What if every white woman, man and child went to the stars, discovered new habitable planets and colonized them...

What if every white woman, man and child went to the stars, discovered new habitable planets and colonized them, leaving every mudslime, nigger, spic, etc. at Earth?

Leftists would rise up in these colonies, claiming that we need to share all those new riches with those poor souls we inhumanly left on Earth
Same scenario as on Earth

what if white nationalists actually started making realistic plans and then got proper shit done?

What if we made anime real instead?
REEEEEEEE

We would need to invent the Genesis Device to cleanse the surface

*takes kilometer long cruiser and crashes it into earth at 100km/s*

>I can't comprehend hypothedical situations
If I give you an example using a boat and the ocean and you say "I don't own a boat and I hate the sea" then where has that gotten us?

i cant wait for all of the sci-fi obsessed white boys to get on the seedships they dreamed of only to be euthanized en masse because space isnt real you retarded fucking goy

>this is the absolute state of the Dixie chicks

All the habitable planets would soon have massive immigration problems. Because these mother fuckers are never gonna leave us alone.
Don't appropriate my culture!
Your culture is nom nom nom!

with what space ships?

Earth is pretty much as good as it gets.
There's nothing out there that's even remotely as great as Earth.

>space shuttle

Thank you for being you, and giving me a little hope in a sea of insanity.

A race war would be way easier than colonizing space.

It would even make colonizing space easier.

Before we left we'd use robots to strip-mine the entire planet of all resources and return it to its pre-civilization condition. The remaining subhumans would have no possible source of raw materials or energy to leave the earth by any means. We'd leave a satellite in orbit to make adjustments and report back to us.

fuck off jew, we're not falling for you're tricks

Don't forget to not leave the technology behind that's used to get to the stars, or it'll just end like the movie Elysium.

>abandoning such a beautiful planet to third worlders

Elysium was a dumb movie, they had the tech to just fix all the shit on Earth but didn't for no reason.

Wouldn't it be easier just to genocide every non white and stay on Earth?

Why not do both?
WE WUZ ABH N SHEEIT

Sooner or later some would advocate to bring those too. Sooner, rather than later. There would even be a fucking revolution and fighting in order to save them. It would happen. And the cycle would repeat itself. It can't be solved.

That's exactly what they want from you (OP) they want you to believe that there are 1000000000 of equal planets to the earth and that they can someday leave this planet and start from 0 without any problem so that you stop thinking about the current problems of the Literally the only living planet you have is this same, we can never get out of here and that is a black pill, If we do not solve the Muslim problem there will be no more white race, they will disappear throughout history, thousands of years as the superior race in absolutely everything , Philosophy / science, art, civilization, war / general / politics, mathematics, literature, the race that has excelled throughout history will be destroyed by thousands of niggers who arrive in their country because of the guilt of betha males

You're a blue pilled moron if you think space is real. Saw it pictures, didn't you? Must be real. Fucking liberals

>That's exactly what they want from you (OP) they want you to believe
not everything in this world is plan of jools you idiot

>tfw you'll never have an Abh princess gf.

fuck that, just gas the kikes and niggers.

If you leave the jews on earth all will be glorious and fine wherever the white people end up, but if you take the jews with you, they will soon find ways to whip up protest over leaving the minorities behind and soon the shitskins will be joining you.

tl;dr leave the jews behind and all will be well.

What if we give all brown people 20 years to leave this planet or they are genocided?

Then we can take our time and colonize the undersea before we try space.