Why does nobody understand that we are at war?

just got in a fight with my gf.

talking about rotherham, mass sexual assaults, rape, coming civil war.

she ignores it, just wants to continue her carreer job, just wants to dance and drink.
something fucking snapped.

we are at war, it is time she, and you all realized it.

we are at war.

am i the only one?

Women don't know what war is.

Don't worry about women. They are generally useless politically and are followers. Start talking to other white men, and wake up the cucked ones.

lol @war with some hundred desperates that sell their life to CIA//ISIS//MOSSAD ?

or are (((You))) hinting at the rapefugees? They are pushed into the sea by the EU, the UN and other masonic groups under the will of the wandering jews.

You are loosing focus, the real enemy is the wandering jew.

at least a little bit of support would be nice you know. Just a bit of interest instead of sour faces and insults when we bring up our struggle.

Women fundamentally do not process danger our responsibility to tribe the same as men do.

You have to either help her understand why we should care about civilization, or you should find someone who actually matches up with your personality and worldview. It is a losing proposition to stay with someone who fundamentally doesn't care about the most important issues in your life.

I've realized this with my friends (which I no longer have) but it applies to relationships as well.

the enemy is the immigrant packs that will hunt down our families in the coming civil war. of course there are their puppet masters, but the barbarians are no illusion.

European civil war within 20 years, south african white genocide before that. will you protect boeren evacuees as the zulu hordes arrive?

You realize that if you are brave enough to go on the front lines you would be one of the first to die. Eventually both sides reach an agreement. 20 or so years later new generation won't give a fuck what you died for and what ever agreement was made goes away. Only people who really win in wars are the fat cats who profit from it. That's why no one wants a war. But, by all means feel free to go up to your enemy. Be sure to record it so we can all see how tough you are.

the problem is that she does not like immigration, does not like globalization etc. but still has the audacity to smirk and laugh when i bring up mass rape.

props that you have ditched the cucks, i hold on to them but the worst i have indeed cut off, though even the normies dislike those

I genuinely want to die in a great war just so I can have this illusion that my pathetic life has meaning

listen man, i live in western europe. there are a shitload of violent niggers and muslims in my town right now. youre saying i dont have to fight?

general strategy should be to evacutate white families from conflict zones and leave the orcs to kill themselves. Borders need to be protected though.

South africa will be a trial run.

metaphysics of war. julius evola. have fun.

I'm saying you are on this board talking about it but you aren't taking action. Exactly what your girlfriend is doing. Yet, you come here and criticize her for ignoring the problem. What exactly are you doing about it besides talking, cause according to you something must be done. But you are doing anything either.

I don't want to die in the war, I want to win the war

When you win you will only see it devolve back into what you fought against

Is there a war going on?
Definately but normal people try to shut themselves off by overemphasizing their daily struggles or by denying outside world

This is born from deperation of being powerless, not even being able to to understand.
In a way it's like first man deifying fire because he cant understand it and fears it.

I personally saw some of the shit you guys only post here videos of and can say it breaks people.. and we are talking about a generation hanging themselves for breaking up, its traumatic to watch a beheading or shooting, let alone humans, even animals

Funny part is generally most extravagant 'fuck goverment wowow' people who get fuked up most and silent guy staying behind keeping sane and making the difficult decision

>Pic related

This. Only the ones that don't already have mongrel hapa offspring already though. There's no use trying to uncuck a lost cause.

post pics of her so you can take revenge and start the war faster

let her do what she wants, only men can help you in war

You do know women prostrate themselves to the conquerors right?

you're a fucking moron for trying to reason with a woman, that's for sure. just tell them how great their hair looks and how cathy is indeed, such a bitch. That's all they care about.

>trying to redpill a woman

stop it, there is no such thing as a le red pilled woman

Back on your question, yes we are aware that there is a war going on, thats why we are here

That image. My fucking sides ar in orbit

You dont die for your country you're supposed make the other bastard die for his

You're not at war. You're Rome before the collapse. A nation capable of waging war(this is more about will than materials, see America being "defeated" by Vietnam etc) does not have immigration at all. It is usually in the process of expanding or defending itself.

We live in the twilight of the American empire, which was the culmination of West European culture.
Maybe we have a couple centuries to go idk

why is jin roh so good
I just ordered it off of amazon the other day

user, tell her you're planning a trip to the worst place around you, and she's coming. Force her to confront it. When she says she doesn't want to go, ask why. Take it from there.