DEUS VULT

What is the most based religion and why is it Roman Catholicism?

Other urls found in this thread:

archbalt.org/music-monday-childrens-choir-sings-hallelujah-as-pope-francis-prays-for-peace-in-the-holy-land/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4667098/Vatican-police-break-gay-orgy-apartment.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/04/pope-francis-says-transsexuals-and-gay-people-should-be-embraced/
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/10/28/pope-francis-evolution-big-bang/18053509/
youtube.com/watch?v=TZXSo1rDNX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Roman Catholicism is a bunch of faggots getting a boner over some old LARPer pretending to be a kike thrown on the cross a millennia ago. about as far away from based as it gets

Go away redditpleb. Sup Forums is a christian board

Islam

TFP

Tradition

Family

Property

Don't cut yourself on all that edge.

My the lord be with you.

Why did we Muslims defeat crusaders 9/10 times during the crusades while outnumbered? Are European men more beta in battle? Or are they just less intelligent at strategizing?

Sufi Islam. All the mysticism, mythology, art and literature of Islam, without any of the violent durka durka stuff.

LMAO archbalt.org/music-monday-childrens-choir-sings-hallelujah-as-pope-francis-prays-for-peace-in-the-holy-land/

>“Inside every Christian, there is a Jew.” —Pope Francis

Kev, enough with spamming the Catholicuck threads.

If that is more significant to you then worshiping a polygamous pedophile as your prophet, then I guess we're at an impasse.

Thanks

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4667098/Vatican-police-break-gay-orgy-apartment.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/04/pope-francis-says-transsexuals-and-gay-people-should-be-embraced/

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/10/28/pope-francis-evolution-big-bang/18053509/

BASED

>Not only being able to do something against Muslims, but cannot even get the Protestant "heretic rebels" back to reunify them
>Based
You wish

>islam
t. londoner

What about those who were actually baptised and raised as a Roman Catholic though?

It's the only "based" form of christianity, because it is more pagan than christian.

I could see my self converting if the church would purge pedophiles with extreme prejudice and enforce celibacy on any gays in the clergy, For better or worse, nothing inspires me as a christian more than the Templars.

Saladin literally ran away from a battle on a donkey and it was actually the reverse with the numbers. Do you know what was beautiful? 400 heavy cavalry routing a shit skin army of 12,000.

The Zakarum Faith

Just proves how far anti-Christianity propaganda will go.
Defamation of Christianity by a Marxist piece of shit who's not even Christian.
By this you should realize how much (((they))) don't want you to be a Christian.

"The cleric who commits any other offense against the sixth precept of the Decalogue, if the offense was committed with violence or threats, or publicly or with a minor who is under 16 years [now extended to 18 years], must be punished with just punishments, not excluding expulsion from the clerical state" (Cathecism of the Catholic Church 1395:2).

From forums.catholic.com
Part 1:
This is somewhat of a difficult time for me. My wife and I have been together for five years. I'm truly blessed to have her in my life and we love each other wholeheartedly. Regrettably, several months ago, we were at a low point in our marriage. I was always busy with work and didn't spend enough time with her. She felt that we were becoming distant. Many arguments arose and our love in one another felt like it was dwindling. At this time, I had to go away on a business trip for the weekend. My wife was alone at home, with our problems unresolved, and felt empty. She sought to ease the pain with alcohol at a local bar. In a moment of weakness, she had an affair with one of the patrons. Immediately, the next morning, she called me in tears and told me what happened. I felt anger, betrayal, and sorrow, and found myself unable to deal with the situation. I couldn't talk my precious wife for days. It was only until I got on my knees and prayed to God for his strength that I received the courage to try and mend our relationship. We went to marriage counseling and prayed together constantly. Through time, I understood that what happened was a product of my faults as well as hers. I had no right to judge, and forgave her with open arms. At this point, our marriage was greater than it's ever been. However, a life changing issue has arisen in past two weeks.

Part 2:
My wife had been feeling sick and no common medicine seemed to help. As time went by, she began to question if perhaps her ills were a result of a pregnancy. Sure enough, we went to her doctor and he confirmed that my wife was now 9 weeks pregnant. A realization hit the both of us that given the timing, there was no chance that I could be the father. Therefore the pregnancy was the result of my wife's affair. The news broke her heart, and has left me in a state of depression. Once again, the feelings of anger and betrayal arose, leaving me distant from my wife. At this point, I'm not sure what to do. Horrible thoughts of divorce and abortion enter my mind every day, and I'm trying my best to suppress them. I have fears that if we have this child together, I might resent him/her. The man my wife had the affair with was African American, while she and I are both Caucasian. This presents another fear as it would be clear to the child that I'm not the true father. How would I explain this to him/her? How would I explain this to others? Many thoughts keep passing through my mind, and I don't know what to do. I feel alone, both emotionally and spiritually, and am questioning why God has allowed this to happen.

A fellow Christian replies
Part 3:
Honestly, I think that Joesph had that same questions when he found out that Mary was pregnant and he had never been with her.

I think you can raise this child.

I can understand your fears, but the thing is that this child didn't ask to be created. It was created by our Lord.

You love your wife. This baby is part of your wife.

