Baron Trump books and others by Ingersoll Lockwood

So Sup Forums found this book... Meme magic at its finest, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

visitpomerania.eu/staedte/stettin/sehenswuerdigkeiten/altes-rathaus/
worldcat.org/title/laconics-of-cult/oclc/184780340
archive.org/details/1900orlastpresid00lock
newspapers.com/newspage/50463927/?
youtu.be/33vPflv5jyk
books.google.com/books?id=x2dCAAAAYAAJ&source=gbs_similarbooks
babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=nyp.33433066637574;view=1up;seq=3;skin=mobile
ebay.com/itm/VERY-RARE-ANTIQUE-Laconics-of-Cult-Supersititon-Cult-of-Immortal-Human-1910-/131209739813
youtube.com/watch?v=FFEbYjuO6iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=nyp.33433066637574;view=2up;seq=2;skin=mobile
archive.org/details/barontrumpsmarve00lock
skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/current/cgi/query.pl
discogs.com/label/283361-New-World-Music-Corp
discogs.com/The-Happenings-I-Got-Rhythm-Youre-In-A-Bad-Way/master/231671
newspapers.com/newspage/50463927/
youtube.com/watch?v=f46ewt5pa-o
play.google.com/music/preview/Txx4koxvolludhe65iyb36gkgd4?lyrics=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=lyrics&pcampaignid=kp-lyrics
youtube.com/watch?v=ls_ZtM1Itzs
youtube.com/watch?v=FGAweHDl4nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

basic gestalt

Some basic info

>1. they author wrote a book called baron trump
>2. his other book is called "the last president"
>3. "the last president" has something big happening during an eclipse.
>4. the upcoming eclipse which will happen on august 21st hasn't happened since 1776

im planning on reading the six threads i bookied, are there more now?

Baron time traveller confirmed

Linked within this thread:
has links to every thread up to that point. Even people later on down the page uncovered the archives of the deleted first thread.

Umm...

I bought 2 of the first editions and I'm planning to create a shrine to Kek. I'll also get my hands on the Illuminati playing cards, a kek statue, and a fuck ton of crystals.

visitpomerania.eu/staedte/stettin/sehenswuerdigkeiten/altes-rathaus/

To be honest, I've been craving a spoopy /x/-tier meme-magic thread like this since the Donald Trump's Real Estate Tycoon threads from last year. This thread is comfy as fuck.

anyone have a link to "the last president" book?

also, any mentions of frogs you guys found?

University of Manitoba has a copy of Laconics of Cult by Ingersol Lockwood
worldcat.org/title/laconics-of-cult/oclc/184780340

la·con·ic
[ləˈkänik]
ADJECTIVE
(of a person, speech, or style of writing) using very few words:
"his laconic reply suggested a lack of interest in the topic"
synonyms: brief · concise · terse · succinct · short · pithy · taciturn · uncommunicative · reticent · quiet · reserved · silent · unforthcoming · brief
>using very few words:
Memes?

We need a leaf to go to this university library and digitize the book.
>pic related
This could be our bible of meme magic, self published by Ingersol himself, lost in time with few copies remaining.

"Per Ardua ad Astra" is not "the pathway to glory is strewn with pitfalls and dangers" but "through adversity to the stars". Explicit reference to celestial beings hidden in plain site by a loose translation.

Now that's a good use for them! Do not flip them for prfot or the jews win. They cannot be allowed to win in this timeline.

this
archive.org/details/1900orlastpresid00lock

Can anyone get a hi-res image of this page: newspapers.com/newspage/50463927/? It contains a list of invitees to a meeting of the Union of the Titans and OCR is shit.

82 pages
Contents: Section 1. Superstition --
Section 2. The cult of the immortal human --
Section 3. Poems of the cult of the immortal human.
>pic related is a sample of poems that Ingersol included in a different book of his, from Lacronics of Cult.

>They cannot be allowed to win in this timeline.

This. We won't let the kikes fuck up /ourtimeline/.

Is this literally the only image of this book out there? Laconics of Cult is basically a ghost book.

Habbening youtu.be/33vPflv5jyk

>>He was the last of his race in the direct line
sounds about right

Thanks

So, the last president is interesting. It talks about a financial breakdown and a collapse of the United States.

Really weird shit.

Ok, now i'm actually spooped.

What the fuck.

Checked!

Ingersol B. Lockwood also wrote another book of importance
books.google.com/books?id=x2dCAAAAYAAJ&source=gbs_similarbooks

Oy vey.

ty for fresh bread
lol thx for saving, here's an update
these terms could easily describe barron's demeanor

also interesting

Recommenting this because I'm working on a running theory:
>Someone in the previous thread suggested that maybe we have it all wrong and time,
>outside of our personal experiences, runs backwards. so the acts of today are causing
>these anomalies in our "past".
>Imagine if time in the Universe ran backwards while simultaneously humans experience
>time running forwards. So as we age into the future, the future is racing into the past around us.
>Unnoticeable to us moving forward aside from remnants we see like this.

