youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/rep-ron-desantis-says-house-oversight-bringing-in-big-names-to-investigate-leaks-mum-on-whether-ben-rhodes-is-one-of-them/article/2628764
pastebin.com/5Jr2tnu3
scribd.com/document/353850851/Clinton-1
scribd.com/document/353850860/Clinton-2
scribd.com/document/353850867/Clinton-3
scribd.com/document/353850856/Clinton-4
scribd.com/document/353850868/Clinton-5
scribd.com/document/353850871/Clinton-6
scribd.com/document/353850875/Clinton-7
scribd.com/document/353850866/Clinton-8
scribd.com/document/353854712/Trump1
scribd.com/document/353854711/Trump2
scribd.com/document/353854705/Trump3
scribd.com/document/353854703/Trump4
scribd.com/document/353854707/Trump5
scribd.com/document/353854708/Trump6
scribd.com/document/353855238/Trump7
scribd.com/document/353855230/Trump8
scribd.com/document/353855245/Trump9
scribd.com/document/353855241/Trump-10
scribd.com/document/353855234/Trump-11
scribd.com/document/353855225/Trump12-pdf
youtu.be/tATqZk1AmCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHY IS IT LIE AFTER LIE AFTER LIE

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Donald Gay Trump

People post Shep Smith like he isn't an undercover liberal
He isn't even undercover. He belongs on WaPoo or NYT.

Shep "YOU AND YOUR KIDS WILL DIE" smith

As Roger Stone might say, his time in the barrel is coming
>"(House Oversight Committee is) doing a lot more than what the press knows in terms of some of the people they have brought in," DeSantis said. "They've brought in some big names that I'm not authorized to say."
washingtonexaminer.com/rep-ron-desantis-says-house-oversight-bringing-in-big-names-to-investigate-leaks-mum-on-whether-ben-rhodes-is-one-of-them/article/2628764

Someone just leaked a bunch of State Department emails on Russia

pastebin.com/5Jr2tnu3 (embed)

He's good during happenings though.

Last thread for me boys. Someone else take over.
Please use good quality OP images.

Thank you!

>import darkies
>complain that the average is decreasing

I cant imagine what that is about.

scribd.com/document/353850851/Clinton-1
scribd.com/document/353850860/Clinton-2
scribd.com/document/353850867/Clinton-3
scribd.com/document/353850856/Clinton-4
scribd.com/document/353850868/Clinton-5
scribd.com/document/353850871/Clinton-6
scribd.com/document/353850875/Clinton-7
scribd.com/document/353850866/Clinton-8

PDFs Matching "Trump"

In this next section, 534 emails which mentioned "TRUMP" and extracted the PDFs without the articles in such a distracting way.
>scribd.com/document/353854712/Trump1
>scribd.com/document/353854711/Trump2
>scribd.com/document/353854705/Trump3
>scribd.com/document/353854703/Trump4
>scribd.com/document/353854707/Trump5
>scribd.com/document/353854708/Trump6
>scribd.com/document/353855238/Trump7
>scribd.com/document/353855230/Trump8
>scribd.com/document/353855245/Trump9
>scribd.com/document/353855241/Trump-10
>scribd.com/document/353855234/Trump-11
>scribd.com/document/353855225/Trump12-pdf

No he isn't. He's a pretentious little faggot

FAKE NEWS ENDS NOW

How's that pedo in charge of Ontario's sexEd doing for you?

White people are also growing fat as fuck.

In general, personal responsibility has taken a severe nosedive in Western society.

Democrats aren't learning their lesson are they?

Haha she just "won" the Dem nomination.

We could not get better than Harris. She's rude as fuck and doesn't let anyone speak. Definitely great for "The Resistance" but alienating as shit to everyone else.

hahaha what a bunch of dopes, get Maxine in too

Not even bothering with text anymore, Mexican larping Nazi?

And she's half mad from MUH EMPOWERED BLACK WOMYN meme. Imagine how she reacted to Sessions, totally losing control like that, and then imagine her reaction to Trump who will purposefully push her buttons.

