How many times has Sup Forums been robbed or assaulted by niggers?

> Twice.

One of the guys beat me to a pulp and robbed me, he has three warrants out for his arrest and this haven't caught him. This is in Toronto

I fucking hate niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_EJtbtXx2c8
thehayride.com/2017/05/video-watch-new-orleans-police-rough-arrest-monument-supporter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Also nigger hate thread

Niggers tried to break into my home when I was 12 and my sis was 14
>home alone with sister
>slightly older nigger with like six other oogas knocks on door
>don't answer tell them to leave
>they try the door handle then go to back door and try to kick it in
>cops show up and chase them off but never catch them
If that were to happen today they would be dead niggers

This guy has nice dreadlocks

STOP; before you reply: DON'T
this is a meme spam thread, low quality content that is spammed on the board for easy (You)s. The content of this thread also belongs on another board (/bant/)
The best option is to not reply but if you absolutely can't keep your retarded opinion to yourself remember to type "sage" into the options field of your post.
otherwise just report and ignore and continue browsing.

Once in high school
Pulled out money from my wallet and a man of African descent ran by and nabbed my wallet, idiot only took about 12 dollars total but still I was angry at the black community for some time

Went to an all-white high school, so none growing up. Once in my 20s a group of niggers tried carjacking me, I shot and killed one.

Never because I live in a 100% white village in rural England.

There's only like 50 niggers where I live, and they're all in the same shitty apartment complex in the corner of town that nobody goes near. They tend to keep to themselves because my town is like 90% racist white people. It's a pretty nice place to live.

Many. Guns pulled on me, knives, etc. i could tell you stories that would chill you to the bone. I could also tell you stories of human, Christian decency.

None and I live by a huge nig project. It's all about situational awareness

A couple of bucks were making fun of me. I tried to get them to throw a punch so I could snap some limbs and stomo some heads since the chittering chimps wouldn't let up. I said;"Don't pick on me, I'm not cotton' expecting the niggers to spring into action, but these big lipped coons looked at me like I hurt their (((non-existant))) feelings and stfu after all their strutting. Damnest thing.

Zero but soldier once took my brother

I get robbed everyday, robbed of my country and our people.

>my id is 'kill your zelf'

Okay, Tyrone.

This is so fucking underrated

Zero times, I have black friends

Never, and I've lived in chicago my whole life. The most cracked out nigged out niggers get their asses the fuck out when I'm around. Not that I can blame them, they know what'll happen if they try to violate the NAP.

>be young me. leave it to beaver type innocent boy who gets into mild mischief once in a while, tries not to hurt anyones feelings
>sandnigger i never talked to before comes up behind me and knocks me out
>keeps hitting me and breaks my nose while im out of it
>tells teachers i called him a sandnigger
>doesnt get in trouble and tells everyone he was defending himself
>mfw never called anyone that b4 in my life
teacher later apologized to my mom for picking that kids side because it became obvious to the staff what a little monster/liar he was.
>tfw from a country where self defense is illegal but you fully support zimmerman

None, all of the blacks I've met are respectable people

bump

Never, I live in a white neighborhood, but the demographics are changing and I can't get a CCW in this fucking state

>toronto
have you been charged with a hate crime yet?

Hating niggers is never a waste of time.

Never, niggers are afraid of me. Then again I am blind in one eye and have a glass eye. Sup Forums is the only thing keeping me going you stupid nuggets

Once when I was like 13. About 5 guys ages between 18-20 jumped me.

Too be fair they jumped my black friend to for hanging out with a white guy.

This, it's always worthwhile to remember what niggers and all mud people truly are

Never, but desu i feel like the niggers in america are the worst i really feel sorry for you guys that you have them in your country.

bump

Literally never, I think the longest conversation I have ever had with anyone who isn't white lasted no more than a few sentences.

None, I have training and abundant arms. Had a close call once in Florida, but 3 brothers stairing down a saiga with a drum mag makes them passive.

One time some nigger broke into my apartment and literally woke me up.
>nigger breaks in
>"yo you're in muh apartment bra"
>confused in a daze from sleep and shine my phone light on him
>realize it's some random ass nigger in my apartment
>run and grab my shotgun real quick
>"You're gonna go to jail for murder"
>live in a castle doctrine state
>dumbniggertryme.png
>eventually get him out of my house before I had to shoot him
>called police, but nigger was long gone by then though

Story time?

You missed your chance to cleanse the gene pool a little. Shame on you.

So true...

