HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOUR PARENTS CROSSED A BORDER SO YOU COULD GET FUCKING DEPORTED YOU LATIN TRASH

THEY ALL TO GO BACK

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/memealchemy/status/886086654447894529
youtube.com/watch?v=AKS_mpJfbSU&feature=g-all-a
youtube.com/watch?v=kWI4ihig4s4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>white man standing in the distance mirin as black cops arrest spic college graduates

Poetry

>Latin
They are actually Mestizo not Latins.Latin people are Italien,French,Spanish,Portugal and maybe Romania so it's more of a compliment to call Mestizos Latino or better Latin.

Story?

got a video or source?

It's capitol police you dumbfuck, not ICE. She probably did stupid shit at a protest in front of the capital building and got arrested for doing stupid shit.

At least you finished high school

>its nothing
shit
anyone got a real story i can enjoy?
preferrably with a bleeding heart liberal author crying about their poor illegals?

Oh shit I didnt know that. I am just a leaf after all

Anyways lads have this delicious meme. This one is real.

>Josh

Yeah, nice try you fuckin mestizo pricks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/memealchemy/status/886086654447894529

I love how you future caliphates are joyful, don't get raped by mudslimes or niggers if you ever step out.

BYE FELECIA!!!

THE ICEMAN COMETH

Why do they wait till they graduate? Something seems fishy.

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=AKS_mpJfbSU&feature=g-all-a

Does literally nobody know how to reverse image search?

Is that Brittany Venti? This is the 2nd time she's been arrested.

Someone have to photoshop CIA man in his place

Image is from 2010, nice try OP.

Is it really that fucking difficult to iron out the wrinkles in a graduation uniform. Lazy fucks can't even do that much, should be deported just for that.

Don't know if stupid or just blind as fuck.

I love this country. Get the fuck out you entitled cunts. Sick and tired of dumping 1/3rd of my fucking money to you leaches.

>Daily reminder borders are a social (state) construct
Borders wouldn't exist in an enlightened ancap society

That's pretty cold

>Sips Ice Tea
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Adios

cold as ICE

topkek

>Mexilard mad because cousins are coming back.
Why?

CARLOS!

That clenched fist just screams victory.

>45% tax rate
Holy shit what do you do for a living?

Yeah. You niggers are getting dumber by the fucking minute, enjoy trump and jew cum faggots.

>Latin people are french
The fuck is wrong with you

>DEP-DOP-DIP-DEPORTED

Yeah they would. Most people's private property would be no spics niggers chinks or slavs.

why are you so mad we're sending your people back home to you pablo?
is there something wrong with them?

>VIVA LA MEXICOOOO
Ok, buddy, you have to go back now
>OMG NOOO DON'T MAKE ME GO TO MEXICO PLEEEEASSEE

But I see the Arabian Peninsula, the Indian ocean, Red Sea, Greece's sea of debt, The Aegean Sea, the Adriatic, Thailand and Vietnam, India, and a variety of Nations in Asia. I also see the Gobi Desert and even the Himalayas.
Fuck off Ancap. Natural Borders

I'm not mad i'm just calling you retards that can't even look for a fucking link or a source.

bye bye beaners

Don't you have to be at a pool to help a mudslime with a "sexual emergency"?

Could be as simple as being self-employed and earning more than $50K. That employment tax sobers people up right quick.

>enjoy Trump hurrr
i don't think you would have mentioned trump angrily if you were happy with us deporting your criminals back to your garbage country

why dont you want to control south america

Imagine if the entire North American continent actually was a crime-ridden shithole like Mexico

The north is Maya and the south is Inca.

>being this booty blasted
If your country's entire existence wasn't based off of leeching off of ours, it wouldn't be a problem for either of us now would it?

You don't have to stay you know.

I make $60,000

About $20,000 goes toward income taxes, medicare, social security. Do you even make a paycheck? Look up "tax calculator" and add up SS, medicare, income, state taxes. All together it's about 30%.

Meanwhile these illegals pay nothing. Juan Illegal pays nothing. Bernie pays 15%, Hillary pays 10%. Trump? He paid the full 40%++ because he isn't a tax cheating kike.

lol fuck mexicans

Caliphate? This is Canada, tacobender. We have very few arabs and niggers luckily. But we are still full of poos and gooks

Actually we have quite a homogeneous, white society, with cultured people that have manners, not smelly, dirty, uneducated shitskins from mexico

reminder, though

>MEXICAN PRIDE, MEXICO WORLD WI-
>WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! NO, NO I CAN'T GO BACK, PLEASE, ANYWHERE BUT MEXICO!

Fucking kek, every time.

No white police officers making an arrest.

How could you even spin this?

Trump hasn't payed taxes in decades, because he's a tremendous failure as a businessman.

kys

45% is like the lowest tax in Denmark

>4.2 gpa
>Yale scholarship
>All state track and field
>and I'm an illegal immigrant
>picture of myself sticking middle finger
>fuck Trump you can't stop drea-
>NO WAIT NO I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK I'LL GET RAPED OR MY FACE TORN OFF AND I'LL HAVE TO BE POOR IN MEXICOOOOOOooooo (voice continues to decrease as the van drives further)

He meant Latin should refer to French people an other Mediterraneans and not Latinos, you retarded burger

>pointing something real is buttblasted

That was done on purpose.

>Hasen't paid taxes
>Failure as a businessman

Found the nigger. Doesn't know how big business actually works. Fuck off back to your friend chicken and welfare you dimwit.

If you dont like it here fuck off to venezuela to get a taste of a bad country u fucking idiot

Looks staged to me

How are those anti-slamic laws pajeet.

>Friend

Fuck auto correct

Sgut up bitch and learn to fucking read. mugroso chupa penes.

she got free education

Carlos you too are coming back

not paying taxes for decades makes you a GOOD business man you cretin

That's rediculous. At least your healthcare is "free" and you don't have niggers.

well done

>she got free education
Joke's on her: libtards have RUINED our education system.

65k seems like a low ball figure.

She's a big girl.

>thinks Latvia is being cucked by refugees
How dumb can you be?

I literally laughed out loud when I read your post because the rage is palpable. Now you realize that you have zero power over America. We hold all the cards, Juan, and if we say your cousin Pablo has to go back, he's fucking going back.

Is this staged? It seems staged because of the graduation hat and robes to invoke muh feelings. Personally it enrages me because they got educated for free and gets to go back to their country of origin and secure a high pay job.

Holy fucking shit that's delicious.

CARLOS !

Story?

They have to go back but you don't have to be a sociopathic 15 year old about it. We'll never get anywhere with people like you.

>4.2 GPA
fucking meme schools

Kek, from the bread !

Kek

>tfw no green card

Hitler digits check

U U U U

kek

black female ICE agent arresting an illegal how does the left recover from this

Your colleges, with the exception of Harvards financial educations, are utter shit.

WTF I HATE AMERICA

youtube.com/watch?v=kWI4ihig4s4