Why the hate?

Why do people see Muslims are one homogeneous blob and tie us in with terrorists when the majority of us are unironically peaceful? Pic not related!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/terrorism-right-wing-america-muslims-islam-white-supremacists-study-a7805831.html?amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because the "peaceful majority" is not passionate enough in their opposition to radical jihad

If you're peaceful, you're not a real Muslim.

Half of young muslims in france support suicide bombings.

That's a real statistic.

Stop coming to our countries, I don't care how peaceful or secular you are (you're neither) you're a low IQ sandnigger and you don't belong here by the millions

The average white Christian is not passionate enough in there opposition to violent racism and ismaphobic violence

Because you goat fuckers should be in asia minor still, fucking your goats. Instead, you're here exploding and fucking children.

Whitey's don't realise we Pakistanis are the true Aryan, brother. Even their greatest sportsman is originally a Pakistani Muslim

Someone post the infographic with the list of real Muslim feelings about shit.

"Moderate" Muslims don't do shit about their extremists.

At least white people prosecute and lock up their extremists. You fucks won't even do that much. So fuck y'all. Someday there won't be any Muslims left on the planet, and that will be the dawn of a beautiful new golden age of humanity. You fucks are holding us back in the dark ages.

Because you allow the terrorists to speak for you. It's as simple as that, you are guilty by association.

If you truly reject the things the terrorists do and say you would purge them from your religion. Unfortunately for you, everything the terrorists do is backed by the Quran.

>believing in the myth of the peaceful majority
t. quotation marks

Because you don't clean your own shit up and the rest of the world has to pay for it

Well, Muslims means Islam, means set of values that makes u spiritually dead. If Arabs would dump Islam, they would thrive. Instead, you live in dust and eat camel shit.

because your religion and prophet are shitty, degenerate messes

Because you do fuck all to prevent wahabbism in your society and then rarely even denounce it.
Then you say you're persecuted.
Then a shit ton of you march in the streets for shariah law, recently a fucking day after the attacks. You take no responsibility, blame us for the wars in Iraq if anyone brings terrorism up and call yourself fucking 'british' in england.
Also you pour in like a fucking invasion and your preachers say we deserve it because of colonialism despite your horrendous conquests and slaving in europe.
Fuck off.

Payback for colonialism and crusades.

>Tennis player
>greatest sportsman

Excuse me?

Thats because we arent using christ to btfo you.

I am British though

Someone needs a history lesson.

Muslims have done far more damage to Europe throughout history than the other way around. Far more.

Can't wait for the next (and hopefully) final crusade when one of you dumb fucks bombs the Vatican and we airdrop Chimping out South Americans into the middle east.

Neither of those are a pandemic. Islamic terror, however, is.

Because Islam is not a religion. It's a political system. It's a seditious political system. Of course you are not all terrorists, but when your numbers rise, you try and rule with Islam. You would know this if you were being honest, and not spamming the board.

Oh.... and maybe you should focus on the very people who use your minority status for political gain as they are killing you at the same time.

Called it

No you are not, you have not integrated, you do not share our values or culture in any way and '''Britain''' is not a fucking country, you have to be English first before you can be fucking British

Try it allah is on our side!

You're not as bad as Mexicans and niggers but you're still not welcome in white countries

You merely exist here

And the "peaceful majority" is still backwards enough that they want people killed for leaving islam, stoning gays and kill female rape victims.

Really? google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/terrorism-right-wing-america-muslims-islam-white-supremacists-study-a7805831.html?amp

This

Retard
Their problem is shit skin genentics not what desert religion they are told to beleive
Shits cannot into civilization

>Literally begging to get into Europe

>Live in sandy hellholes

>Regularly get blown up by a muslim with a different beard style or whatever the fuck at market.

Yes, God's chosen people.

England has the flag of a crusader so only when it changes the dirt flag will I call myself English.

>Why do people see Whites are one homogeneous blob and tie us in with racists when the majority of us are not?

Why didn't he protect you from getting rekt by crusaders?

Muhammed was a pedo necro faggot

Fuck islam cult

>Muslim intellectuals

What planet do you live on? You do know what's happening to Europe, right?

You're people's colonialism ruined my parents home country of Pakistan so I deserve some reparations

>islamaphobia
Could you provide a source, perhaps a new article where islamaphobia has happened?

I don't care about Europe it's just a shitty degenerate slab of land full off cunts

It's wrong to treat people of a race as if they are just one homogeneous blob because they can't help how they were born and you don't know what their beliefs are.

However since muslims literally follow the same religion yes it is alright to judge you as one homogeneous blob and know what your beliefs are.

Wow.

You just made me realize that I was wrong about an entire group of people.

Thank you.

I guess I won't be an Islamophobe anymore.

Fuck off you dirty fucking sand nigger.

And your people's violence has ruined their own countries and those of all their neighbors.

because they're annoying faggots. they're the kid that rocks up to your birthday party despite not inviting the person.
they're ugly and look like dildos.

>not caring about an entire continent of people
>claiming Islam as being caring and kind.
The hypocrisy is too real

>WE WUZ WHITE!

MEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEE

You don't deserve shit. You've been free to do your own thing for long enough to get your shit together, you have only yourself and your backwards culture to blame.

So never. I don't even give a shit what you call yourself you are british, I've met british sikhs, and I've met british pajeets, never a british goatfucker.
You don't understand what it means to be british.
And our flag is a part of the Union Jack you moron.
We created your country, to keep you from killing all of the fucking sikhs and hindus so there would finally be some semblance of peace over there, if you don't like it I could give a shit, muslims invaded europe and the holy lands, and oppressed christians and kikes for millennia

Hey, Abdul, where is brodda Zakr Naik?

