Do you realize that the gambit that the french elite did is quite astonishing?

do you realize that the gambit that the french elite did is quite astonishing?

They put LePen as a Very Left Stand but the REAL candidate was Macron that now is backing Trump and Stopping the Jews from CREATING GREATER ISRAEL

THIS IS AMAZING THE WORLD HAS A CHANCE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_YTiO7hFyPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>They put LePen as a Very Left Stand
she was extreme right.
not that this bullshit matters anymore now.
you are either for machine gunning boat niggers and expelling those that arrived after ww2 or you're not.
neither of the candidates were for this so it does not matter.
and for your information le pen's job was to divide the french society not win.
1/3 of france went with her.
that's huge.

Macron might just do everything we had wanted Le Pen to do

that's right, sorry for mishap

beer is taking a tool on me

a right stand was in the works but really in the shadows

the really deep elite that gives money to this "candidates" all that wants is divide and conquer

1/3 of the french ppl is a LOT OF PEOPLE

Macron is fucking based

Napoleon 2.0 and wants to literally crown himself Emperor of the French, while calling journalists illiterate retards and ruling with an Iron Fist without congress.

He'll literally pass all reforms he wants via ordinances, aka NO DEBATE in congress, no VOTES, no COMPROMISE

Literal alt-right wetdream

what is his political program?

Right now he is saying Africans need to go back, he wants to work with Trump instead of going LE DRUMPF IS HITLER like other euro leaders, he wants France to have a more independent foreign policy, stopped with the assad must go meme, etc

He is cucking all the cucks who voted for him to stop le ebil le penpf

USA and France again united against the old world order!

More NRx than alt-right, but yeah, it's definitely an interesting outcome and much better than we expected.

>They put LePen as a Very Left Stand but the REAL candidate was Macron that now is backing Trump and Stopping the Jews from CREATING GREATER ISRAEL

Holy shit...i really hope that you're only a troll, Bubba...

The amount of shilling for macron makes me think this is just another ruse by the elites to lull trump and the right wing into a false sense of security.

Either macron was acting before he got elected, or he's acting now.

Either way we know he's good at putting on a false persona. Don't trust.

>Right now he is saying Africans need to go back
i don't know what that means. does he want to strip blacks living in france of their citizenship and ship them to the countries from which their ancestors moved? he needs to change the constitution and not start a civil war in the process. even if he has the political support of the other parties and of the french people then it would be a very long process and france would be a paria state on the world stage. next to north korea. probably worse.
>meanwhile in reality
youtube.com/watch?v=_YTiO7hFyPU

The problem with right wing politicians in europe is, that every single one is pro jewish
Not even Kidding
So Macron, if he keeps going that route, was the better candidate

The god of gods will follow the God Emperor.

Fair point, but what would he gain from "acting" now? He won the presidency and a clear parliamentary majority without exposing any of the positions that have gotten our interest.

he's saying to send every "migrant" back home

blacks who are born in france aren't "african"

and his party has full-control and completely cucked the opposition, which only has like 38% of seats

>Fair point, but what would he gain from "acting" now?
I don't know... but for example:
He may want trump's allegiance (to gain more power in the EU power structure), so he's saying things he thinks trump and bannon would like to hear.

he wants to cuck Merkel then?

I'm all for it

If something is too good to be true it usually is, then again ur not suppose to look a gift horse in the mouth, whatever that means

just sit back and let it play out, if he's saying niggers need to go back to africa, that's score 1 for us either way

i've learned what the muzzies learned, that the jews arent as smart as they think they are, but ive also learned to out jew the jew. macaroni man keeps dropping redpills, it won't be long before he believes them himself, inshallah

>Retards actually believe this

You guys deserve to be decieved

what does migrant mean in macron's mind?
>blacks who are born in france aren't "african"
ok so it's a big nothing. they'll just give a piece of paper called citizenship to all those that arrived.
they know french. most of them anyway.
another cheap show to trick the gullible.

there are people still on this board who believe a woman will save France HAHAHAHHAAHAH!!! go buy some pads for your man-periods you fucking beta leftists

post sources

If the French are able to frame Macron as the leftist opposition, while Le Pen as the right wing opposition, then most voters will end up voting Center or far right, and thus the political climate has swinged pretty far towards the right, while the old parties who have betrayed France can go die.

>Every migrant needs to go back

How hard is that u gypsy nigger?

Well right... merkel is bad for sure; but I think macron has the potential to be seriously maniacal.

>Macron
>opposition
??

this is amazing!!!

>Every migrant needs to go back
who is a migrant?
how do you do that?
what is the process?
i know these are impossible things for peasants like you to think about.
here's a picture of macron feeding you vague statements.

>who is a migrant?
have u tried picking up a dictionary?
>how do you do that?
>what is the process?
do you know what deportation means?

Holy shit, no wonder you cunts pissed bongs out of the EU so quick. Even pakis are smarter

>saying Africans need to go back
dude! 1/2 million Sirians are back to their destroied country, (china is waiting idlied to build it up and get a lot of money for it!) NO HALLIBURTON THERE

Do u people understand he's a politician and he's just trying to get support from the right, now? He's full of shit...

where does macron say he will deport anybody? provide a link.

As if it's acceptable yet to deport africans born in france. Incrementalism bro, once the migrants are gone the people will clamor for more.

he is not "switching personas"
He has been very secretive since the beginning, only claiming he had a "project", picking buzzwords from the left and right indistinctly to make sure he would be elected

He won't trick anyone or become nationalistic, he's just the archetype of every world leader in the near future
He is the ultimate ultra liberal kike puppet

This is the correct answer
Fuck your flag though

I forgot to switch it off after shitposting senpai

brexit took place. it was about migrants. nothing happened.
they are reaching a deal right now to keep all the other europeans working in uk. and viceversa.

BUILD A WALL

IN SYRIA
>s-spoonfeed me user

why did he only start saying this after being elected then?

And why would he need support from the right when he already has 62% of the parliament under his command?

>Implying the ((elites)) had a damn thing to do with this.

>mfw Macron sends back all the refugees

The phone call that saved Europe

why there is so much 'pro macron' shilling lately on /pol?

well we did resurrect a god of chaos

>uwu whats this

You're dumb as a plank of fucking wood.
>Sees a bit of pomp & ceremony goes all wide eyed
>African savages filling the streets for gibs quicker than Trump can shout MAGA
It's only going to get worse.
Remember each time they do ceremonies for the dead of WW1 & WW2, this is what they fought for, remember your stupid ass will be drafted also.

already said i confused the terms, i'm sorry about it

>Le macron is /ourguy/ meme
He's always had ambitions of ruling Europe. He's just pandering to the Right so that dimwits like you will welcome him as a savior before he drives the knife into your heart.

macron is a fucking tool that is using the nationalistic rhetoric to gain popularity, just like drumpf