Why is it so hard to hate feminists when some look like this...

Why is it so hard to hate feminists when some look like this? I literally have trouble disagreeing with anything Lacy says, she's just too cute!

> Falling for the vagina jew

user...

She's like a solid 4/10. Fuck off leaf.

Go to bed, Laci. You spam this board enough

If your ideology is based around resentful feelings towards men then there's nothing cute about you.

If you're just an idiot, then only low standard guys who think idiot is cute will find you cute. CRG is low standard.

She could be full blown 14/88 and I'd still find her disgusting

Do you see the way she acts and dresses?

Her lack of biblical principles?

She acts like a whore and is probably a whore for getting in bed without first being married.

She's nothing to look up to or strive for as relationship material.

She has a downie face, what are you talking about?

She might be a 4 or 5 tops but once she starts speaking she drops 3 points easy.

>Fat
>Junkie
>Camwhore
>Retarded face
Stop making these fucking threads and kill yourself.

This, she's fat and has a weird face. Literally only good for a titty fuck or bj

>this is a 10/10 in canada

Hardly surprising.

You know those posts that make you want to actively hunt down the user and force him into doing vile acts of self-mutilation and torture until his nerve tissue is completely exposed and has lasserations all over his chest, which ends in you simultaneously shooting/sawing them to death with the weapons you bought from the privatized Walmart? This is one of those posts

Implying this isn't a 10/10 anywheres

Yeah in Canada any woman who actually shaves her legs is an automatic 8

>projecting this badly

>photoshopping out the vibrator

For what purpose.

her titts are squeezing like they hang, disgusting

You're a white devil, a born cuck. You put the pussy on a pedestal.

She has pretty eyes, but that's all.

cant you see the malevolence on the face...

She can peg me

I would lick her nut sack if you know what I mean

I do not find this human attractive

>Why is it so hard to hate feminists when some look like this?
Fat Hogs?

Shit up Christfag

Cow utters are bretty big too.

Chris Ray Gun is a dude. It's not often you turn a feminazi to a waifu just by giving her the dick.

which pics/videos do her tits look the biggest, or are the most exposed?

Go on Omegle and see if you can find her.

sauce

One of her vids, who knows which one.

Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. I can't stand her incredibly fake personality either.

Fuck off you faggot nuk this pumpkin faced attention whore isn't hot enough to lick my asshole.

are there any more bikini/underwear shots of her?

Don't think so.

Lacy best waifu all years

She's physically attractive, but she's still a cunt who would sell her shitskin mom.

eh, she's cute so who cares

Literally a fuckin downie. Make sure to keep your palms flat when you feed it.

How can you be so mean to such a cutie

>Why is it so hard to hate feminists when some look like this

Not so hard.
Even moreso, rageboner is real with that one.

GOD DAMN IT STOP SPAMMING THIS ECELEB LEFTIST SHILL ON Sup Forums!!

She is NOT redpilled
She is NOT /ourgirl/
She is NOT based
She is NOT on our side!

Who cares about which side she's on

You are in Sup Forums, of course people care that she's a two faced cunt.

>Why is it so hard to hate feminists when some look like this
You answered your own inane question, cock cück

So, Sup Forums is gay?

Because you have zero will power and are a low energy cuck

>some look like this?

because there is a world of handsome men and women out there equally beautiful and you don't have to deal with their bullshit.

>Leaf
Checks out, btw laci green has warts (hpv i believe its called officially)

Lacy is actually bridging the gap between the left and right now. I've got mad respect for her at the moment. She's actually questioning her own side. Everyone should do this. She is leading the charge on the left. Props.

