Redpill me on meat consumption

My girl is watching a vegan popaganda film on how meat is evil,causes cancer ect.

Should I just eat grass?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm5986857/
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=Kuhn
pastebin.com/14M2hJaU
vice.com/en_ca/article/nn9xzg/charles-eugster-fittest-oap-on-planet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Meat causes cancer meme
Everything is carcinogenic, the question is what you choose to consume determines what cancer you die from.

Never mind,I redpilled the shit out of her and she turned it off.

Lol.

Do whatever man

>"propaganda"
>"redpill"
What is there to redpill? It's just a dietary choice, not an ideology. I don't eat meat but I'm still extremely conservative and hate hippie faggots.

Humans are meant to only eat fruits with some vegetables and very little meat, just look at out close relatives such as chimps or orangutangs. Our diet today is very perverse are gluttonous.

I told her it was vegan propaganda and not to believe everything she hears. I told her (((studies))) can be manipulated and she just turned it off. Now we are watching a thing about McVeigh and him killing babbys.

>veganism
>not an ideology

That's wrong. It's our increased meat intake that allowed us to develop bigger brains and evolve into intelligent, self-aware beings. Most of our tribal ancestors had diets that were anywhere from 30% to 75% meat based. Vegetarian based tribes tended to die off.

You shut your whore mouth. If we weren't supposed to eat meat it wouldn't be so tasty. Faggot.

Your country has been overrun by brown things that rape your women,and you do nothing. Fuck you.

Eat grass fed meat.

"Grass is full of pesticides and toxins that are present in the animals meat"

Or something like that.

Tell me about this "ideology" I automatically follow by not eating meat and the core beliefs you are so sure I have.
I already said I hate hippie faggots. What else do you think there is to it?

I used to weigh 230 lbs, I switched to all meat diet and lost 10 lbs in 3 weeks. Don't drink sugar or eat bread, shit is for fatties.

I think what he is saying is that you are batshit retarded, and that by being a retard,that you are retarded.

Germans: The cancer of Europe.

Eating meat is bad for you compared to an ultra balanced vegan diet.
Then again I bet you're not running or lifting weights so why bother, you shouldn't have to be perfect.
As for meat eating being evil...it's pretty damn close but I'm too lazy to care how much cows and chickens suffer because I'm American.
Just don't pretend it's optimal, because it's not. it's lazy.

>lol u stupid :D
Nice argument.

Sounds like ketogenesis.
or the "I eat nothing but bacon and cheese covered in ranch dressing but I'm losing weight fuck you" diet.
Is the meme that you get more energy true?

>an ultra balanced vegan diet
Which is an absolute bitch to do. It's also not cheap.

is the thing that she watched called "What the health"?

because if so, I got bad jews for you

imdb.com/name/nm5986857/

oh gee, I wonder who could be behind it all

ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=Kuhn

also look at pic related and at my pastebin for further information

pastebin.com/14M2hJaU

Doesn't a vegan diet leave ot key nutrients and vitamins? Just asking. People are supposed to eat meat IMO.

You have to take in atleast 100 grams of protein each day, maybe more if you are lifting. You probably have twig arms and a fat gut. Vegan diets aren't magical, just stop ingesting sugar and you will be healthier. Eating a pure meat diet will help you lose weight as well.

But yea I'm talking to brain damaged idiots so no point explaining.

Doesn't a vegan diet leave out key nutrients and vitamins? Just asking. People are supposed to eat meat IMO.

>Eating meat is bad for you compared to an ultra balanced vegan diet.
t.pop science

Just eat meat with every meal and die of heart disease when you're 55. The faster fuckers that need confirmation from Sup Forums die off the better.

I wouldn't say more energy, but when I work out my muscles heal way faster. Sugar is fucking poison man, stay away from fast food, sugar, pop. You will lose weight like crazy.

I got depressed for a couple years and started eating fast food every day, which is how I got fat.

Refute anything I said with facts,dipshit.

WHIP IT

Is it that stupid documentary on netflix with all the hilarious stock footage and ominous narrating?

>post picture of a skinny manlet

just become a tranny already.

Only gross questionable dog food grade meat is bad, you should try to eat eggs and legumes as your main source of protein and then eat high quality meat as a treat every second day.

I threw out a few zingers,she laughed and switched channels.

