What has led to the rise of acid attacks Sup Forums?

What has led to the rise of acid attacks Sup Forums?

Can you solve the mystery? The BBC can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

report-it.org.uk/your_police_force
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Can you solve the mystery?
hmmmm. Taff one. Is.. is it white, angry men?

I just don't know. I couldn't possibly figure this out.

Unsolvable mystery truly

I think it's a rise in Islamophobia. Once we rid London of those pesky whites and their distaste for the Religion of Peace acid attacks will plummet and we cann all live happily under our new Imam leaders

Not enough alkaline defence

Jack the splasher

muslims

Dwindling numbers of mullets per kilometer squared.

>her
Not my problem in the slightest. Whores made this Muslim bed, let them lie in it

it was caused by frog memes on facebook
DURRRRRR

Well, it is known that acid attacks are very common in Muslims countries, but this is a tolerant western society, so I'm not sure.

Obviously it's TOXIC MASCULINITY and/or society is not diverse enough.

who the hell throws acid in someones face? that's insanity.

ayy lmao that one got me

Focus, guys! We obviously know who's behind it--white men--but we need to know how. Think harder.

Fuck; beats the shit outta me.

>BBC
is there any wonder why they're such cucks?

I feel like Alan when I am surrounded by Democrats.

see

The answer is to nuke the black cube in Suadi Arabia.

I don't think we'll ever know, OP.

I think the solution is the Final Crusade.

Deport all muslim men.

It made a spontaneous comeback from victorian times.
When acids became mass produced and easily acquirable, white males started using it as a weapon like this. We've managed to bring this under control since then. And we took it for granted and now white males are doing it again. Possibly out of a renewed sense of entitlement to women who are growing sick of them because they have embraced diversity and tolerance, unlike them.

Underrated post of the year.

>Not my problem in the slightest
>Whores made this Muslim bed let them lie in it

Except it'll be your problem once 90% of your neighbors are brown. It'll be everyone's problem.

They only report on it now because gangs are doing it, dead silent when it was the pakis

Why would you think that?
Is being white what all the attackers had in common?
I wonder....

Thread posted to report-it.org.uk/your_police_force

PART & PARCEL.
I'm still waiting on a good meme for this.

I think the answer is probably fairly basic.

Toxic White male CIS patriarchy caused the acid attacks, of course. UK needs to import EVEN MORE REFUGEES to solve it.

Easy to get and disperse and most importantly every person wounded is a reminder of that attack and demoralize the popilace. Same reason the NVA prefered to wound a soldier instead of killing him.

Britain needs common-sense rave control.

Top lel

>hey user
>sorry, but you're white
>im a young whore and likes to fuck (sand-)niggers
>oh no! a they threw acid in my face
>pls help a-a-a-user ;_;

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
cunt had it coming

meh
She was a paki shitskin so who gives a shit.

>how can they be stopped
Women acting less degenrate would be a start.

The problem is multifacted, contextual, ridden with all sorts of complexities. We cannot assume anything, or let our prejudicies get in the way. We need to come together, collaborate on mutually beneficial, and sustainable path foward. I believe in community action and togetherness.

Basically, give money to government programs

hmmm.. this one is actually extremely puzzling.. I'm at a complete loss. Hmm.. perhaps the BBC could hire some PI's to help solve this one, though I must admit that I think this will go down like the Zodiac case.. forever unsolved.

What the fuck. They know damn well what has led to rise of acid attacks. We have proof, instances happening on a daily basis and they still refuse to admit it. Go ahead liberals, keep pretending this religion is peaceful. Seems to be doing wonder for our countries.

>What has led to the rise of acid attacks Sup Forums?
pretty sure the news

just reports about it will lead to people choosing acid instead of some other thing they would have done originally

>what has led to the rise

I dunno, maybe the constant media attention they get?

Just wait for Hydrochloric Acid Bombs to start becoming a thing then you have your Meme.

What the BBC doesn't realise is that these aren't terrible burns, but they are beautiful ethnic body mods and not something we should be sticking our noses into

It was an acid attack of peace.

The mooslems

yes, ok, fine, edgelord, but it was IN london.
it would be "who gives a shit" if they kept it in pakistan, but they are bringing acid splashing to the UK.

Nice try smartass, but most perpetrators of these attacks are white males.

>gibs fo programs
Is how we say it overseas.

Why do conservative always use acid when attacking women?

Like, why not mercury poison, or cyanide? What's the right's obsession with acid?

What were they angry at before Israel? This is a lie.

White people have been responsible for some of these acid attacks.

Stop talking out your ass. It's literally not only Muslims.

RELIGION OF ACIDY PISS

Hadjis actually have this one right. How do you "kill" a woman? Death is just sweet release. No, you take away the one valuable asset she has in life: her youthful beauty.

It's those damn right wing extremists again. First they attacked that mosque with 0 deaths and then they attacked. . . the government should really crack down on our speech some more to stop this.