Laci is starting to become less feminist though. In the last couple of months she's started being critical of the movement, admitting that anti-feminists might have a point, and other feminists have started denouncing her because of it.
Laci is hating men less and less every day, and has unsurprisingly become a lot more attractive as a result. 7/10 would lick her hairy pits now

>posts a gif of an actor portraying a member of the cult of psychology

Yeah, because to her merit she's a dumb idiot rather than a sociopathic Marxist that needs a helicopter ride. All the dumb feminists are invited to repent and come clean and love the entire human race equally again, they just got to realise they're dumb and it's better than evil.

whatever man, I'd catch an STD for Lacy

I hope the both of you choke on elephant dick.

>Lacy is actually bridging the gap between the left and right now.
What's the point of doing this?
We don't want peace with the left, we want them gone.

I hate this wave of newfags.

Why does Sup Forums hate waifus?

Laci is cute and her voice is soothing bump

Yea

Maybe when she fully converts.

Lacy has always been sexy. Even more so when she was crazier.

wait, wut??

SHADY
H
A
D
Y

It's just from a video she made about drugs.

I really wish her tits were somewhere on the internet.

Because you're a leaf and there's literally no hope for you.

She looks like an old, single, cat lady on anti depressants. But young.

She has herpes.

Nah she was blaming white America for everyone's problems on Reuben's show like 48 hours ago. Still uses 'problematic' and was on the fence about giving puberty blocking drugs to children.

Bitch needs to be ovened immediately.

can't be real

Not really.

No, Sargon. You don't have a chance with her. Go away.

I know who does tho.

B-B-ut he doesn't live in Canada

only one here who isn't sub 100 IQ. These full blown racists don't know how to win. You can't win with that attitude or ideology. They are just as bad as the left if not worse. They poison the well. People who you hate like milo and the realistic right i'll call it, are doing the only real work. Do you actually believe being a racist asshole will accomplish anything. Go outside children. You must be literally autistic. Calling for killing jews and sending blacks back isn't feasible. Sup Forums is literally loser kids who need some ideology to cling onto to blame all their problems on. If you were serious you would think tactically, strategically. Instead you hate on anyone who helps you although isn't exactly aligned with you. This is why YOU WILL lose. Autism isn't some Eisenstein tier intelligence as you like to imagine. This is not you. Stop larping. When someone can benefit you or you can manipulate them to help your cause, you take the opportunity. I guess this is falling on deaf ears, a bunch of spergs on a site for losers, of course this wouldn't make sense to you.

Why doesn't everyone just love Lacy as much as I do?

She looks like a fat miley Cyrus without glasses Kek

I like her tits, is that fine with you?

Because you're the larping faggot that doesn't understand what controlled opposition is. Now go ahead and dismiss this board as irrelevant, while you plot the next time you can fuck a folded pillow.

Because you are weak. Don't worry too much, it gets easier as you get older (and more bitter if I'm honest) but this will be a lifelong struggle. As men we are programmed to desire women and so our attraction can overrule our logic no matter how much better we know. If you are religious think of it as a test of will from on high, if you aren't you just have to find your own reason to overcome it.

This cant be real.

Every annoying ass feminist that I've ever slept with always ended up being the most degenerate whore in bed. Completely depraved. That's probably why I tolerate their shit.

Same, legit. The most feminist chick I ever 'dated' was absurdly degenerate. Into BDSM and shit.

>Hey look at me I can't bag a real woman so I settle for blue haired sluts.

KYS now pls

Go back to Africa, nigger.

A fucking leaf

Says the dude who doesn't realise he's a "useful idiot" too. Just one of a different flavor.

Lol. Sorry about your virginity. You'll get it done some day. Hang in there.

5/10. Average. If she cleaned herself up, stopped cussing and talking about degenerate trash, acted like a traditional girly housewife she'd be 7/10. Marxism poisons good women. Now she's a used up roastie cum dumpster with who knows how many STD's.

It's never hard to hate feminists, and wannabe dominatrixes are the worst of all.

>We don't want peace with the left, we want them gone.

Fucking right user.

>I tolerate their shit.

You fucking lose. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

She has a face broader than a billboard, how can anyone think she's cute