Would you support a European Federation/Confederation if it was under a government of your ideology?

Would you support a European Federation/Confederation if it was under a government of your ideology?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-AjVAuqGms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not support it, but I'd like to see how it worked.
Also it should really be a federation, so the federal government shouldn't tread on me or I'll launch the nap-nukes

Bump

Pic related is the only acceptable future for Europe.

No. European countries are way too different to be federated, no matter what government.

A European Federation would be against my ideology, so no

Yes

>eastern europe
>mediterranean
>balkans
No

>if it was under a government of your ideology?
"Delete shitskins"
Yes I would

>a European Union of Fascists
count me in

EU under an efficient meritocratic rule that takes away citizenship and welfare rights from recurring criminals? Might be nice.

Bonus points for deporting criminal scum to Syberian labor camps.

No, to much cultural difference and different histories.
The Balkan countries are independent for a reason

Well don't be lazy fuckers and grow the fuck up. Bickering constantly over 'muh culture' is completely and utterly autistic. Make a fucking effort.

>burger
fuck off and stay in your multi-kulti shithole
European is European

youtube.com/watch?v=a-AjVAuqGms

Yes

Shut up globalist cuck
Culture and tradition is the most important things we have

Yes. Under facism with soft borders between northern/western, southern, and Eastern Europe.

Sweden has nothing unique about it's culture in comparison to wider Scandinavia and northern Britain... please travel a bit.

Being in a federation/confederation doesn't mean you lose your culture. You can have both a European and regional identity and history. What I was saying is that Europeans need to grow up and learn how to cooperate.

I'd consider a unified Europe if it was an absolute monarchy under the danish monarch, and danish would be the official and majority language.
If not, then no.

Yes with russia

Your point?
We still have very different culture from Slavic, mediterrain, balkan countries

No, Europe must be destroyed. Inshallah.

>living under Danish protection in a Danish kingdom

no thanks, pic related

No, also Southern Europe(This includes France) needs to die.

yes

It could work as long as there's no attempt to destroy the cultures and there's no money flow to subsidize poorer countries. But then again it wouldn't really be much of a union though.

Yes you fucking idiot, anyone who wouldn't is a moron who wants to see the West fall.

Proof that white nationalism will destroy years of culture and history.

How about France for the French, Poland for the Poles, Russia for the Russians, etc... Fuck off American idiot!

Then how about they made deals with each other?

NO

Stop these autistic euro uniting threads NIGGER

We have bigger threats. The entire WORLD wants whites dead, not a single race would keep us alive if they could kill us.

We need to unite AGAINST shitskins and only then can we worry about keeping separate euro ethnicity alive, breeding nords with nords, meds with meds, etc.

First handle shitskins, then discuss european affairs.

No. If the internet did not exist? Maybe.

The internet is the great decentralizer. There is no reason for a supra-national bureaucracy, and if I'm blunt there is no longer any need for Federal governments of any kind. The Age of Empires has gone as far as it can in the current forms they take, we need a rise of new and independent City States.

Agreed, but why not a unified force to defend our home, noone outside Europe steps foot in Europe, noone inside Europe steps foot outside their state.

Fucking bavarians. You have no where to expand now retard.

The very core identity of Europe is the same though. It is an individualist, Christian, humanist greco-Roman influenced group of people. If you go abroad to non-European regions, you will find that they differ hugely from European ones. You could say, while Europe has all shades of Blue from light blue to midnight-blue, other cultures are red, yellow and green compared to Europe.

Regarding language, you have many nations that already incorporate multiple languages into functioning federations

Are you that polish catholic living in France?

Yes.

Confederacy is the only way

That's a slippery slope for total destruction of thousands of years of history and culture. So NO!

Why are Bavarians river trash hobbits?

I'm an Israeli on a vacation in France

>tfw never ever united states of europe
>tfw never ever common deus vult campaigns in the middle east
>tfw never ever kicking turkroaches out of NATO
>tfw never ever Europe for Europeans

a federated European government to have the people of Europe work together does not mean that the European nations should lose their identity
this user is right

So you would rather France gets eaten alive by migrants and muslim gangs? Have you seen Paris? The status quo is not working.