Let me tell you something. In the 1970's my white mom was raped by a black man. She got pregnant. Her husband at the time left her, even after she had an abortion. I'm her child from her second marriage. I still wonder if that little baby would be an older brother or sister to me. I really don't care if my "older" brother or sister would have been all white or all black. I just wish I would have met him/her because they would have been a part of my mom and my family.

Making things more broken because you are broken up isn't the way to go in this situation.

In the end, it's time to do what Jesus would do, even though it's hard and scary. Jesus wouldn't run out and get a divorce at the first sign of trouble. Jesus wouldn't encourage your wife to have an abortion because it's convenient and people want to forget their emotional trauma. An abortion will only add to the emotional trauma, not lessen it.

You'll tell the child the truth when it's time and let the child know that despite your fears, you choose to be his or her dad anyway because that's what the child needed and that's what a real husband does. He doesn't leave his wife, even if she makes a horrible one-time mistake. (It was a one time thing, right? There isn't a pattern, is there?)

Of course, the child will have questions about bio-dad, that's human.

I can't imagine how heartbreaking all of this is for you, but I think you need to talk to a priest. (I know, don't all CAF threads eventually say, 'talk to your priest'? But it's true. Priests are there to help us through times of crises.)

Good luck to you.

Go away falseflagging. Leebbit faggot gb2/Reddit you fucking faggot. Sup Forums is a pagan board or a non religious board of free thinkers.

Another fellow Christian replies
Part 4:
My father has cousins who (he is pretty sure) were conceived through infidelity, and thus are no blood relation to my father. Yet they are considered to be just as much a part of our extended family as anyone else. This situation is probably more common than you realize. That doesn't make it easy, but yes, you can do this. Your wife is pregnant, and no matter how it happened, this child is your responsibility now. With God's help, and remembering how much love you and your wife have for each other, you both can do this together

Many many many popes have said the same fucking thing retard

Filthy Catholic peasant

Clerical celibacy is fucking retarded and it is a core problem with catholicism and the reason it's been lambasted for decades.

Parts of another Christian's reply
Part 5:
"As to the child being half African american...he is not going to be the first child of mixed race raised by Caucasian parents. My cousin is raising two children (adopted) who are of Indian origin and both she and her husband and her other three biological children are Caucasian. Are there challenges, of course. Are there hard moments, yes. But if you know how to handle the situation, are truthful and put God first, you can do it and in the end the child would be grateful for your effort. Also most people today are pretty good about this...seeing a child of a different race than the parents so it may not be as bad as you think. So far my cousin has not encounter one person making an negative comment about racial difference and she does live in a heavily caucasic area. Yes some people make faces when they see the families but no one so far has made cments in a negative way."

>usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/10/28/pope-francis-evolution-big-bang/18053509/

Are you suggesting evolution isn't real?

unpopular but true
>rome fell due to Catholicism

mfw when i see glorified barbarians fighting about their monotheistic relgions

>Having a religion in 2017

Do you even chivalry bro?

I hope this is just a good bait, since every pope that ruled pre-vatican II said the complete opposite.

>>OH SHIT POL BFTO HOW WILL THEY RECOVER?

GO AWAY ALL OF YOU I NEED SPACE TO THINK

roman catholicism is degenerate
they are globalists and keep changing laws to suit them, next up will be faggot marriage, just watch

This redpills the non catholics

youtube.com/watch?v=TZXSo1rDNX8

the Catholic Church is a club of old money pedophiles who've managed to convince a billion + people to worship a dying Jew on a stick, and to give them copious amounts of money so that they can live as lavishly as possible.

And according to some on /pol...
This is considered based.

>Roman Catholicism

>the state of white males in Europe
>roleplay as crusaders in Skyrim while Muhammad fucks their mother and sister.

Watch this If you're still braindead after watching then i guess, good luck in the future.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
t.ex-catholic

Catholic church has been number 1 enemy of (((them))) that you actually believe such a thing? Plus (((Vatican II))))

>putting echos around the first council of the Vatican
get fucked
Vatican II destroyed the catholic church and you damn well know it.

??? I wrote Vatican II ??? It literally was the moment church decided to suicide.

Your're right, you did.
I'm blind.

Vatican II is false heretical ecumenical council initiated by freemason antipope John 23rd (Angelo Giuseppe Roncalli) in an attempt to destroy the Catholic Church. He usurped the Vatican, with the help of satanic masonic conspirators from the rightfully elected Cardinal Siri.
All the papal claimants following adhere to the heretical Vatican II sect and are thus antipopes.
The Whore of Babylon is the Vatican II Church currently lead by antipope Francis. Babylon is the code named used by Pope Saint Peter for the city of Rome in his epistles

Catholicism may have been balls out many centuries ago, but it has since been taken over by globalist fags and people who are obviously acting as zionist puppets.

The only real OG sects of christianity that remain are maybe Orthodox and Coptic Christianity and maybe some select branches of Protestantism.

The only religious activity I do is praising the Sun and telling faggots like OP to git gud.

>antipope John 23rd (Angelo Giuseppe Roncalli)
What exactly makes him an antipope? He won the majority of votes cast by the college of cardinals.

Or is this one of those "Catholicism is TRADITIONAL and BASED and the Pope is completely INFALLIBLE unless he disagrees with my specific political views" things?