Stop being alt right. Stop being Fascist

Stop being alt right. Stop being Fascist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5dq065qQYd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop flooding my country with niggers

Ride the tiger

Why don't you go walk outside during an air raid faggot

Stop being a goyim slave

Evola was pretty much a Fascist.

why dont you go ride a niggerdick

What was Evola's ideology?

Google Evola

Welp you convinced me

Ive read at least 4 of his books you mong

The dude got paralyzed because he decided to test fate and talked outside during an aid raid and fucked up his spine

It was a joke and a test to see if you knew anything

YA DONT BONG

ok hamed.

You realize Evola didn't like facism because it wasn't as far right as he wanted?

Have you ever actually read Evola's critiscm of fascism viewed from the right?

It's such hairsplitting for most of the book and the only main disagreement he seems to have with fascism is that it's not aristocratic enough. ffs Julius

Antifa is funded by George Soros a jew who stabbed his people in the back by a allying himself with the Nazi's in WWII you sir are the nazi Facist.

>*ancient plebeian gynecocracies intensify*

Who the fuck is this faggot?

>Evola also advocated domination and rape of women because he saw it "as a natural expression of male desire"; this misogynistic outlook stemmed from his extreme right views on gender roles, which demanded absolute submission from women.
Autism.

You IDIOT that's fucking MENTAL. Soros was not in the SS you clown. Fucking American education system stars again. Go research that picture.

>He also believed that one could be "Aryan", but have a "Jewish" soul, just as one could be "Jewish", but have an "Aryan" soul.
Cuck.

Evola is right

He disagreed with Hitler's assessment of race because it basically turned humans into race horses.

You can be white but have the soul of a nigger or the soul of a greedy Jew. White skin is not the only important factor.

We call these people "honorary"

Hitler named a few kikes honorary. Hitler is a cuck too. And so are you.

He's admitted to it. On camera. It's on youtube, shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=5dq065qQYd0

I like you haha

Yeah, didnt he personally meet with mussolini and shit? IM pretty sure he did, but coudl be wrong.