It leaves out a lot, which is what supplements are for. But concentrated supplements aren't quite the same thing as getting nutrients from the source. They forego the normal digestion process which means it either gets pissed out, or gets absorbed too fast. It's taxing on your kidneys and liver.

>(you)

Shit thread, sage grows in all fields and is vegan.

The main one is b12 which you can get from algae I'm pretty sure. Basically you have to learn what not eating animal products/meat leaves you without. Which is mainly b12.
Nigger you know your protein requirements are based on your bodyweight and activity level, not just a flat 100. Get that bro science cancer out of here.
Also Brewer's yeast.
Dope been meaning to try it.
I love me some meat and cheese covered in dressing.

no, dump girl.

>Variety is key. I start every day with a protein shake because, as you get older, your protein synthesis no longer functions as well. I avoid sugar and eat lots of meat, especially fat. I've been on a fat trip lately. Fat! Piles of fat. Yet, I was in a supermarket the other day and was perplexed to find yogurt with zero fat. What on earth is that? The idea of the nutrition pyramid where, at the top, is a little fat and meat, and at the bottom a lot of carbohydrates, is, excuse me, bullshit.

t.96 year old athlete

vice.com/en_ca/article/nn9xzg/charles-eugster-fittest-oap-on-planet

If you're fine with eating antibiotics and hormone treatments, go ahead and stuff yourself
If you have your own health at heart, you should keep red meat, pork and chicken to a bare minimum

Don't just eat whatever, switch out pop and chips for beef jerky, try to eat wholewheat bread and calorie count. The thing is you can diet with an all meat diet while getting huge as fuck.

they had it coming desu

Made you post. STFU.

suck eskimo cock you terrible fucking mongoloid french half-breed

>boomers eat meat at every meal
>they're old as fuck now
nice argument dumbfuck

>he thinks there are no hormones in his tap water or pesticides in his plants
>he probably buys "organic" produce from the supermarket for twice the price thinking it's any more than a placebo

Oh I know, it's a natural fit for me.
It's 99% of the shit I treat like junk food anyway like pork rinds and shit. Just gotta cut the pop and the occasional pit potato out.

>dude I eat veggies all day and weigh 140 lbs and don't excersize, I'm healthy

lmao

I guess Obama being president means every nigger is presidential too.

>(you)

Yeah, lots. But vegans don't acknowledge that.

Sugar is pure, sweet evil.

Nice strawman faggot

Kek no. Cooking in general allowed our brains to evolve, mainly starchy root vegetables. Meat was a factor, especially in areas with harsh winters, but for the most part it was potatoes and shit. It's waay easier to dig some tubers up than it was to track or trap animals.

>(you)

>literally doesn't know what the word "balanced" meant in the original post

>he thinks humans discovered fire and cooking before they developed intelligence
I guess evolution missed your gene pool.

My tap water is fine but it's not the case everywhere
And yeah there are pesticids in veggies/cereals not to mention profit oriented gmos and off-ground culture make for non-tasty non-nutritious non-healthy food compared to organic one
I'm not a Whole Foods hipster because I'm poor and not stupid but I buy veggies at the market from organic cultivators, buy real bread at a real bakery and do keep meat to a minimum
And I'll live longer than you because of it

No, just follow the USDA guidelines for daily intake.

Most people just eat several times the amount they should be eating per day, especially meats high in fat.

#
How the fuck did you get that from what I said? Are the arteries to your brain clogged?

>doesn't know what vegan means

this thread is fucking stupid, go to and ask them about vegans so we can get a good laugh.

Do people with no understanding about biochemistry actually think this?

Don't do that!
You want lots of fat, it's good for your brain and despite all the shilling does nothing to your heart.
The government made the food pyramid and the food pyramid says be a good goy and eat a ton of bread. Bread is basically just sugar, especially since most people don't know what to look for when buying bread and just buy like iron kids or wonder bread. That shit's essentially playdough

My mom's on this. She lost tons of weight, like 15lbs in 2 weeks. I have a feeling once you get off it, you will balloon. Staying on that diet forever also sounds unhealthy to me in my gut instinct.

>Cooking in general allowed our brains to evolve
How do you think we evolved brains big enough to know how to be able to cook in the first place you dumb fuck? We've been evolving for millions of years, and cooking for only a few tens of thousands.

response to

>Redpill me on meat consumption
It is good in moderation.
Main diet should be fruit and vegetables and greens.