>grow up in the nigger-infested hellhole that is new orleans
>dad is a crazy right wing libertarian nut
>literally the only thing he hates more than cops is niggers
>niggers try to break into our house a few days after Katrina
>dad scares them off with AR
>niggers come back a few hours and do a drive by on the house
>NOPD says sorry

he should have just killed him when he could have

fuck the government

fuck new orleans

fuck nopd

fuck niggers

never but a nigger came up to me and my friend early morning while we were talking and said hi and started apologizing while clearly drunk with a newly bought six-pack and probably on drugs
hope he dies soon

No I totally get you, I've just NEVER been in that situation before...having someone's life in my hands like that. Shits so real man. I was totally prepared to end his life if he did anything stupid though. Kept reaching in his pants at one point, which is when I had officially racked my weapon and pointed it at him. No troubles from there

Never, because I'm a fucking beast.
A nigger told me he wished he had his gun one time after I called him a nigger, then I broke his jaw.

they breathe my air every single day and use my money from the welfare they steal by existing every single day.

Never give niggers mercy. He should have shot every single one.

>Zero

Since despite the fact that I live in a 30% ethnic neighborhood, I don't go out looking for trouble with people of color.

It was never yours to begin with junior

>>dad is a crazy right wing libertarian nut
>>literally the only thing he hates more than cops is niggers

I both love and hate coonasses.

heres one:

> be around 12
> my buddy was getting his first summer job, got paid a couple hundred dollars for his work, learning to build a work ethic
> buy a new bike with the money he worked hard to get
> riding it in the high school parking lot
> bunch of feral groids, try to act friendly with him
> somethingisnotrighthere.gif
> rides away
> feral groid hits him in the head, knocks him off the bike
> they take the bike
> calls the cops
> cops find pack of groids with the bike on their shoulder
> groids get arrested

>living Toronto
You don't have the pic related? It's the last year race-crime stats were gathered in Ontario. The NatPost was eviscerated by proto-SJWs at the time for publishing it, and the liberals outlawed the practice. And yes I save it 4 years ago, good luck finding it now

I was held up by a nigger at knife point in Phoenix while in my vehicle at an intersection with my windows down.

I conceal carry. Pulled my gun, and he started to turn and run. I shot him at least twice in the chest before he turned, and I think I shot him one in the back before he hit the ground. I drove away. Didn't call the cops, because he was just a nigger.

he doesnt look white

Whenever I pay taxes the government is robbing me to give gibs to the nigs

Once is all I needed to start getting serious. Got my nose broken on the train for no reason. Got called a cracker bitch and the stupid group of niggers jumped off the train and ran. Fat burger transit cop didn't do shit. Got my concealed carry and plan to pull the trigger on any nigger that gets too fucking uppity.

I was 26, in Detroit, had to stop for gas. Three niggers drive by after they see me filling up. They stop abruptly, and turn around pretty quick. I am the only person around except the gas attendant. I finished up, put the gas cap on, nigger 1, 2, and 3 are getting out of the car.
>ayo hol up
Says nigger 1
I get into my car, close the door, and grab my gun. He is about ten feet away. He reaches in the back of his pants, pulls out a gun as he grabs the car handle. Door opens.
>boom, boom
I put two in the chest of nigger one as two and three run back to the car and take off.

Cops come, I give statement, nigger one has a long history of criminal offenses, including being a notorious car jacker. Nigger one's mom wants the Wayne County Prosecutor to charge me with murder, saying he was only helping me get in his car, even though there were cameras at the gas station and I was already in the car. No charges, obviously. One less nigger. No remorse here.

>get off the greyhound at 3AM
>sit in the station til a cop tells me to move along
>herewego.exe
>exit station and walk half a block away
>nigger approaches me asking for money
>he blocks me and gets up in my face
>I reach for my utility knife holder on my belt
>niggers face implodes and he reverse chimps out
>thankgod.exe
>walk to other side of street everytime someone else approaches
>sleep under a bush til morning

Kim stop shitposting and feed your people

Never, but I often fantasy about a pack of violent niggers breaking into my house at night, rushing into my bedroom, and then beating me to a bloody pulp while calling me a cracker and expressing that this beating is a payback for slavery. And once they're done cucking me physically, I picture them dragging by bloody carcass along the ground as they head into my 13 year old daughter's room. Once there, they begin to have their way with her. One of the lower rank niggers stays back to hold my head up so I can't turn away from the sight of watching my precious white daughter loose her innocence to these brutes. Initially she screamed and cried for me to help her. but all I could do is there and watch these savages gang fuck ever orifice on her body. The niggers, all ten of them, came back to back inside my daughter...she passed out after the 5th nigger emptied his load due to the strain of her fleshly developed white pussy being stretched by these massive African cocks. In the end, she was left unconscious in a pool of her own blood and African cum . At this point, the niggers are satisfied and prepare to leave my house, but before they do, they take take my daughters panties, which was drenched in semen and blood, and jam into my mouth.

