the office of the president,” the 39-year-old [Angela Stanford] said. “How many chances are you going to get to play on a president’s golf course during a U.S. Open?”

>Brittany Lincicome, who two weeks ago spoke out against the idea of the president attending so that the focus would be on the golfers, did not make the cut as play is set to continue on Saturday, which the president said he will attend.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Probably because their parents and friends and their parents voted for her.

WOOPS

Makes sense, but I don't care about shitty cashgrab live action remakes

Young people are overwhelmingly lefty.

Being a lawyer or holding a higher education degree isn't either a requirement or a qualifier to hold that office. I'll ask directly now: what makes a person qualified to be a representative of their community?

>prep a red

see
It's full of both trannies and lgbt degenerates

I'd rather have someone of questionable qualifications than a polite, presentable crook.

Even the McMuffin supporters got shit on for not backing Clinton

2020 predictions?

TRUMP CURSE!

>Trouble glasses
>Trouble hair

The buttons aren't even necessary, you can tell she's batshit loco without 'em

>>Brittany Lincicome, who two weeks ago spoke out against the idea of the president attending so that the focus would be on the golfers, did not make the cut
TRUMP CURSE STRIKES AGAIN

yea but in the primaries most of them like bernie,
and basically every young person i knew personally wanted bernie or was a republican

There was a sizable amount of cuckservatives who were unironic jebheads before becoming McMuffin supporters