Your gut instinct is correct. The original use for a ketogenic diet was as a treatment for epilepsy is children in the early 20th century. Due to that there is a huge amount of long-term research on it and there's shitloads of side effects. The most obvious ones being sky-high LDL levels, extremely high chanches of CVD, an abnormal amount of kidney stone's (about 2-5% chance in children which is absurd), small increase in acidosis, and a few more.

And yeah if you go off it chances are you'll balloon. The reason it works so well is because it suppresses hunger (due to ketosis being an evolutionary adaption to help when you're starving). Most people can't lose weight because they're glutunous fucks, so the hunger suppression is a boon to them. Once they eat carbs again they're megafucked, the body thinks it's not starving anymore so appetite comes back, with the added benefit of all the sat-fat they ate completely fucking with their insulin sensitivity so they pack on pounds a lot faster.

Source: all this shit happened to me when I was desperate to lose weight.

You seem smart, you ever try fasting for a week or two?

Factory Farms, along with Planned Parenthood, are all used to give tributes to Moloch by the thousands....

We've been cooking for way longer than that, hundreds of thousands, possibly millions.

Besides that the same applies to what you're saying. You need to cook animals too, otherwise we're not that great at digesting them with the exception of fish.

If you eat factory farmed meat, you are basically contributing to the existence of industrial death camps for sentient beings. As for the healthiness of eating meat vs being vegetarian, studies are inconclusive on that front.

You can get plenty of protein from non-meat sources. You are retarded.

> industrial death camps for sentient beings
Isn't it what /pol wants anyway?

Most nutrients and vitamins can be obtained from a non-meat diet - a diverse one, meaning that if you just eat grains you'll probably have a bad time, of course. But if you eat grains, legumes, nuts, fruit, and so on... you'll probably be ok. Some nutrients and vitamins, B-12 being a prominent example, are rare in plant sources and it is best to take supplements for.
t. vegetarian for 6 years. Feel physically the same as when I ate meat. Am in good shape. No health problems. Take B-12 supplement occasionally.

Not that smart, just learned a lot while trying not to be a fat fuck.

Fasting is fine, I did intermittant fasting for a few months and that helps with a lot of stuff (appetite, insulin sensitivity, metabolism) but stopped once I started weight training. Found it to hard to get the 3k calories I needed daily. Not saying it's impossible just didn't work for me.

I wouldn't do any longer than a day fasting without consulting a doctor first though.

Yes, pretty often it does.

Cont. I should add that I do occasionally eat meat. My policy is that I don't BUY meat. However, if it's going to go in the garbage unless I eat it, I have no problem with eating it. So I end up eating meat maybe once every 2 months or so. Perhaps this helps keep me healthier than I would otherwise be, I don't know.

Yea thanks user. I was thinking of going on it myself I've gained like 30lbs in the last 2-3 years as I used to have a very physical job but now I'm a cubicle monkey.

I guess I'm gunna have to lose it the old fashioned way.

>It's delicious.
>Protein is necessary for a developing brain.
>The lipid hypothesis (the idea that fatty meats cause heart disease) was a falsified study that has been repeatedly proven to be bullshit.
>Communities with the longest lifespan always have both meat and veggies as a steady part of their diets. There are no vegetarian communities with abnormally long lifespans.

This user is trolling. The devil is made of starch and sugar. Meat and green vegetables are where it's at and you can eat practically as much as you want of it.

Who's going to argue with a shitskin sympathizer like you? You're not worth the keystrokes.

Redpill you on MGTOW

Just only eat whole foods, probably the easiest way. Legumes, oats, potatoes, sweet potatoes, etc are all very cheap, healthy, and filling foods. Just portion control and you'll be fine.

If you can spare the cash I like to eat a couple cups of raw, leafy greens (spinich, kale) a day. Calories are negligible and they'll satiate you for a while.

What the purpose then? I meet people like you every now and then and I just fail to understand your logic.

tell her no because if she eats grass, she will become a cow

The purpose is to not contribute my money to the meat industry. If I eat some meat that would just go into the garbage otherwise, I'm not helping the meat industry at all, I'm not giving them more rationale to continue existing. On the other hand, if I go to the store and buy some meat, that money goes to the meat industry and gets counted into what is considered to be the demand for their product. The meat industry exists because people are willing to give them money in exchange for meat. If I eat some meat that's headed for the garbage, I don't give the meat industry any money.
I like eating meat. I think it's tasty. I don't see any health reasons not to eat it, either. I don't eat meat because I want to minimize how much I hurt sentient beings.

