Do women talk about politics when men aren't around?

No...they trash men.

no

Nope, I listen in on them a lot when I hide in the female changerooms at the swimming pools. They mostly talk about makeup and fashion.

You're more likely to see dogs speak english, OP.

I wonder what their feet smell like?

No.

Women dont care about politics as long as they get their gibs from their husbands and boyfriends

why do you make this thread everyday?

stop reposting this you faggot
saged!

Who gives a shit what they talk about? It's not like it matters.

Remember to sage in all fields or else you're a nigger

>when I hide in the female changerooms at the swimming pools.
Audible kek

>Implying women have critical thinking for choosing a point of view

if they do sympathise with an ideology, it's because it promotes some kind of support (aka gibs) for their resource-hunger. Hence the popularity of the nanny state.

Otherwise, they just parrot any thought system their boyfriends, husbands, father or masculine figure has.

>look Catie, Hillary had a muslim black baby on her arms! aww I'm going to vote for her :3

I wonder where this picture originated from. I swear to fuck I know that girl (second from the right). If it's her, she used to come into the liquor store drunk every single day with her girlfriends, rant about how she was ready to divorce her husband, and then buy a case of bud light.

On topic: No. The only women I've ever seen discuss politics passionately were SJWs with crazy hair or potheads that held many of the same beliefs. Normal women don't. Most normal men don't obsess about politics either unless they are military, ex-military, or off-duty police officers. I'm judging all that via my experience selling booze to buzzed people.

>pic

I talk about politics around women
that video of iraqis throwing subhuman jihadists from that cliff and shooting them on the way down was a fun topic of conversation

all of them look like smug assholes, i'm glad white people are going extinct

Just identify as trans, you wouldn't need to hide anymore.

this guy gets it

Woman is not permitted to speak unless man demands direct challenge and response action

Not as much as men.

Im not a degenerate no thanks.

Yes they do

>women
>having an intelligent discussion
pic related

i am pretty sure that female of the species is a vapid cunt and that her whole world revolves around men and what do they think and how to please them
and there is nothing wrong with that
they are genetically programmed for 1 purpose and being a vapid cunt obsessed with trivial bullshit such as fashion and makeup is what they are here for

since they never needed to fight off wolves and bears and other clans, they arent interested in politics and they dont need to be

Women in politics is a meme.
They vote/have opinions that their husbands tell them to.

Vaginal Jews BTFO

Agreed sir

This

/thread

RARE
Also if women in politics have liberal leanings they are loud mouthed bitches. Nothing else.

You wouldn't even need to dress up, anything passes for trans these days.

No they hate it.

this thread again? sage
get a different proxy

A roach talking about women as if it were interesting to him that womans are human beings at all.
Lol

But even saying "Im a woman" thing is absolutely disgusting. I cannot lie, I cannot stoop to that level. Il stick to my current tactics of following a little girl in, pretending to be her dad and then bugger off into a stall with a decent peephole.

i talk a lot about politics, mostly with with my boyfriend since my female friends dont really care.
whenever we start talking about it i always end up being mad because mostly we strongly disagree with each other

>female
>thinks she understands politics
>claims female status on 4han

Flag checks out, tits or gtfo.

It is taboo for women to talk to each other about politics.

i wanna smell their feets

Personally I do. It's very rare to find people interested in that

No they just recite the same bullshit they saw on Twitter.

they talk about monster cocks

>women
>talking about important things

You have alot to learn

OMG user! What kind of deodorant you're wearing? Is that cologne?
Your shoes are looking sweet! rawr