This Girl's Summer Goals List Went Viral & It's Honestly The Best

from refinery29.com/2017/07/163547/girl-viral-summer-2017-bucket-list-urban-outfitters

>Are you sitting down? We need to discuss the latest golden viral find on Twitter, which is so wholesome and pure that it fills my heart with delight. This 15-year old girl's summer 2017 bucket list has gone viral after Twitter user @scorpiosars found it in an Urban Outfitters dressing room and posted it online. It's everything a babe could want in her quest to live her absolute best life.

>There are so many things to love here. First of all, I'm struck by her specificity — she wants to give two blowjobs, take eight "hoe" pics for Instagram, buy seven bikinis, and get crossfaded (drunk and stoned at the same time) 17 times. She also has some very doable goals: a mani/pedi, binge on a new Netflix show, and go to a party.

>Some of them are hilariously less achievable, like have an "artsy" July 4th and petting a giraffe. Realistically, she should not probably pet a giraffe, because they are wild animals in a zoo. Her ambition is truly admirable, though. As for the #summergoals she's checked off so far, she's already decorated her room and get a "little" tan. She also apparently gotten "drunk all the time," which doesn't make sense because it's only July; there are still weeks left for her to get drunk "all the time." Most of all, I'm hoping she has (safe!) sex and gets a boob hickey because everyone deserves the sexytime they want.

Is this how pedophilia begins to become accepted by society? By preaching "safe sex" for children?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/t1h7V
twitter.com/meaganrosae
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>unarchived shill
archive.is/t1h7V

No anal sex? I thought teen vogue taught them how to do it?

>so wholesome
>blowjobs and sex at the TOP of the list
Sigh, will it ever end

15 year old girls are not virgins anymore
they already start out at 11/12.

but I can see how it is irritating for a virgin like you OP who thinks 15yo behave like little children.

I weep from the future

Will this crap end when net neutrality goes away? If not, how can we take down the internet?

I remember when I was 8 I overheard 7th grade girls (11-12) talking about how they couldn't wait until they got to high school so they could start giving blow jobs

I thought a blow job was a type of haircut or something. Even in the 90's girls were like this.

They were already giving blowjobs when I was in grade 7

The godly Norwegian to the rescue again

Hmmm. Maybe Bin Laden was right.

This is fucking vile.

Fucking jews man
My hopes fading guys

Wh do you muslim nazis want to lock women in a closet and never let them see the light of day?

What the fuck is a poop hicky?

Sloots gonna sloot.

Why did you add 15 year old girl into your cut and paste when the article doesn't say that at all?

Muslims have it right

Roasties need to be stoned

it's irritating because the entire list seems to have been made with the idea in mind of showing it off to everyone. The fact that it's being celebrated as "wholesome and pure" when it's just some vapid whore looking for attention is infuriating.

Bin laden was pretty much the second coming of Hitler without a country. He was probably the first person to take prominent action over globalization by asking repeadly that the US and russians stop trying to influence his country and leave everyone to their own devices. He even tried to have al baghdadi killed cause he thought he was an insane psychopath who was attempting a global jihad with ISIS.

>Believing girls stay a virgin when access to every type of guy is abundant

Because it's a good way of getting attention.

>Go to a drive in movie
Fake.

kek! Women are fucking boring. I'm beginning to understand penis envy more and more everytime some user posts girly stuff like this.

thanks nordbro

>has gone viral after Twitter user @scorpiosars found it in an Urban Outfitters dressing room and posted it online

Oh i'm sure he found it in a dressing room, he totally didn't write it himself. Good God.. this is pathetic.

>Most of all, I'm hoping she has (safe!) sex and gets a boob hickey because everyone deserves the sexytime they want.
>everyone deserves the sexytime they want.

Tell this to /r9k/

>go ape
?

That's on her list.
>crossfaded 17 times

>Men indulging in his emotions

Weak

you are cheeky fucker aren't ya

Act like a nigger.

>When you sit so long on the toilet that you get a ring around your ass from the seat.

low-iq normies needs to be culled and mercy killed

At least she's going to try and cook something?

>He even tried to have al baghdadi killed cause he thought he was an insane psychopath who was attempting a global jihad with ISIS.

You flag posters (esp yours) are always the most moronic

Yinzer girls are best girls

>tie a message to a balloon and let it go
FUCK YOU IM TIRED OF FINDING GODDAMN BALLOONS IN THE MOUNTAINS FUCKING DUMB CUNTS REEEEEEEEEEE

Is "crossfaded" drunk and high?

