This guy makes 500k per year by just saying "clean your room", "sort yourself out" and "bucko" every now and then

>this guy makes 500k per year by just saying "clean your room", "sort yourself out" and "bucko" every now and then

Somebody justify this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/jordanbpeterson
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's right though.

Also, I don't give a shit how much money he makes.
Jealousy and shame is how you get liberals all worked up.
With us, it's hatred, rage and disgust.

Arregla tu habitación, gringo finlandés!

Guess you should start cleaning your room and sort yourself out, bucko.

Shareblue, its Sunday. Take a break, eh friend?

>somebody is smarter than me and makes money doing something that seems easy, yet i cant seem to do it myself!
white boys cant die out fast enough lol. your race invented communism with your self-entitled 'WAAAAH RICH PEEPOLES' bullshit

Hollywood actors get paid millions more for saying "let immigrants in"

>by just saying "clean your room", "sort yourself out" and "bucko" every now and then
Shit strawman, shit bait.

capitalism bro, he offers something, people buy it
simple
the same way you offer your body for shilling and shariablue pays you for it
now go fuckyourself, shariablue employee
go dwell on how you whoring yourself for money is justified because it's actually your contribution to the destruction of capitalism

Pekka, menee huonesi siivoamaan nyt, perkele

>your race invented gommunism
>Implying Jews are white

jews did not invent communism lol, they just used it against the people that invented it (because those mean old jews were using their naturally higher verbal IQs to garner immense wealth in the late middle ages)

He's made a significantly positive effect to my life and other people's. Also he enrages leftists. So I wish him all the best, including money.

harvard jews are good at making money
this fucks no exeption

Nobody forces you to donate to him.

Are there any other lecturers on Youtube like him?

>OP is just upset that he didnt think of it first

Why you mad tho?

Probably bait, but many of his concepts have changed my life.

>Jews didn't invent communism

?
then who did?

>He's made a significantly positive effect to my life and other people's.
you can get the same effect by going to church.
its also free and you can talk to the priest without paying $100 just to get a response

>Also he enrages leftists.
leftists are angry at everything such as video games, twitter posts and cartoons.

>So I wish him all the best, including money.
did he do the same to you?

face it, this motherfuckers a leech. a degenerate with zero contribution to society. why are all these /ourguy/ stupid fucks like this? pewdiepie for example, no job, no education lazy POS that screams to cameras and play video games all day. Even a truck driver has more worth than all of these attention whore internet beggars combined.

>brainlets keep trying to make this thread

I learned that from JBP

I assume you did to

read the thread faggot, white people like you did. marx did not invent the concepts he presented, he compiled them into a book that is basically a criticism of white peoples 'ME ME ME' attitudes towards wealth and power.

white people are just SO stupid that they took it seriously and started killing people in order to make it reality lol

such as?

None that come so close to being /ourguy/

>jews did not invent communism lol
Jews did in fact create Bolshevism. Communism was pushed by the Bolsheviks.
You have no idea what you're saying.

Your historical knowledge is zero.

Peterson is an agreeable guy, turning on him because he is broadly well liked and isn't low hanging fruit is itself fruity.

>Somebody justify this shit.
But...
>But have you tried to sort yourself out by cleaning your room, bucko?

>white goy internet dweller
>understands history at all
you know the drill faggot. jews didnt 'invent' shit, they used your own inventions against you because your people are fucking RETARDED

funny how israel never had a communist revolution lol

>you can get the same effect by going to church.
kek! Nope.
>its also free and
If it's a one time thing
> pewdiepie for example, no job, no education lazy POS
DR JP is literally highly educated, well-employed, and highly conscientious and you're shitting on him. SAD!

/thread

Merely attending church service doesn't cause people to gain the introspection needed to untangle the trauma in their lives and come face to face with their own subconscious motivations. Tens of millions of evangelicals go to church every Sunday and sit through a service filled with nothing but happy platitudes about loving thy neighbor. You even have the Billy Graham types who openly encourage followers to worship Israel.
If you think church in this day and age is good for the soul, you haven't ever been inside of a church.

The early Catholic church, the apostles, the preisthood, they used to do what Peterson does today. They make people look at themselves, confront their sins, and confront themselves as people. We don't have religious leaders like this today. We have idiots like Ken Ham.
Understanding sin, understanding what the serpent in Genesis represents, its understanding what it means to be a flawed person. The duality of good and evil being ever present with one another isn't something a church will explicitly talk about today.

Shitpost harder, kid.

>and that's no joke

You bloody well better believe it, because thats a snake.

people need a voice to tell them what to do. no difference than what weak minded religious sheep cucks have been doing since forever. do you ever ask why churches get money? it's because people are stupid and they'll pay to have someone tell them what to do.

>DR JP is literally highly educated,
>phd in social sciences
all the SJWs have this piece of shit paper. you also shit on them for graduating with this pos degree.

