Obesity

How do we solve the obesity problem in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fk4sJU2jlyc&ab_channel=cookingfordads
cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db219.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=vL5sZIfs8YM
youtube.com/watch?v=0JQFez6LUcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

with kiełbasa

Make all food expensive so that no one can eat till they burst.

thats a fucking steal, costco pizza and hotdogs are fire

GULags.

Remove the condiments and the bun and put everyone on keto.

Calorie tax would be for the best.

Eliminate any existing taxes on food and drink, and charge a flat tax per Calorie (kilocal).
3/4 of a cent per 10 Cal is probably sufficicent.

Pop drinkers and ice cream fiends will cry foul, but the companies will adapt.

make sugar water and sweets illegal or run a massive smear and fear campaign against it.

Looks tasty.

youtube.com/watch?v=fk4sJU2jlyc&ab_channel=cookingfordads

nothing wrong with onions, mustard, and sauerkraut senpai

Maybe put scary imagery on all sweet food, like the ones on cigarette packs. With captions like "SUFFERING".

Kill the niggers

I suspect people there are so fat because their culture is toxic

and many people who suffer damage to their mental health start to eat too much
others too little but thats rarer

DAY OF THE TREADMILL WHEN?

As long as you get a diet soda that's actually a pretty healthy meal.

Fuck you. A tax on sugar might make sense tho, that shit kills you. But calories are different. A strong healthy guy can easily eat 3000 to 5000 cals which is quite close to what an obese person eats. The difference is that the healthy guy is not eating (nor drinking) as much sugar.

Higher IQ.

All though, communism has proven effective at cutting people's daily caloric intake.

Gluttony manifest into obesity, so you can observe the states as they get more degenerate.

Stop making me love you so much poland

That sounds like a nightmare to implement. Why not just just tax overweight people more, they are the ones with all the negative health issues others have to pay for

Subsidize vegetables while making grain product like chips and candies more expensive

Make a fine for using corn syrup over sugar

What in the fuck is sauerkraut?

pickled cabbage

A German who is upset at the state of their failed nation

I see.

Remove black females and Hispanic males. The two most obese groups of people in the country according to center for disease control. If you do that our obesity levels will be lower than every western European country.

also tax added sugars

I just ate a pizza, AMA.

Alright, I´m gonna need some statistics to back that claim up.

Getting rid of all the niggers and spics would drop the obesity rate extremely significantly, but I'm pretty sure even the whites here are still more overweight than the average European.

cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db219.pdf
Most of the obese are black and hispanic. The non-black and non-hispanic population obesity comes mostly from 50+ age range.

US: 32
UK: 27
Canada: 27

Much improved for burgers if that was the case

Education.
But our public education is trash.
The government actually says "Hey eat 6-11 servings of fucking rice, pasta, bread" aka sugar.
So unironically memes and youtube videos about nutrition.
Also we'll have to wait until a bunch of fat people die because some people are never going to give up junk food.

Fat tax.

>56% of black women are obese
Jesus Christ... How can actually defend free welfare?

What?

Scary Black Man brand chocolates
(((DANGEROUS)))
(((DO NOT EAT)))
taxed at 666% to stop the fatties from making too many cookies.
WE NEED THIS

food stamps are not sufficient, it needs more lobster

It is law here to put stuff like 'SMOKING KILLS' on cigarette packs. Works slightly. I mean, at least it puts 'SMOKING FUCKING KILLS YOU YOU DUMB SNOWNIGGER' in your mind as you look at the pack.

Stop the stigma against bullying.
It's perfectly okay to fat shame.

Fucking Brits.

Does it need to be that big?

>corn is subsidized in America
>tax dollars go to making corn cheaper
>make people pay more money to make corn more expensive
???

Easy we are already experiencing global crop loses due to grand solar minimum. The current political climate will cripple the response and lead to world wide starvation.

Mostly, yeah. Winston's ads are smaller, for example, Parlament's bigger.

Huh, that kid doesn't seem to care.

amaaaaazing graaaaaaaaace, how sweet the sound~

The biggest food lie we've ever been told - Carbs are good and Fat is bad.

Cut the Carbs out. Eat meat, fish, eggs, vegetables, nuts and cheese.

That kid is a 40s-50s something woman working at a supermarket judging off the clothing and the side-look of the face.
Maybe younger, hands don't look that old.