>slightly older nigger with like six other oogas knocks on door
NOPE. Holy shit that's spooky.

Never, but came close two times. One was in high school in the lunch line, he said "give me your money." I ignored him and he didn't do anything.

The other time was at an arcade in the mall when some random nigger wanted to fight me but I defused the situation because he kept gesturing towards his waist like he was about to pull a gun.

My story from OP was sucker punch and kept beating me until unconcious.. Same deal with the not being allowed to defend yourself...

Once.
Fucker broke into my garage.

Thank you sir. Your story makes me happy.

U have never fired a gun in your life. Kys if u find one

Got room for one more?

Np, must have told it over a dozen times on Sup Forums.

I was about to say, isn't it amazing how when you harm one of these "precious innocent children, just tryna help people" all of their relatives step up and want you charged, even if the nigger was clearly at fault/in the wrong, it drives me insane.

Never, because I am not a little bitch

Only once, I was in murica of course.

Bump. Fuck you nigger

Yesterday in Michigan: 5 dindus in stolen car hit tree, flip onto roof, run off - VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=_EJtbtXx2c8

What town? Tell me so I can move there I'm a racist white person too.

N

I

One night I was out looking for trouble, so I decided to follow two middle-aged black men to their apartment to buy weed from them. One of the men accidentally bumped into a vase in his apartment and broke it. He became embarrassed and demanded I give him twenty dollars to pay for the vase. He pointed a butter knife at my stomach. I ran around him and managed to get out the door, with some assistance from his roommate. The roommate went by the moniker "Mystery." He wore dreadlocks and espoused half-baked wisdom as we were walking to the apartment. I was deliberately exposing myself to extreme danger for no reason at all, but I at least knew that he could be trusted. It was a strange thing for me to do. I was sort of being like Meursault from Albert Camus' novel The Stranger.

G

GE

Yep. Her turbo-nigger dindu nuffin son wasn't at fault for anything. He had a gun and two other niggers as he was opening my car door, but why did I haz to shoot heem?

R

Fuck I'm on a greyhound into Chicago right now

S

>assaulted by niggers?

6 maybe 7 times? By assault, do you mean blacks started chimping out on you? If so then yeah, 7. Living around niggers when you aren't one makes you kinda hate them.

Once. Had nothing valuable, but he spared my life.
BASED BLACK MEN

Bump.

>If that were to happen today they would be dead niggers

I moved to a home castle state. God bless america, too bad it doesn't have stand your ground.

Twice by niggers.
Zero times by Hispanics.
Zero times by Asians.
Zero times by Europeans.
I've been mugged twice.
Both times were by niggers.

>When you finally realise all this time the sacred scrolls of the apes were talking about niggers

things that didn't happen

He does and looks alpha as fuck

>things that never happened, the thread.
How did you get the chance to pull it out if he had a knife pointed at you?

Its my birthright.
Whites cam here and built something, not on the backs of the "indegenious people". Whites built this country, whites conquered this land.

kill yourself FUCCNIGGA

Why was the bike on their shoulder? I know black people cant swim but they can't do simple gears either now?

>nice

um...

Thank you for your service.

was the nigger going to rob you? High on drugs and crazy? What was he doing?

well a group of 4 niggers tried to steal my groceries while I was walking to my car at night.

>walking to car with bags of groceries
>car starts very slowly driving behind me
>don't really think anything of it since its not particularly late and there are other people around
>get to my car
>the driver pulls up the car to box me in
>guy in the back seat with the window open says something like eyy nigga lemme borrow them groceries
>opens his door to get out
>I pull my little ruger lcrx on him
>the driver guns it right as the guy in the back is getting out
>he face plants the asphalt and gets dragged like 20 feet before his nigga pulls him back in the car
>fin

closest ive ever been. also magazine capacity fags on suicide watch

Lafayette bro here, to be fair NOLA cops are degenerate niggers as well and scum of the earth. Case in point below.

And Nola folks damn sure aren't coonasses, they food is shit compared to ours.

thehayride.com/2017/05/video-watch-new-orleans-police-rough-arrest-monument-supporter/

>grab my gun

What make and model senpai?