Why does every single game/pickup forum I join ban me?

Why does every single game/pickup forum I join ban me?

Have you tried acting less homosexual OP?

they probably think you're a somali from the geolocation

I was banned from Roosh's forum. I wonder if it was Roosh himself that banned me. I think about that when I'm reading his book.

Because they know they have nothing to teach such a supreme gentleman such as yourself.

If that's you, it's because you're fucking creepy. Dial back the creepy.

are you retarded?

...It's the face. I wanna ban the face right now. Just the face mind you.
No, it's a joke. Admittedly a bad one. You don't find that mug creepy?

Cos you post here faggot

Retarded newfag fuck off

What did you do?

t. game guy

Elliot rodger look him up, also don't you dare talk about him like that.

Don't remember what I did on Roosh's forum. But in general on game forums I will say something about how I hate women or the like and then the army of white knights will attack.

MGTOW please go.
What's the point?

I don't have to like his fucking picture fag. That was free advice. That picture is fucking gay.Dude is definitely cooler than you though, as he did not take the bait.

I don't know a lot about mgtow. Don't think I'm necessarily that. But with people on game forums to me it feels very bluepilled, very conformist. It's like soma pills. Everything is centered around a fundamental philosophy which is nothing but argumentum ad populum. They're nothing but a bunch of parrots in my view. Fucking Gentiles.

Really? On Rooshes forum? Given the content of his videos, I figured they'd agree with you. Even in his books he doesn't have favorable things to say.

Maybe it was something else on Roosh's forum. I don't remember, I've been banned from so many game forums. Most recently I was banned from reddit seduction because I called everybody niggers and stuff like that. They deserved it.

It's in the Bible....God wants us to tell bitches to stfu.
My Fathers' rules are best.

I've got a similar facial structure to Elliot and it freaks me out.

swear to god everyone on pol looks like ER

I wonder if there's a relation? He's half Anglo.