Yeah
Normie """"""""""culture""""""""""" for you

This is my home town
nnnng make it stop

You can pet a giraffe at most major zoos now I think. You buy some vegetables and you feed them from a platform around their head height.

Disgusting
This is why we need Totalitarianism.

>give 2 blowjobs
>have a lemonade stand with Zoe

That says "boob hickey"

At first I was like "Lucky Jacob" but on reflection, I don't know.

There is no god.
Society is doomed.

It's almost like you can see the Jewish influence line by line mixed in with actual normal thoughts.

Tell ancucks about this

God is real

He is punishing us by making us live in the downfall of Western civ. We will all probably get nuked and the survivors will slowly starve to death or live in post apocalypse hell scapes

Is this how low the bar is now?

>head darty
Translation?

What is "head darty"

>have sex
>give blowjobs
>hoe pics for instagram
>get drunk all the time
>boob hickey
>buy 7 bikinis

jesus christ, we live in a world where hedonism, narcissism, and vapid materialism are considered "wholesome and pure" now.

>go ape

What did she mean by this?

That means her and Zoe are gonna piss on each other.

The only way forward is for each of us individually to reject this corruption. It's a straight and narrow path anons (and no, alt-right fags are just as degenerate).

Duuuuuuuuuude I love weed rofl xD

I assume from that a head darty is giving head while at a Darty (Day time party, ties in with her getting more inebriated than an Irishmen, and wanting to give sucki sucki)

Why do faggots constantly struggle with archiving shit?

Is it really just a bunch of reddit faggots who don't know how to lurk?

Neck yourself, OP.

Fuck a nigger

Just give up. I know girls who did anal at 13 and admitted to it during a drinking game. No shame, everyone just laughs.
It is the new normal. I will only accept it as long as it stays between two underage people. A grown man has no businesss with underage kids.

it's obviously fake, only meant to gratify leftist beliefs.

>go to kennywood
Burgher spotted

>drunk and stoned
>blowjobs
>sex

Next to

>lemonade stand
>petting a giraffe

>>>There are so many things to love here.

The media is at odds with society and these are the results.

>Western women
>MFW

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wish I could rape a virgin and then stone her for not being a virgin, too.

Get your Chavs under control.

>Trump claimed he represents the people of this city, not Paris

Wow

i get those all the time

I'm sure your wife is really mature for 11 Ahmed.

Are you retarded? The girl in the OP is clearly from Pittsburgh
>Kennywood
>Randyland
>Flagstaff

>go ape

kek

the list isnt as bad as i expected though. who didnt want to have sex when they were a teenager?

Author of article Meagan Fredette's twitter:
twitter.com/meaganrosae

Jew?

Shit like this makes me drink

why would I bring a child into a world like this

>Implying that is in conformity with the sharia.

You have to take care of the women your right hand possesses if you know what I mean.

I thought those were euphemisms for sex

Only faggot degenerates wanted to have sex in high school, usually due to influence by nigger media

True Christian crusaders like myself saw above the degeneracy and abstained

Didn't read, faggot. Kys white knight.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA
>Inhale the the sweet breath of traditionalism.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

then why the fuck did you post if you knew nothing about it? you're out of your element

Are you fucked in the head?

Kennywood is a theme park
Randyland is an art thing in Pittsburgh
Flagstaff is a mountain area near Pittsburgh

he's probably a kike shill trying to derail conversation

All it needs is "sleep with a black man

That's because you're fat

Sure thing, Reddit. I hope you kys in the upcoming weeks. White knight faggot hahahahah

God Save Norway.

shill confirmed
>let's post in an absolutely retarded manner to completely discredit Sup Forums

Sad!

No, Flagstaff is a town in Arizona. Haven't you played Fallout

I hope you seek help for whatever is troubling you user.

i didnt get laid until i was 17 and already out of school, but it really wouldnt have been hard had i pursued it since the girls here are kind of easy and i was a qt full of potential back then. then when i did go after the jiggy jiggy i fucked 2 extremely questionable ladies on the same night. god almighty the first one was a mutt, i tell ya. now im a burned out bum... sigh... if i could go back though...

All that's on my summer bucket list is to start a war between Iran and Saudi Arabia to raise the price of oil by $40 a barrel.

i thought she was referring to guys called kenny and randy

You're the biggest faggot ITT. White knighting sluts like they care about you.

Is this article sarcastic? Please tell me it's sarcastic

Fuck off back to t_d or whatever it's called, faggot.

good goy

>poop hicky?
this is my fetish