>tfw never ever kicking turkroaches out of NATO
They are too important strategically, controlling Bosporus and therefore channeling Russias access to the mediterreanian sea, being the buffer zone between Europe and Arabic nations and a leapstone for Western military power projection into that area.

The only thing I can imagine is Turkey actively trying to build up a sphere of cultural and militaric influence and then leaving the NATO. But for the near future, both parties have too much to gain from Turkey being in the NATO than otherwise

Thank god for that, being with you faggots in the EU is disgusting enough already.

Yes i would.

Fixing things doesn't require such a destructive entity! It'll be worse than the EU!

Unity is strength.

I support a unified Europe and a real EU federation.

French have no culture.

Of course not. I'm not a traitor.
The continent has survived very serious external threats, and has recovered. Now all the threats are internal.
A shocking amount of people are willing to throw away their identity and bastardise their culture. Spineless cowards who would seek foreign help like niggers, instead of an effort to improve their self and their people.
I consider every EUroboo the same as liberals and commies.

A Europe united to defend the borders of Europe and to defend the individual countries culture is destructive to Europe, but accepting millions of non-european migrants is not?

Typical French, you deserve everything you get.

The proposition is the EU but with far more power! How aren't you seeing this?! Cooperation doesn't require all European countries to be under one big government!

>European
No

>Scandinavian
Hell yeah I would.

Yes.

I'm not French. I'm an Israeli guy whose on vacation and cares about preservation of all real nations.

>when making fun of your boyfriend's accent when saying ''Rodgrod med flode''

>Would you support a European Federation/Confederation if it was under a government of your ideology?

Have you ever seen a pet dog declare independence? EU is controlled by outside entities.

of course! although I would keep it smaller

go fuck yourself you fagg.

Not being under a worse EU =/= accepting migrants. I'm an Israeli guy on vacation btw. What you guys should do is take care of the mess you did and make sure you learn from the mistakes you did.

Oh so you're jewing and against a united Europe to defend its border? OF COURSE

Ethno-nationalism, with local sovereignty respected, and European culture celebrated and cherished. We would allow freedom of movement for all white people. Islam, Communism, and all subversive ideologies would be banned. The EU will never be that, because it is run by hate filled, emotional cripples.

Tell me how the EU has worked so far?

>We would allow freedom of movement for all white people
no

Whoever speaks of Europe is wrong: it is a geographical expression

All three, SPÖ, ÖVP and FPÖ support Russia. Only the Greencucks and the pink faggots dont.

Or are you just a Polish toilet cleaner?

Only if Paris is the capital.

You don't like Argentinians?

Nope, fuck the feds.

I dont like poles

The EU in its principle is entirely different than what I'm proposing.
The EU is for open borders within EUROPE, I' am not.
The EU is for open trade between Europe, I'am not

The only suggestion I'm making is a united EUROPE to defend its borders and evict any non-european within EUROPE.

Any non-native is to be evicted, and non allowed back.
This NEEDS unity among Europe because Hungary cannot hold its own if Germany is allowing migrants in by the millions.

This isn't about an internally united Europe, this is about a military force designed to defend the continent.

>Rise in wealth
>Many nations copy models by the EU
>EU seen as important by many nations (e.g. China)
>Still a thing after decades
>Most peaceful time in all of central Europe
>Multiple countries begged to be in the EU
Quite well, I suppose

Didn't they save Europe from the naz- you know what, I can't do this with a straight face

If you want a good solution it's actually easy. You also keep your countries Democratic in the end.
1. Not allow immigration and babies who don't have a parent from your country can not be citizens.
2. Not allow religious symbols in public. It will lower the amount of Muslims.
3. Raise taxes so you must have children to survive (pay a lot for having children). People that do more than 2 children will get fined and not receive money for additional children. This will make the rich reproduce more and the rest reproduce equally. This means minorities (who have lower IQ than the rest of the population) will make less children and after a few hundred years they'll be mixed with the rest of the population and disappear (there'll always be those who choose to mix, use that to your advantage).