The mass deportation of Mexicans would decrease obesity.

youtube.com/watch?v=vL5sZIfs8YM

Fuck Costco. I deal with those pretentious assholes all day. The only ones who work hard are the stockers. Rest just jack off and brag about how much business they do. We did a million dollars yesterday, I'm king of the World cuz i work at fucking Costco. Also those cunts cater to beaners and Mohammad motherfuckers. Fuck that place

Hawaiifag here, they have saurkraut you just have to ask the cashier.

Costco is wonderful, i have never seen a single nigger in there, because you gotta pay to go inside.

now I want a Costco pizza

Why are conservashits so fat?

WHO reports that around 20% of EU adults are obese.
IN the US, only 16.8% of white adults are obese.

Seems you're unaware of the facts, faggot.

I do not see problem

I wish my country had hot dog with relish

Cut EBT programs. Ever stand in the checkout line and seen the shit most of them waste our money on? I work 50 hours a week, and I couldn't afford to spend that kind of cash to eat unhealthy!

Promote Breatharianism

>need to pay $50 a year to get a membership to have the privilege of shopping at Costco

First world problems lead to first world babies.

How the fuck are you posting from North Korea?

what other countries have Costco besides the US and Mexico?

Post picture of your view of Pyongyang now. Also, how many picture of Kim Il-Sung are in your house?

I believe South Korea has Costco. Are there any differences in your food court menu?

Holy shit that's amazing.

Fat shame
Schools need to start teaching home skills again. Proper diet, not the shit the corporations pay for the science diet. You have any idea how many families have no idea on what proper food is and eat nothing but processed?
I hd no idea it wasn't common knowledge that when you eat you need to drink water, not pop, not milk, not beer , not wine, fucking water.
water is what bodies use to break down the food and people substitute fucking pop, milk or whatever? and they wonder why they are sick all the time. instead of giving their bodies whats needed to break the food down they are giving more to break down.
I could go on for hours on whats wrong with American think.

no its the same
chicken bake pizza salad and some other shit

Ration cards like back in WW2.
>Sorry Mr. Smith, but you've exceeded your monthly allotment of calories. Now, now, yelling won't do you any good. The government has spent your tax dollars to determine what is best for you.

Stop electing fat fucks.

by not falling for the Jew trick of getting us to normalize fat disgusting land whales

I've seen other Costcos that have burgers in the menu, along with some national shit.

niggers

I find that Costco shoppers are noticeably less obese than shoppers at Target or Walmart.

Could it be the $60/yr "membership fee" Costco charges that keeps out the worst of human garbage out of that place?

Plenty of niggers in Massachusetts

HEY

I FUCKING TOLD YOU NIGGER THAT SHIT IS AMAZING. THEY SELL IT AT A LOSSSSSS FOR YOU. BE JEALOUS NEGRO

POLISH WITH A COMBO AND TEA IS BEST COSTCO MEAL FUCK YO DYKE WAS NIGGA

Its all spreading from whatever that state between Louisiana and AL is. If we get rid of that state we'll be fine.

Massachusetts is 8% nigger. That is hardly shit.

IIFYM

what a deal, it's just so...juicy.

youtube.com/watch?v=0JQFez6LUcc

You don't, humans gorge when food is always plentiful, so they can survive when it's not.

You can't say nigger anymore, it is insensitive. They are now called, the differently colored.

change the law so that overweight people cannot own guns.

Solved.

Keto is a meme

There's nothing wrong with sugar you fucking retard

similar reasoning applies to work though, only do it when necessary - so there's work ethic counteracting this tendency

Reduce the carbs, add fiber.

Refined sugar, cakes, creams, drinks, fruits, etc, need to be taxed heavily.

What the fuck is your problem with costco beefdogs?
They're amazing and cheap. Are you a faggot or something?

Neither are good or bad you fucking pleb, what matters is the diet as a whole.

it was developed for epillepsy patients

Self control.

"Reduce the carbs, add fibre" you fucking moron, the only foods with fibre are carbs

I think he means, eat more whole grains instead of white flour+sugar

This

Tariff all imported food products, including products from other states and regions.

Stop paying farmers not to farm on their land.

Deport all illegal farmers from Cali.

Sugar speeds up metabolism and saturated fats potentially defend against cancer. It's ineffective to tax based off of the nutrition of foods considering how misunderstood that whole field is, so simply make it easier for local farmers to compete against big overseas food companies (nestle, unilever, etc.)which produce the majority of American fast food and shove soy down our throats.

Don't give them free healthcare

>sugar is bad
Lol

>implying

Obesity will save us when Yellowstone blows and we can no longer grow enough food.