If this were the case, that would mean the universe is actually collapsing, not expanding. The interpretation of the universe expanding infinitely from nothing makes the validity of a "God" being a creator less likely.
However if the universe were collapsing from a infinitely expanded starting point full of matter, this would increase the likelihood of there being an initial creator.
Were this the case, gravity would naturally, over long periods of time, attract all the matter to a single point in space and time. If our interpretation of the past is the future, then the "big bang" could potentially be the end of the universe when it collapses into itself.

thanks for making these...also checked.

TBQHFAMALAM, I got spooped as shit about this last night and went out and bought more ammo. I suggest you do the same.
feeling /k/omfy now.

Our interpretation or the universe comes from our biological ability to process photons as light and our brain to put that into form.
Science shows that photons travel at 299,792,458m/s and at that velocity, the time portion of time and space doesn't function the same.
Is it far fetched to believe that receiving all of our information from something traveling at a velocity exempt from time could alter our perception of time?

Time is an illusion, just like space, solidity and EVERYTHING ELSE BESIDES PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. When you watch a DVD movie, the entire movie is on that disc and the part of the movie you watch depends on what you do with your remote. What we call 'reality' is kind of like that in the sense that the 'past', the 'present' and the 'future' are ALL happening at the same time and the part of it you experience (i.e. the 'past', the 'present' and the 'future') and the speed you experience it at (i.e. slow-motion and fast-forward) depends on how your mind (i.e. the remote) decodes it. You can also rewind the movie (i.e. go into the 'past') and go into the 'future' by fast-forwarding the movie. The sub-conscious part of your mind actually processes time flowing both 'forward' AND 'backward' SIMULTANEOUSLY, but the conscious part of your mind only processes time flowing 'forward'.
What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. Nothing is impossible in a universe that is illusory to begin with. There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is 'real' (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') because (((certain people))) tell them it's 'real' and the one that is actually 'real'. The one that is actually 'real' is SO UNBELIEVABLY DIFFERENT to the one that the masses think is 'real' that it would make your head spin. The sky is not blue, nothing is solid because atoms are made of empty space, everything is always moving including the ground that you walk on and nothing ever touches anything because an atom can never touch any other atom due to electrical forces repelling them. Your feet never touch the ground. Also, the picture I've just posted is NOT yellow - it's red, green and blue. Your brain and your senses deceive you. Nothing is EVER as it seems and appearances are ALWAYS deceptive!

"You didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it."

Complete list of his books:

> * means hard to find and help needed
>
> As Ingersoll Lockwood:
>
> - Washington: a Heroic Drama of the Revolution (1875)
> - The Travels and Adventures of Little Baron Trump and His Wonderful Dog Bulgar (1889)
> - Wonderful Deeds and Doings of Little Giant Boab and His Talking Raven Tabib (1891)
> - The Extraordinary Experiences of Little Captain Dopplekop on the Shores of Bubblehead (1891)
> - Eleven Possible Cases (1891)
> - Baron Trump's Marvellous Underground Journey (1892)
> - 1900: Or, the Last President (1896)
> * Laconics of Cult **EXTREMELY RARE** (1910)
> - In varying mood; or, Jetsam, flotsam & ligan (1912)
>
> As Irwin (sometimes spelled Erwin) Longman:
>
> * How to be witty; or, old saws with new teeth (1887)
> * 1000 legal dont's; or, the lawyer's occupation gone: a legal remembrancer, instructor, and advisor for those who have no time to read big books. (1887)
> * The P.G. or perfect gentleman: manual of etiquette. (1887)
>
> Translator:
>
> - Saint Paul (1869)

my pleasure, gotta do something with my day off
alright morpheus

babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=nyp.33433066637574;view=1up;seq=3;skin=mobile
I found the book in varying moods in PDF form.

Come on. You aren't really this stupid right? It's for keks right? Why would they come to this decade and not the 60s or 70s when they could have stopped mass illegal immigration before it even started?

excuse me, that was the oracle's line wasn't it? mea culpa, i do get where you're coming from

anyway, i'm wondering if anyone has dug up anything on the Trump family (specifically Barron) and quantum physics/particle acceleration.

there are a couple illustrations from "the marvelous underground journey" that would go well symbolically with the quantum theme

>> * Laconics of Cult **EXTREMELY RARE** (1910)
There has been 2 copies found so far, one WAS for sale on ebay from Oregon
>ebay.com/itm/VERY-RARE-ANTIQUE-Laconics-of-Cult-Supersititon-Cult-of-Immortal-Human-1910-/131209739813
And the other is sitting in a Library in Canada
see here:

I'm guessing you never watched Doctor who? You can't travel back to a point that already happened or risk breaking apart the timeline or have it change something major.