If they were truly outraged about 'xenophobia' they would be screaming about 9/11..... as a false flag. Instead they will use it for political gain, by screaming victim and allow themselves to controlled by Jew media, Jew propoganda, and progressives. They don't care because the end goal is to completely take over the West.

not british*

And there we go, all gung ho on the interwebs. We're up to about 20% muslims around here, and yet, not ONE muzzie have called me a cunt to my face yet. Just user's on the interwebs and behind masks in ElectricJew interviews.
>cowards much?

Well done, not all of you are terrorists, you've managed to pass the bar of basic human decency by not being murderers with a lower threshold of success than literally ever other group of people on the planet.

THIS HAS TO BE BAIT

Your religion is shit and it is completely incompatible with the west, get out.

Your people have been infighting since Bibilical times, don't blame that shit on us. You've had CENTURIES to get your shit together, but you can't control your inner barbarism.

Obvious bait, but who doesn't love an opportunity to REEEEEEEEEE loudly about sand niggers?

You are the true Aryans, and thats why Hitler lost

God wasn't having any of that

We are unironically based though we enslaved black Africans brutality for ages

Because the Qura'an is fucking stupid and to follow it as a philosophy, ideology, or dare I say a religion is a really stupid thing to do.
Anybody who is dumb enough to call themselves Muslim is going to tied together in one homogeneous blob of stupidity.

Good excuse to cause concern of religion in general. Fucking christ fags are next.

>putting collars on chimps is a great achievment

Well fucking done, workers in zoos around the world do it every day. And manage to keep the fucking things from escaping.

Your religious beliefs are terrible. If you were really peaceful you'd convert to any other major religion.

You Muslims also have a problem with inbreeding which make sure you irrational and unpredictable.

In short you are just terribly unpleasant people to be around.

Pretty irritating religion and culture to be honest, especially at work. Dealing with the "pray 5 times per day" bullshit is really annoying when you work with a Muslim at a real job. Ramadan is also annoying--putting up with bloated, tired Muslims doing shitty work who won't shut up about "fasting"--you aren't fasting, you are eating at night.

Having to make special accommodations for pork and alcohol pisses people off, and seeing people wearing hijabs and man-dresses also really irritates normal people. It signals arrogance and unwillingness to assimilate to the host culture.

Out of all that bullshit you pick that out lmao

As longs as you goatfuckers and religion are contained in your shitholes in the Middle East, then I don't really care about you guys. The only thing I like about your religion is that your "promotion" of social conservatism and your hatred towards the kikes.

When push comes to shove, you stand with our enemies.

You don't belong in our countries except as tourists.

I don't hate Muslims who stay in their own countries. I hate those who come here to leech

>Why do people see Muslims are one homogeneous blob and tie us in with terrorists

It's called the media... it's a business. Creating moral panics and scapegoats makes them money.

Look at my flag m8 we're already in "your" country's

man shes not wearing a hijab, did you stone her after this or just throw acid in here face?

If we didn't come how could you date our hijabi girls?

>I hate it when they say all Muslims are terrorists
>But it's ok to say all non-Muslims are islamophobes and hate us

We already did, it was called "The Raj"

there's a reason you have to put bags over their faces

1. We don't want to
2. When we do date the good looking ones they don't stay pretty too long

Hopefully we'll find some good use for you.

There's always plenty more sea to be filled in over here for instance.

Which one of you doesn't worship moehommad? Which one doesn't believe that the koran is the word of allah (who actually is Satan)? Which one of you will denounce muslim violence and say that when the koran says that muslims are supposed to be murderers, it is wrong?

The answer is none of you. Every single muslim believes in moehommad, allah, the koran, and violence. So you are the same as the jihadis, and therefore must die.

Allah is not Satan the Jews are unironically Satan

The jews aren't even religious any more.

They jews are our enemy, you are their army.

Jews control the narratives and people are Idiots.
The fear that they're programmed with is used to dehumanize muslims to serve Israel's intrests.

How could you not know this?

The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing 1.6 billion people to worship him.

White Christians are unironically there sheep fighting for Jewish interests

>They jews are our enemy, you are their army.

The army of the Jews is the multicultural horde, not Muslims.

Especially thisOP. Your culture is literally a cancer. The hate stems from everything these people said. While some of you claim to not support terrorism none of you actually take a stand. Another point is that you guys share the same beliefs with said terrorists just not radicalized.
>but...but Christian radicals
Very.....veryy....verrryyyy small amount and even then they don't cause mass killings.
Also the stuff you people believe in is something frozen in the middle ages. Your prophet is a pedophile as well. You glorify the most obscene things in the name o Allah. You guys are irredeemable. I used to think not all Muslims. But over the years and the numerous atrocities committed with no remorse or sense of responsibility for your shitskinned brethren I have lost all compassion for you lot. Sincerely hope your self destructive religion erases you all before you can overpopulate the Earth.

Sorry, you're not. You're the genetic offspring of camel fuckers.

I won't take a stand as my Islamist neighbors would unironically kill me. The worst parts of my community are very powerful here in Luton

>Why the hate?
>Roach
You're not even human.

I'm not a roach my family are from Pakistan not turkey and I'm British personally as I was born here

>balkans
>unknown
dodged a bullet