I know you boys are big Hitler fans, but is there any love for Churchill here...

I know you boys are big Hitler fans, but is there any love for Churchill here? The guy stood for freedom and Western values and wanted to Nuke the commies. That's gotta earn him a few good boy points, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xtasXQu70H4
youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk
youtube.com/watch?v=jHq-ychNasw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Him and Truman both betray Poland when they didn't go to war with the USSR to free Eastern Europe.

BEADY

He only cared for Britain and went to war with Germany solely to stop German supremacy.

"Bolshevism is not a policy; it is a disease. It is not a creed; it is a pestilence."

"You must look at facts, because they look at you."

"Do not let us speak of darker days; let us rather speak of sterner days. These are not dark days; these are great days—the greatest days our country has ever lived; and we must all thank God that we have been allowed, each of us according to our stations, to play a part in making these days memorable in the history of our race."

(((Churchill)))

He was a mason. Therefore a globalist shill. I reject every single one who's into masonry.

I honestly can't tell if he genuinely thought what he was doing was right.

>sunk into complete political irrelevancy
>a group of Jews bank rolled him and took him back into politics and guided him into central power
Gee, I dunno, what do you think.

>wanted to Nuke the commies.
Is that why he teamed up with them to destroy the most ardent anti-communists the world ever saw?
Literally Jew cock-sucker, fucking traitor to British people, British empire, Europe itself white people, eastern Europe, civilisation in general... The list goes on. Literally everyone on the planet is worse of because of this cuckold, especially the British.

Stood for central banks and carpet bombing civilians with white phosphorus while supporting the military industrial complex fucking Reddit tier shit there faggot op

Nope. He hid Hitler's peace offers from his own people so he could continue the war to preserve the "Status Quo." Literal piece of shit.

this
Churchill and FDR are the lowest kind of scum.
youtube.com/watch?v=xtasXQu70H4

he was just some guy you faggoty fanboi

How many ration books did he use up during the war?

... Churchill was a jew pawn. I have no love for that pig.

Seconded kameraden.

>Brags about being a strong Anti-Communist
>Supports USSR by claiming they are the lesser of two evils
>Acts surprised that his beloved Polish people are starving under Communism
>Let the White Russians walk into their deaths after the war
>Lays the grounds for the EU, is praised by Kalergi
Well at least he wanted to keep the UK out of it, has his time in Ireland fucked him up? He tried to be nationalistic but don't know if he was succesful in doing that.

He tried to take away our freedom. You can ask britcucks how that worked out for him xd

>The guy stood for freedom and Western values
There's only one anglo that is worth remembering

youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk

Churchill tried to get the allies to push forward but Truman stopped him b/c Truman's a cunt

Damn it Truman, for a while you were the only nation on Earth to have nukes and you wasted the opportunity and let communism spread.

Churchill was a cultural marxist whose actions directly led to the situation we have now in Europe, if he'd had the fucking sense to ally with the Germans instead of sperging out, we'd be a whole lot better.

>1 post
youtube.com/watch?v=jHq-ychNasw

Didn't Churchill get his debt bought out by "anonymous benefactors" because he was such a degenerate gambler and boozer? I wonder (((who))) it could have been?

Sorry, Senpai. I'm just absorbing all the material.

Not since social conscience brits started to erase evidence that he smoked and drank from photos. And that you shit on him after he pulled your sorry asses out of a fire your whiney masters created.