There is nothing wrong with eating meat. The majority of vegans from what I've gathered is they are more opposed to how these animals are treated and killed. The real trick to eating is balance and portions. Too much of anything is not good for you.

Okay. I hope you're saying this not because you're after a vegan girl.

Soylent beef is people.

Bovine hormones are used by transgendered "people".

>It's delicious.
Irrelevant to health.
>Protein is necessary for a developing brain.
So are carbs and fats, and protein is in everything.
>The lipid hypothesis (the idea that fatty meats cause heart disease) was a falsified study that has been repeatedly proven to be bullshit.
Eating saturated fats (even plant based souces like oils) cause your liver to produce more cholesterol. When you eat cholesterol your body can't digest it, so it's absorbed instantly (though this is negligable, as your liver will stop producing it in this case to compensate. Only a problem if you're eating more cholesterol than your body naturally produces)
The studies that contradict this (most of which are funded by then meat, egg, or dairy industry) use multiple ways to get the result they want.
1) Cross sectional population studies. These don't work because every person has a different baseline cholesterol. Two people with the same diet and same level of activity could have widely varying cholesterol scores. Without calculating this they won't find anything conclusive and can claim "no link between sat fat and cholesterol levels." They need to calculate the baseline and measure the change in cholesterol.
2)Sick population. Even if they use adequate testing ie a metabolic ward dietary intervention study that calculates cholesterol at baseline, they can still mislead you. Liver cholesterol production is hyperbolic, so the lower your cholesterol, the more change will happen when high sat fat foods are added. Someone with a ldl of 70 mg/dl will have a much greater change than someone with 200mg/dl when given two eggs for example.
>Communities with the longest lifespan always have both meat and veggies as a steady part of their diets. There are no vegetarian communities with abnormally long lifespans.
The seventh day adventists live on average 10 years longer than the average and they are predominantly vegetarian.

Nope. I can get laid just fine without pretending to be something I'm not. Most vegetarian women I've been with didn't even know I was vegetarian when I first fucked them.

Some meta-studies recently show only processed meat products (bacon etc.) and AMERICAN red meat are bad for health. European red meat has been found to have neutral effect on health.

>We've been cooking for way longer than that, hundreds of thousands, possibly millions.
I can't even tell if you're trolling at this point. Why do you think there are no other mammals who know how to start fire or cook food? You're putting the horse before the cart. First you need intelligence, then you can start fires, then you can cook.

>You need to cook animals too, otherwise we're not that great at digesting them with the exception of fish.
That's not true. You can eat raw meat/organs just fine. Eat a rare steak and tell me how sick it makes you.

HAhh I just watched that. They make a few good points except for the nigger who
Tried to say the FDA Pushing dairy is systematic racism

Because we're smarter than them? Jesus dude I'm not saying when we were ameobas we learned to cook fucking yams, I was replying to you saying the rapid expsnsion in intelligence being attributed to meat, which is untrue. It was a factor but not the ONLY factor.

Saying that meat made us smart is only a small piece of the puzzle. There were other environmental pressures as well.

This is all besides the point anyway because eating a cheeseburger isn't going to make humanity any smarter than eating kale chips, we're past the point of calorie scarcity so it's irrelevant.

Kill her and then kill yourself faggot

Congrats. She's got autism.

Run now, run fast.

I never said meat was the only factor. It was a major contributing factor though. It would have been impossible to develop complex language without meat, and without language we never would have left the trees. The point is that modern human beings are made to eat meat. It doesn't matter what monkeys and apes eat, because they're just a historical snapshot of what we were like when we had diets more similar to them.

Herbivorous molars are flat. Human molars are jagged. Primate stomachs are huge. Human stomachs are tiny. Water is wet.

Veganism is a fucking cult which can only be believed when you starve your brain of animal fats. the brain, BTW, is 60% animal fat.

Easting grass taste like ass.
Eating meat is super neat.

I hope they do, because that would mean they're actually informed.

Literally anything can be carcinogenic