>Christian
You're several centuries behind. Europe is the least religious region on earth, with east Asia as its only competition. Christian influenced, but not Christian. The Greco-Roman influence is primarily political and European government isn't really much different than governments that have recently popped up in former European colonies. Common European identity last existed before the Reformation and those ties weren't very strong anyway. The only "unity" you might find is a product of geography and nothing else.

If we decide to group all Europeans together because they're kind of similar than what's stopping us from grouping all caucasoid people's or even everyone that's part of the amorphous "west"?

Defend from whom and how much will each country spend? Will there be 1 leader or 1 for each country?

>norway part of the jew union
sorry, but no.

No. Globalism and multiculturalism doesn't fucking work, and you're not going to get people to throw away their history and heritage for 10% more tax revenue the EUSSR can spend feeding third worlders.

>1. Not allow immigration and babies who don't have a parent from your country can not be citizens.

Obvious

>2. Not allow religious symbols in public. It will lower the amount of Muslims.

Not allow non-christian symbols is fine.

>3. Raise taxes so you must have children to survive (pay a lot for having children). People that do more than 2 children will get fined and not receive money for additional children

This Shlomo is you jewing.
People get fined for having more than 2 children? Rich reproducing? Statistically the poor produce the most children, the rich generally choose to have 1-2 children. And thus the decline in native European population.

How about giving tax-incentives for native children, and forcefully removing anyone from Europe who isn't native European?
I don't give a fuck about your political correctness or your democracy.

probably 1 leader per member states

>You're several centuries behind.
Most of European cultural foundation is based on Christian principles.
> The Greco-Roman influence is primarily political
Greek philosophy shaped European philosophy, politics, medicine, the very way our universities are shaped etc.
And saying that Romans didn't have an impact outside of politics while writing with the Latin alphabet, using multiple loanwords from Greek and Latin is ironic.

Defend from non-European DNA
make it legally binding within each country to REMOVE non-Europeans from Europe.

The punishment for being a non-European in Europe should be eviction, the punishment for illegally entering Europe should be death.

>This isn't about an internally united Europe
then there is not point in federalizing
It should be the European tribes coming together to solve the problems the European nations are facing, whether external or internal

>Globalism and multiculturalism
says 90%+ white country
accept the fair share of refugees you faggots

No

Erasing my heritage for post-modernism? No thanks. Removing non-europeans from Europe? pic related.

Yes as long as all national borders are abolished

>single currency
>multi-borders

Full retard

No

This. Fucking closet leftists ITT either favour multiculturalism or support destroying the native cultures.
Makes me sick to the core.

You really are scum

>strict national boarders between European nations
>somehow erasing your heritage for post-modernism

No

the irony of your post and your flag

Natsoc wasn't some bastardized pan-european ideology most alt-lite memers think it is. Hitler had contempt for Poles and Ukrainians

I don't think you should be using that flag

This is the only European Union I'll ever accept.

With 3 it will lead to overpopulation in a few hundred years but it can be like that if you want. Everyone will be forced to have children so "the poor are the ones who have children" won't matter and they are also overwhelmingly represented by non locals.

Every symbol must be hidden. Not that it matters to Christians that much... What do you have? A necklace with a cross? Just hide it while walking in public.

Discrimination is a big no for everyone and dictatorships are an even bigger no for everyone than that. In the best case scenario, you achieve all your goals and create a dictatorship but after some time the people revolt (no one likes authority it just how things are). They overthrow dictatorship and create democracy. After a while they allow migration for economic reasons and the same things happen again but this time they'll remember the dictatorship's ideas as something to oppose. And then white genocide.

I think that the optimum solution is to have "regions" within the European Union, for example you could have a Scandinavian region with closer co-operation. It already exists in a way. But yes, I am an internationalist.

>Sweden
Never, they've proven themselves to be the worst cucks out there.