So that you can redpill the masses, thus having a crusade and WW3 at the sametime.

checked
also pic related
HELP!!! WE MISSED SOMETHING!! THE HAPPENINGS DID ANOTHER SONG CALLED "I GOT RHYTHM" AND THE RECORD LABEL IS VIRGO. VIRGO IS WHERE IT WAS FOUND.

omg that picture.

30 years separate the picture on the left from the picture on the right, but he has barely aged at all.

On the left:

> Ingersoll Lockwood, Lawyer and Litterateur (At the age of 30)

On the right:

> Ingersoll Lockwood, Author and Originator of the Cult of the Immortal Human (At the age of 60)

no, i'm not really this stupid
forgive me, and maybe laugh a little
it's just my autism is flaring up

checked
thread theme: See You In September: youtube.com/watch?v=FFEbYjuO6iQ

Get a hold of this guy!
Fuck he was right?!
REEE
WHAT IS HAPPENING?!
I just found god! I truly did!
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

still waiting to read Travels and Adventures, maybe someone who got it will post it
also the dog's name is Bulger.

The memetic energy rises.

he was right you know.

We found a new continent under new zealand and now the ice is breaking away from anartica.

love live thule, long live atlantis.

old ones wake

"Flaring up" you say?
I'd check your digits if I were you and follow your destiny, young user.

reality machine broke

ohh fuggg

bros

I'm scared

I had a religious experience and found god,
but what the fuck is this?
Whats happening?

babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=nyp.33433066637574;view=2up;seq=2;skin=mobile
You can read in varying mood here.

Im here to bring more spooks

This is a portal to hell and satan on Nasa

Bump. This was some interesting shit. Posting link to LoC collection.

Satans 7 heads
'',..A Great Red Dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads,.''' Rev 12:3

He has seven heads to
skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/current/cgi/query.pl

Coordinates: 13 48 1.0, -8 28 20.5"
IRAS micron 100

Forgot pic

Rundown

Is it just me or does that black curved line look like a string of thousands of ships coming out of the "portal"?

He can be found on google /sky/
Censored
Satan on google /sky/

''And his right eye shall be utterly darkened,..'' Zechariah 11:17

checked

Yes it's clealy not anything that can be explained with any knowledge we have at the moment

Here's satan censored on Nasa
I was only able to get the pictures above through very select settings

>New World Music Corp
discogs.com/label/283361-New-World-Music-Corp
and got the song
discogs.com/The-Happenings-I-Got-Rhythm-Youre-In-A-Bad-Way/master/231671
apparently it's been through a bunch of different versions and record labels

>>Ingersol Lockwood
>>Irwin Longman
>>same guy
Lockman

The black stuff coming out looks spoopy.

And im to explain you why Satan isn't a nebula

A pic of ranmdom space for comparison

A rundown any on why it is not a nebula

As described in this picture it proves a point that it is not a nebula, since a Nebula doesn't move and keep it's shape And a Nebula can not have such perfect color differentiation as this filter does not change the color based on distance

And if that's not enough the picture i have chosen to use of a completly ranmdom piece of space turned out to be a hidden Pepe

Fucking lol

from varying mood,
guest list here newspapers.com/newspage/50463927/
some of the names may be read incorrectly

WTF???
youtube.com/watch?v=f46ewt5pa-o

Copyright
>B. T. Puppy Records Inc
>Baron Trump Puppy
>Bulger

Herb Bernstein

>Berenstein

>Berenstain

HOLY FUCK ALL THE MEMES ARE TRUE. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

play.google.com/music/preview/Txx4koxvolludhe65iyb36gkgd4?lyrics=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=lyrics&pcampaignid=kp-lyrics

Spoopy lyrics man, they are singing about good times with no more trouble, with his girl and with music.
Waaddupp??

youtube.com/watch?v=ls_ZtM1Itzs

time traveler from Atlantis???

Ladies and gentlemen

>He's back

And this damn thing which this album cover predicted(Check the disk and it says see you in september 23)

Is the exact same date as satanIs to collide with the virgin described in the bible!Its truly happening

>B.T Puppy Records
>B.T.
>Barron Trump

HOLY FUCC

Is this from one of the books by Lockwood?

what on earth

god nytards are so uneducated. this guy just spouts "fichte and schelling" and everyone's so intimidated

he probably doesn't even know what's german idealism.

OHMYGOD

The universe is speaking to us again.

Now really happening on september 23rd? The showdown of the play? The great finale? The Event?

checked - that's some highly relatable content. edited and added.
also september 23 is my birthday, I'm spooped
hahaha yes
checked, also added
that's how you know...
oh fugg

I pound it?

describes the giant tortoise
page 136

That language being spoken
youtube.com/watch?v=FGAweHDl4nw
>youtube.com/watch?v=FGAweHDl4nw