How dare you! They're quintessentially British you islamophobe

This shit was a thing in fucking Hong Kong years ago. The fruit of multiculturalism.

Damn, I think were going to need Sherlock and Watson for this one.

She was a qt.

Shame.

>How can they be stopped.

Kill all brown and black men.

A pic of the perpetrator. The reference to the crusades is all the proof you need of his mindset and motivation.

It's fucking baffling. I mean, acid has been around for ever but for some reason these attacks have dramatically increased in the last ten years.

All that new regulation stuff is a load of bollox.
I had 20 barrels of sulphuric acid come through our courier company that goes to Ireland, how are they going to regulate that shit. It was literally in our warehouse for 6 hours.

that's not a before and after acid attack, that's just a before and after makeup

Partially due to the amount of press attention the first few attacks generated

I bet it's a bunch of angry white scientists trying to create teenage mutant ninja turtles.

Why are they using acid? Strong bases are much more destructive to human tissue.

A lot ironic posts here, but too many people blame Muslims. The Muslims are the symptom, Jews are the disease that let them in to overwhelm indigenous British. I'd really like to see you British finally have your balls drop. I want to shake you out of your stupor, but even having your men get beheaded in the street isn't enough, neither is having your daughters get blown up at a concert. I'd like to know how you got under the spell of indifference to your own death.

Fuck off shit lords this is just part and parcel of living in a big city. We see all these attacks in all big cities, like Tokyo, Beijing, Perth, and New York all the time!

Chick behind him. Still kekd

Brexit, definitely it was brexit fault or maybe alt right.

They have an average IQ of 83.

Acid is easy to get and legal.

Mix the race, melt the face.

Pol hates women, but this picture is really sad.

Clearly this is the fault of the white male patriarchy, video games, violence in movies, rock music, a lack of gun control, a lack of cultural awareness, people saying tranny instead of transgender, too much border control and a lack of censorship and state control on the internet.

We need to fix these problems immediately.

So is oven cleaner.

I guess it's just a meme for retarded people.

Why is it sad? This is what shitskins do to one another. They have brought their scummy behavior toward women with them. Of course the kike-feminists are silent because they see these shitskins as a hammer to be used against White people, and they don't want any action taken against their tools. Ask yourself, why are the feminists silent over this.

Where do Muslims even get this acid from? It's not like you can just walk into Walmart and buy a gallon of sulfuric acid.

>what is drain cleaner

You can buy hydrochloride acid from any hardware store

>50% increase in acid attacks since 2010 (BBC)
>2017 numbers still aren't in

Hmm... What could be causing all these acid attacks?

I'm not sure, but I think the answer is more cultural enrichment.

Women should carry a base solution to neutralize the acid... maybe it could be put into fire hydrants.

OSMAMLALELDUBAIOBRAE
MUHAMMED ALLUH AKBAR BROTHERS

BECUASE THE JEWS CIRCUMSIZED THEIR PENIS AT BIRTH USING THEIR MOUTHS, THEIR PENIS IS MORE SENSITIVE, SO ITS LIKE THEY WALK AROUND HYPER-SEXUALIZED. bECAUSE THIS IS THE CAUSE OF THE WOMEN(OPPOISTE OF PATRIACHY) IT IS THEIR FUAULT AND INSTEAD OF TAKING ANY REASON TO BLAME FOR THE MEN SINCE WOMEN, ARE WOMEN WE BLAME AND MAKE THE WOMEN PAY FOR THE PROBLEMS CUAESED TO US BY THIS. LIKE GOOD LOOKS, MAKING MY PENIS BECOME SENSITIZED THEN OVER SENSTIZED ALL CAUSED OF YOU WOMEN, AND THEN WE MAKE THE PROBLEM GO AWAY

IN OTHER WORDS THEIR MEN AND DONT LET WOMEN TELL THEM WHAT TO DO OR FEMINISM

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY ISLAM THE NOT FEMINIZED RELIGION

FUCKING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
ALLLAH AKBAR

the obvious solution is to ban everything and get licenses to be big boys and only way to do that is to control everything you do and make sure since we cant totally do that, you do some proving big boy excersises for us ,

The UK is so cucked I could see them adapting with biohazard burqas. What will life be like in the UK once the old white generation dies in 15 years?

I don't know lads...

The police and media haven't released the names of those charged yet...

This is honestly terrifying. Its impossible to stop and your life is ruined forever.

Fuck anyone that does this

Don't they have some sort of acid-resistant suit women could wear?

Sadly you know that if the British government decides to tackle the issue they will do exactly that. You will need to provide ID to buy these things and go on a list of potentially dangerous individuals. Because it's racist to suspect Muslim men of crimes which they commit.

What are they using ?

Are they buying the compounds or making it?

FIFTY SIX PERCENT

Obviously it must be the white neo-nazis which are known to be the biggest threats to the safety of Europeans since the dark age