I love Kellyanne.

SHE PRESISTERED

I'm giddy to see how fast Clinton turns her into a proxy and poisons any credibility she has.

It's like Hillary just can't let the ship right itself and insists it sink with her.

Literally everybody who opposed the Neocon war predicted that shia Iraq would become Iran's vassal state. Give the left some credit on that. Remember when the right was retarded with their own version of jew-scripted political correctness? Still are in some ways.

You don't want to work for a loud, rude woman who is always offended? What, are you racist?

Twitter will crash because it's the bedrock of the massive tech bubble that exists now; where companies are nothing more than a few lines of code running on someone else's servers. Aside from Facebook, Google, Apple, MS, and Amazon, no company owns anything physical; they're all just being passed around like tulip bulbs. Twitter will eventually collapse once the smaller "companies" that exist to get bought by it start to fail. The service will continue to exist, but the company will fail, and that will trigger a catastrophic collapse of the entire cancerous (((startup industry))), and when the smoke clears, you'll see an industry a lot like Silicon Valley in the '90s, a handful of massive tech companies with physical infrastructure.

I'm working with AI onboard embedded systems, can't say too much more, other than that my stuff doesn't usually fly. What sort of drone are you looking to buy? There's never been a better time, actually.

And it is definitely not too late; the industry is booming and we need people.

Muahahaha.

Who would have thought Twin Peaks accurately reflects the mind of an American.

Cenk is going to have a fucking meltdown, again. He's been saying for months how they need a proper "progressive" candidate like Kamala Harris and not someone tainted by the Clintons.

wew lad

Based Shep

WITNESSED

Shillary is /ourgirl/ more than anyone here wants to admit.

>EBT sign on some fast food or restaurant sign
Yeah because food stamps should pay for some degenerate to go out to eat and not for basic food stuffs like milk and bread REEEEEEEEEEEE

Can we all take 60 seconds to appreciate that this man is our president thank you.
youtu.be/tATqZk1AmCo

>Harris
No, no, no, no, no, fuck, no, not the only Dem who's competent.

that's a hot opinion

You say this like the far superior ethno-nationalism was even on the table. The options were

"Diversity"
Civic-nationalism

And of the two the latter is far better.

>Harris
>competent

Would you refuse to hire this Mexican intellectual? You see an illegal alien. I see a doctor, a philosopher, a teacher.

MEN ARE NOT WOMEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT MEN

DAMMIT IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO FUCKING STUPID

I know, right? Michelle should've fixed that instead of school lunches.

>rising star

Literally what has she done other than be "oppressed" at the Session's hearing and be black?

It's just typical D&C shilling. I don't agree with civnats on everything but I agree with them on a lot more than a leftist. At least they believe in borders and laws.

More so than fucking Warren.

What did they mean by this?

That's all the credentials you need to run as DNC nominee

COUNTER-WITNESSED

Checked.

She's good at yelling, she understands party politics, and she's being groomed for power.

Sometimes I imagine the timelines where we did not invade Iraq and we simply captured and killed Bin Laden and I get jealous
Somehow neocons still think they have legit input on anything

really forces me to hmm, what in the world are you analyzing?

Religious Freedom HHS Federal Rule
SHIELD Act
Drain The IRS
Replace common core
Vote ID

wew lad

Based on what? She's just as crazy and left wing as Warren. It really doesn't matter who the candidate is, they'll all run on the same message. #RESIST #DRUMPF #TWOSCOOPS because they don't have a policy platform.

Quick rundown?

>hashes
Kek, try "kike".

guess what?

If America didn't vote for Hillary because we're all misogynist, why would they run another woman? Do they expect us to be less misogynist in 4 years?

>she's being groomed to be a Clinton surrogate

FTFY

If Hillary starts getting told to run again she will DESTROY Harris politically the same way she tried to do to Sanders before the bribes come out.

Life has taught me there never was a good person who was named Ruth or Judith.

