These are the four most evil countries on Earth

These are the four most evil countries on Earth.
They must be dismantled by an international coalition if we are to have world peace.

Agreed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig#Religion
youtube.com/watch?v=qyddsTVNNMY
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

agreed.

That's an odd way to draw the Israeli flag

What? I see at least 3 Israeli flags there

Didn't your country cause 2 world wars?

/thread

This. Why can't we Germans just chimp out in peace? After all Hitler offered a peace deal. Why didn't we just accept it? He only lied every other time.

Nice try, Kraut

USA Israel
UK G*rmany

have you learnt nothing from Sup Forums?

Hope it's not Russia, which, as you of course know, sold S-300 to Israel's #1 enemy.

I only agree with Turkey and America
European nations must band together if we want to regain our rightful place as the leaders of the world from the Jewnited States of America, China and potentially India in the future.
Oswald Mosley had a perfect plan for a fascist European Union.
Japs are honorary Europeans and they'd make a usefull ally so they'd get to join the union too

>no Israel
>no Saudi Arabia
>no China
Drop it like it's hot.

why did you put that joke of a country called Turkey?

I learned something about your people having a war against emus and losing to them for some reason.

>our rightful place
You gave up any right to the world after chimping out on the world stage.

>expecting nu-Sup Forumsacks to be redpilled about the kikes when there are barely any /rpg/'s anymore and only 10% of them know about the greatest story never told
we need to re-introduce /rpg/'s if we want the redditors to stop being redditors.

because the west lets them get away with it every time

you missed Germany on this list

>You gave up any right to the world after chimping out on the world stage
>You
We were put, brother by brother against each other in devastating wars
And in the end of these wars, who were the true victors?
The Jewnited States of America and the Communists.

>mfw this thread

>We were put, brother by brother against each other in devastating wars
That's interesting, but only a moron could believe. You attacked other Europeans without provocation and were hated by them.

>g*ermany
you are the sole reason for destruction of europe

Germany is the savior of the world.

>these are the four most evil countries
>OP (a.k.a. faggot overlord) is from g*rmany
The absolute state of this place

Yes your country has always been good at world peace

>You attacked other Europeans without provocation and were hated by them
>Danzig Corridor
>Majority of inhabitants of Danzig are Germans and want to be part of Germany
>Germany offers Poland full access to use the ports of Danzig for trade
>Poland refuses
>Suprisingly Hitler invades
wow, that was so unprovocative and evil

Germany isn't Jesus though.

The infighting between Europeans HAS to end.
We need to band together like Mosley proposed, not in the current corrupt European Union that is exterminating our folk but a new neo-fascistic one.

dog bless mosley and all his publications

I agree. America should be split up into two countries: The Liberal States of America and Dumbfuckistan.

Not letting the south succeed from the Union was the dumbest thing we've ever done and the retard redneck trash from those states are constantly dragging the intelligent and educated portions of the US down.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

And I'm sure it was necessary to start a war for a few thousand krauts. And did he invade france for them as well?

>succeed from the Union
kek

Came here expecting OP to have Germ-man flag, lo and behold, I was not disappointed.

>And did he invade france for them as well?
what
he invaded France cause France intervened in the German invasion of Poland.
It didn't have to be that way but the national traitor Jozef Beck doomed Poland unfortunately.
If Poland fought side by side with Germany the world today would've most likely been a much better place then it is today.

I'm not sure about USA, Britain and Turkey

Yes, and he earned that invasion when he used a minority group as pretext for trespassing on a nation's sovereignty

>German calling other countries dangerous
Forgot Alaric, Louis, Martin Luther, Wilhelm, Adolf, and Merkel did ya?

North Korea
Germany
Russia
Syria

>rest of the world
>doing anything to Russia, US and England together

I'm excluding Turkey because you /know/ we will bomb it with picrelated.

>he earned that invasion when he used a minority group as pretext for trespassing on a nation's sovereignty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Danzig#Religion
There are no ethnic demographics on Danzig in the interwar phase but there are religious demographics
Almost all Prussians were protestant and protestantism is almost non-existent when in Poland.
From the demographics you can clearly see the protestant Prussians are in majority.

Close replace bong flag with yours OP

This is factually true no matter how you look at it. Although I feel bad for the UK considering it's only America's lapdog now and doesn't really choose whether to commit evil or not.

If you went back 300 years it would be spain portugal France and bongs. These things arent static. Brits flag doesnt belong there they were replaced by the US, germany/euro flag on the other hand does.

>From the demographics you can clearly see the protestant Prussians are in majority.
Oh, that makes it all okay then. Just violate treaties, commit illegal acts, kill civilians, and expect no war.

Turkey and old man UK aren't relevant enough to be up there. China and India belong in their place

>Just violate treaties
Germany did violate the Versailles treaty but that treaty was unjust as fuck.
>commit illegal acts, kill civilians, and expect no war
They did expect war, and they did all that after they were at war.
Im not gonna deny that Germany killed ciilians or commited illegal acts but the again, so did literally everyone else in the war.
Especially the Americans with Eisenhower's death camps in the Rheinland

>They did expect war
That makes it worse. Moreover, weren't the Brits still hoping for appeasement?
>Especially the Americans with Eisenhower's death camps in the Rheinland
This shit again
>Russian POWs held by Germans, dath rate of over 50%
>Germans held by American, death rate of .15%

Well look, homosexual cuck, Kraut . All these countries will get blown to bits in the next WW3 coming up and become insignificant or dissapear completely. Also add your flag to it since if you read all the prophecies we have in Greece (and in Greek- no access to you) from the Holy Mount Athos tell the same story.

>US nuked, eartquaked, tsunamied, finished
>UK nuked, tsunamied & totalled
>Russia nuked & totalled
>Turkey invaded completely, conquered, dismanteled.

Turkey will start the brouhaha with a battle vs Greece but essentially by blocking the black sea to Russia.

>Add your German flag to it, nuked by a sub full salvo (+150 thermonuclears)

Who will be too poor to go to this war ? us . Adios motherfuckers .

There will never be peace in Europe, you idiots were ao busy destroying each other that you allowed us to grow to what we are today. You're not even proud enough to show your own flag. You need use to control you, to keep the peace, and once we subdue the Russian subhumans we'll own the whole of Europe. Europe will never be great again, you've been reduced effectively to vassals of us.

>once we subdue Russian subhumans
Those who actually managed to do that partially and for a bit have as the result lost their future, their culture and their women.
Don't try us.

all me :^)

you won't make it, son
only Russia is prepared to fight a nuclear war and survive, but you'll be hit hard so prepare

'Hit hard' fits every century of our existence.

Ottomans subdued you for five centuries :^)

no

dismantling them solves nothing

you can't fight monsters to defeat evil. Seek other ways

we did nothing wrong. anglos are cancer though.

>ottomans
Do you think I am from Southwestern Ukraine?

study a history book time to time
if your enemy dies you lose
prepare to be destroyed

here's a little of how prophecies are coming true
youtube.com/watch?v=qyddsTVNNMY

They're about Greece and Russia's attack but you have your own fuller prophecies by your starets for Russia that I've seen.

KEK