>well-employed, and highly conscientious
social science teacher. SAD!

>and you're shitting on him. SAD!
>being a gullible shithead that cant read a motivational book or business skill
>not doing all these so you can fool the gullible dumbass lower class shitheads to give you 500k a year instead
SAD!

WASH YOUR LAUNDRY

pls gib 500k

>makes more money from willing donations by the public than he does in his tenured professorship
>lefties angry that they can't financially ruin him by getting him fired
hi summerfriend

>500k
No source because we know you're a lying nigger. money donated to him to continue his research team for several years is not his annual income.
>OP is a post-modernist fag jealous of a real intellectual

>cant think of anything to refute what he's replying to
>"i know just the thing to post!"
>shitpost harder kid lol
you are so fucking stupid. you would have been a communist if you lived during the russian revolution because your mind is too weak to formulate original ideas.

I expected more from you binland

It's Capitalism. I ain't gotta explain shit.

You're just shitposting. Posting nonsensical tripe at odds with well documented fact.
Bolsheviks were all Jews. Communism is 100% Jewish.
Marx himself was a Jew who wanted all of society to dissolve so Jews would be an invisible ruling force. The one real class is a supposedly classless state. He spoke openly about Jews losing, or giving up their Jewishness, and the purpose was to become more crypto.

Keep on shitposting though, kid.

your semantics games mean nothing to me retard. just because you read an infographic doesnt mean you know shit. it just means that you believed it.

now fucking present an actual argument or fuck off back to radditz.

Maybe you'd make 500k a year too if you could explain in no uncertain terms why you should clean your room.

He's the only down to earth role model for young men OP. He's really all we have.

If it's so easy why don't you do it??

You are claiming that the Bolsheviks weren't Jews.
Absurd. Gentiles don't have hooked noses like that. They never made any effort to hide the fact that they were Jews. The Frankfurt school was a group of all Jews. No one would ever deny this. No one but you of course.

Keep on shitposting though, kid.

Today is saturday leaf. Get your neet life together, get sorted.

>You are claiming that the Bolsheviks weren't Jews.
wowee, i never claimed that jews were not using your invention against you retard, i said that spoiled little white goy faggots like you invented it in the first place because you couldnt compete with jews in a free market.

you have the reading comprehension of a meatloaf.

>Bolshevik Jews who created Communism, didn't create Communism
You're not trying very hard, Schlmomo. Keep on shitposting.

How can you faggots seek to character assassinate someone with such a resonating and positive message? Have you no shame?

patrons
$55,967
per month

He literally makes over $800k a year on YouTube (Patreon + ads), plus he's a professor.

This guy rakes in a salary of one million.

I mean yeah his ideas are great but it gets repetitive. Jungian archetypes... Gulag Archipelago... Stories from the Bible.

That's 2% of his content at most, you are confusing memes with reality.

Well how much do you think saving the West, and, by extension, the white race is worth?

OP cannot into the free market.

Maybe people like his shit because our degenerate leftist parents never told us this basic shit.

holy shit you are simply incapable of understanding. you REALLY think that communism started in the early 1900's, yet you accuse me of not understanding history.

go have an anxiety attack and ghost yourself you fucking dipshit

Is this guy at the Great Northern hotel?

The only group of people who counter signal Peterson are left leaning redditors and kikes.
You have a guy telling a predominately white male internet audience that they need to face their past, rescue the metaphysical father figure, and go through a transitional period of realization to become better people. Of course that makes Jews and their puppets scared. They've always been terrified of self actualized white men.

Lenin and all the Jews behind him didn't pop into existence in 1903.
Really, you've never read a book in your life. Not one printed in English anyway, Schlomo.

Shitpost after shitpost.

These losers cant connect the dots

All stories are just a retelling of the Hero's Journey, that doesn't mean that story is a tired concept. We learn new ways to interpret it and expand our ideas based on it. All Peterson is doing is giving you a contextual understanding as to how that story structure emerged and why it has persisted in humanity. He simply argues that its omnipresence is something to look at, something for our generation to unravel to its base since we have forgotten the MEANING of conceptualizing the story internally.

Protip: we sought the tale out before it was even a tale. The tale itself is just a codification of our penultimate ideals of what makes life worth living.

>Somebody justify this shit.
Why don't you justify this post you collossal faggot. Quit shitting up this board with stupid shit.

>everything i dont like is a shill or shitpost
the intellectuals of Sup Forums, everyone. the white race will surely win with geniuses like you at the helm.

Nobody has to justify shit, he talks and people listen and enjoy it, people who really really enjoy it pay him some money. Since a large quantity of people really really enjoy it he makes quite a lot of money. So what?

It's not like he's forcing people to pay him, he's just found a large group of people who like what he says. Is that why you don't like him Shareblue? Because people like his ideas and honestly respect him, and want to compensate him for doing something they enjoy, while on the other hand you work a thankless job that pays shit, shilling to people who don't really care about you and make fun of you whenever you get caught out?