Holy fuck this narrative is backfiring

>mfw it's slowly revealed that Democrats were the only ones colluding with Russians

>She's just as crazy and left wing as Warren
No, she's more pragmatic than that.

>they don't have a policy platform
She can set off the demographic time bomb if Trump doesn't defuse it.

> I don't agree with civnats on everything but I agree with them on a lot more than a leftist

This, and I'm a "leftist". Or so I tell myself.

The email dump

>Twitter will crash because it's the bedrock of the massive tech bubble that exists now; where companies are nothing more than a few lines of code running on someone else's servers. Aside from Facebook, Google, Apple, MS, and Amazon, no company owns anything physical; they're all just being passed around like tulip bulbs. Twitter will eventually collapse once the smaller "companies" that exist to get bought by it start to fail. The service will continue to exist, but the company will fail, and that will trigger a catastrophic collapse of the entire cancerous (((startup industry))), and when the smoke clears, you'll see an industry a lot like Silicon Valley in the '90s, a handful of massive tech companies with physical infrastructure.

I am in IT, lived through all that too and this is extremely accurate. You see it over and over in tech. Telecom startups during the dot com crash that also didn't own their own infrastructure also evaporated.

This whole thing was a set up. The "Russian counterintelligence spy" spent 18 hours in the white house meeting with Obama the week before inauguration. Will Sessions do anything about this?

Sessions is so fucking smug.

Thanks for that malta.

>trying to blackpill us with Kamala Harris

stop
just

stop

if a democrat is accusing you of something there is a very good chance they are guilty of it

Probably that anime poster with the tennis racket and Trump you know the one I'm talking about, it get posted all the time, it fits all of your criteria.

>that smug as fuck look like a kid that just got caught giving someone an Upper Decker

How did I never notice this

My humble contribution to the incoming war of memes and ideas: senate chapter. Comments?

>sources familiar with his handshakes confirm

this

You've finally admitted Heather is not better?

>Heather
>not better
kek no

You're an economic populist with no party to call home.

We already knew that. The only question remaining is will anything be done about it. And that relies on Sessions.

If the fonts could be standardized, the white space in-between the black parts be taken out, and the senate part not be so blurry it would be nice.

>No, no, no, no, no, fuck, no, not the only Dem who's competent.

She could be the best governor, senator or representative ever to have lived in this earth: tell me which one of those red states she can flip with promises of turning them either into California or into a taxpayer of Cali.

Where did these come from and can it be verified that these are real and not hoaxes?

It amazes me that people don't see the bubble patterns again. You have the theranos fuckup, the growing patterns of fraud and rapid evaporation of companies that are ALWAYS indicative of a bubble, just like in the housing crisis (and that's what this SJW cancer is for; in addition to (((polluting))) media, to hide massive amounts of fraud and dead weight) and the fact that the entire tech industry is now running on Chinese hardware and paying an AWS bill.

The enthusiasm for mainstream development has gone through the floor; I think the big companies are very rapidly preparing for the coming crash.

Need a 2nd MOAB thanks.

>She can set off the demographic time bomb if Trump doesn't defuse it.
What do you mean? If the illegal vote wasn't enough for Hillary to win in 2016 it sure as shit won't be enough after 4 years of deportations and Trump in charge of the FEC and DHS. You act like there is some magical button she can push.

>blackpill
It's not a blackpill to say that anyone other than Kamala Harris will not require work, but she will.

How would you react if you found your daughter's summer bucket list and saw this shit?

Need to focus on blue collar auto and steel workers. Focus on jobs and attacking Stabenow.

It's okay. You can admit it now.

top wew faggot nice bait

Pretend that I never saw it.

It's just not true. She has the same weakness all of the possibly Dem candidates do, they can't mobilize a coalition like Obama, or Trump. Either they get the black votes or they try for what's left of the blue dog democrats, no candidate can do both as of right now.

Plus who knows what the race will look like when Dems are down tens maybe hundreds of thousands of illegal votes in the swing states.