Can't work without a social security number

>Can't work without a social security number
>Can't get a social security number without work
>Need social security number to get a residency permit.

Which country has the most retarded laws and most inefficient public services and why is it Portugal?

>Who would bother being butthurt about red tape in portugal and why is it someone in portugal
fixed it for ya, sport ;)

You have to go back.

I am a foreigner, man. The residency permit is something foreigners need to be staying here legally otherwise we will become illegal.
Their red tape is the worst thing ever. And to make it worse, all their public servants are incompetent

You think I chose to come to this massive shithole of a country? btw, I'm not Brazillian.

Tão vai te embora preto do crl

Get the fuck off my country, you nigger. Every Portuguese has a social security number from the moment they're born. Fuck off.

There should be more red tape for niggers like you.

Oh no, the rules of the game I chose to play are unfair.

You chose it, faggot. Fuck off.

I'm white, unlike you moor.

Are you retarded? You ain't Portuguese.
See . It's in my citizen card as well.
You ain't Portuguese, you're a Brazilian or African.

Cool. Fuck off. Stop pestering Lisbon.

Oh, I'm sorry, you don't want skilled labour? Oh, that's right, you prefer importing low skilled workers from your former colonies. 90% of the people at the immigration office were blacks.

>Which country has the most retarded laws and most inefficient public services and why is it Portugal?
Now I see from who we inherited that...

I want all of you niggers out of Portugal, actually. We don't need skilled labor, especially considering we are a net exporter of skilled young people.

>you prefer importing low skilled workers from your former colonies.
I bet im far more skilled than you, gypsy scum!

It's the French legal tradition that's shit, and we've adopted it. It's the same there. Also, never ever compare the red tape in Brazil with the Portuguese or the French one lol

>I bet im far more skilled than you

So don't come here, they don't want you.

Indeed, if you aren't portuguese you have exactly zero rights to live here. I don't care if you're a savant or a bottom feeder, leave at once and never return.

you have to go back alien

Bullshit. Ofc you can get a social security number without work. Thats how I did before taking on a summer gig.

Difference was the citizen card didnt have it incorporated.

>I'm white, unlike you moor
Sure, my Cape Verdian friend.

I can only think of Ukrainians working here, not other Europeans/white coming here. Or gipsies from Romania/Moldova coming here to steal stuff. Working in Schengen for Schengen countries members is supposedly easy.

Exterminatus when? I won't die with a smile without witnessing a full scale genocide. Filthy fucking Xenos.

They guys wanted independence but somehow they fled to Portugal.

That's kind of ironic since you cockroaches are everywhere. And not even the skilled ones. You should all get the same treatment. Then we would see how would be worst off.
what are you talking about?

Brazil is also a bureaucratic shithole, Portuguese legacy I guess.

Wrong on Moldova.

>You should all get the same treatment
I agree, desertion deserves capital punishment. I never have and never will leave this country, I am not a rootless cosmopolitan mongrel such as yourself.

em breve, irmão