Oh look, another alt-right shitter who hasn't even watched his videos, clean you room you pathetic weasel

>enter a thread being openly anti white
>shitpost constantly
>defend Jews like its your life purpose

Aww, look at the wounded little shitskin.

I don't know why you're bothering with him, you're obviously right

I really want to clean my room.

Well. Get off your ass and do something with your life and you'll find out.

PETERSON IS A MODERN SAGE

> coherent speech
> articulate arguments

This is all you need to be taken seriously

im not anti-white faggot, im anti-white boy. white men are dead and have been replaced with shitty little faggots like you.

>tfw based peterson will never be your actual dad but just an internet surrogate

It hurts bros.

>marx didn't invent communism he was just the first person to describe what it would look like in a book
lad

This. The Church has become Theologically bankrupt. Personally, I blame multiculturalism.
When the New World, and Africa was opened up to Christendom, the Church was able to convert them, not via theology, but via gibs. Unfortunately Christians place equal value on all human souls. So for those seeking to do the most good in the world, it's better to convert a village of IQ 78 shitskins with gibs than focus on retaining the best and brightest thinkers of your era through well studied and insightful theology.
Half the theories today's secular thinkers spout on about have far less validity than religious dogma. How many thinkers are willing to say they put stock in the whole "our reality is almost certainly a simulation" theory despite zero evidence?

patreon.com/jordanbpeterson
>sourced
you're welcome

>phd in social sciences
>not knowing the difference b/w a first tier uni and a second to third tier uni
there's a big difference, bucko. But PhD's are memes in mine eyes. It's more about efficacy than a piece of paper, if you haven't noticed.

what is wrong with that sentence? could you not possibly comprehend that maybe ideas can be around before they are compiled into books? how much of a fucking brainlet pseud are you exactly?

Capitalism. There is a demand for his wisdom.

>Personally, I blame multiculturalism.
Read more history. The problem is the Catholic Church became corrupt to the point that Luther felt the need to spread his heresies via the printing press and start a political war, the most devastating until WW1, to defend it. It was at that point that the West started falling apart at the seems and opened up the """Enlightenment""".

The idea that anyone can interpret the Bible, let alone SHOULD, is the foundation of all moral relativism. It's a denial of objective reality/TRUTH.

Unfortunately it's far too late to uncuck the Catholic Church. The wisdom of the ages needs to become widespread again and JBP is doing a FANTASTIC job of spreading as much as he's dug up as fast as he can via the internet (and Sup Forums is helping the memetics of this A LOT).

What he really needs to do is update his graphics from his lectures/book and someone needs to resynthesize his work into bite sized chunks, but beyond just pulling clips out of his videos and reuploading them. The story of Adam and Eve, for example, should be no more than 5 minutes but include summaries of all the other stuff that goes into his 2 hour lectures on the one story. And the moral wisdom needs to be MADE EXPLICIT and shown to be correct quickly and at the level of IQ as low as 80.

Hes getting paid because he represents the father figure so many people lacked in their youth.

End of discussion.

He got it from Harvard dumbfuck.
you boycotted harvard for purging neo nazi meme shitters once
theyre not trump cocksuckers

So he represents the father figure of niggers?
Dont know most of you shitheads grew up without a father.
All those black people without dad memes you like to spout so much mustve been projections.

>being so retarded you conflate the nigger problem with the divorce problem
>>>/stormfront/

>you boycotted harvard for purging neo nazi meme shitters once
>implying Sup Forums is one person
Hi, you must be new here.

He's defending niggers you idiot. I find it funny you choose to use a WN community as an example of "being retarded" instead of one of the million leftist ones. You must be a jew.

Delusional retards love their ideology spouted back at them.

>It's more about efficacy

like all that shit he did before it was monetarily expedient to do so, right. before he materialized out of nothing in 2016, right.

With people he is making a webpage that will show what professors (NA) are doing neomarxism lectures and embrace students to become lefty protesting irrational bitches. In his calculations he will stop like by at least 75 % of that degeneration among academic community in 5 years. That guy is doing some great work, don't be such a cock on him, he is probably the one people who stands to talk back to liberal and lefties with huge brain muscles. He is using his patreon's money wisely just visit his page.

Fuck. Are you me? Fuck off it's my surrogate father.

>white nationalist shows up to argue against Dixiefag
kek!

he had a comfy life and he could have just stayed quiet and cruised his way into retirement but instead he stood up for what he thought was right. doing this could have cost him everything and it probably almost did many times. he deserves the bounties of his gamble.

CARTHAGE MUST BURN

Do you also bitch about movie stars or musicians because they get paid a lot of money ?

>bawwww don't punch right
Fuck off. Ideologies are memetic cancer.