Prove that humans aren't causing global warming

Prove that humans aren't causing global warming.
You will not succeed.

Cows.

You dont prove something like this. You analyse the data and try to figure out which xause is mire probable.

I loved that show. I loved the writing and the language used by the characters. Also, is a real thing. Cows are responsible for an immense amount of greenhouse gases.

>Prove that humans aren't causing global warming.
It is the lack of Pirates sailing on the open seas. There is facts to prove this.

Pic related

Bump

lol science.

gas your jewish life, fatman

your scientism is appalling

Yes, but humans are responsible for the cows. This is like the reverse of "guns don't kill people." Does it stop being murder if I use a sword? I didn't do it--the sword did.

There wouldn't be so many cows without humans mass breeding them for meat that causes cancer.

True. But positive claims can be disproved.

It's the difference between "Prove god doesn't exist" and "prove that the bible is wrong." Sure: I can't prove that there is no god. But I can prove that the bible, which states that bats are a type of bird, is wrong.

Climate change is being driven by humans. This is a positive claim. You can't disprove it not for a lack of evidence, but because of the wealth of evidence demonstrating that the claim is true.

>they called bats birds! That proves the bible fake xD
That's a matter of semantics you autist.
Did you know back in Alexander the Great's time corn had a wider definition than today?

Can't disprove something that wasn't proven

Well no: it's a matter of claiming that something is true, only to have it pointed out to you that the thing you claimed is actually false.

And no: "corn" did not mean "grain" during the time of Alexander the Great. It meant grain in the 15th century, sure. But not in the third century BCE. Because it's a germanic word deriving from korn, while the ancient Latin for grain is ceres and wholly un-related.

Sorry user, but facts exist and matter.

Prove that taxes aren't causing global warming.
You will not succeed.

What is Global warm?
Weather changes with season like summer and winter

>humans are causing global warming
>global warming is an existential threat
>we need more refugees because whites aren't having enough babies

Can liberals just admit they only care about destroying white countries?

STOP; before you reply: DON'T
this is a meme spam thread, low quality content that is spammed on the board for easy (You)s. The content of this thread also belongs on another board (/sci/)
The best option is to not reply but if you absolutely can't keep your retarded opinion to yourself remember to type "sage" into the options field of your post.
otherwise just report and ignore and continue browsing.

You can, actually. If I claim that acorns are born from lizards, it is entirely-possible to prove me wrong.

You're confusing the fact that you can't prove a negative with demonstrating that a positive claim is false.

These two things aren't related. You can absolutely disprove positive assertions for-which we have conclusive evidence.

physics causes the phenomenon we label "global warming"
we are made of physics
we do not exist except as feedback loops in physics
>you will not succeed

*yawn*

That doesn't even mean anything.

You just spewed nonsense.

Lol draw the corner of a circle.

Whatever. The point is it's still semantics. Variations exist through your time and regions even for the same language.
Go talk about libertarianism in any other country besides America and people have a different understanding of the same word.
You are a turbo sperg.

I believe you once there's no more jewing behind the studies proving so.

Except the point is that facts are real. And the difference between claims that are true and claims that are false is not semantic.