If Trump build his dumb wall, how is everyone supposed to get their delicious mexican food?

If Trump build his dumb wall, how is everyone supposed to get their delicious mexican food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vL5sZIfs8YM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can make my own, without all the excess fecal matter from Mexicans touching it.

Through the "big beautiful door", but the food had to come in legally. Legally.

White chicks in Portland

kek

>what is culinary school and google
dumb fucking leaf

This.

i already grow everything i need.... and even if i didnt.... why do i need some retarded beaner to make my food for me.... its all the same shit just different variations of folded or fried.....
taco.... make two folds.... its a burrito.... fry that shit... its a chimichanga.... fuckin mexican food is basic as shit mang

it'll still come in but with a TARIFF of 20% because how else are we paying for the wall

The wall doesn't cut off Texas and New Mexico does it? Bc that's where it comes from.

we're talking about mexican food, not turkish food

What is Mexican food

Onion, garlic, jalapeno, tomato, cilantro.

Salsa.

Exactly. It's recently come to my attention that in Europe a lot of people cite the demand for new restaurants as a reason to invite more migration their way. They say this with a serious face and not at all with any measure of satire. I can't imagine a people being spiritually, politically, or socially so weak as to put that argument forward.

Diarrhoea inducing medication disguised as a foodstuff.

Throw it over the wall
>instead of drug bundles

shut the fuck up you fat bastard
we all know exactly who is the single person in DPRK that has internet

Do you know what food is? Have you even eaten this year?

I'm serious Hwan, we're concerned about you.

STOP; before you reply: DON'T
this is a meme spam thread, low quality content that is spammed on the board for easy (You)s. The content of this thread also belongs on another board (/bant/)
The best option is to not reply but if you absolutely can't keep your retarded opinion to yourself remember to type "sage" into the options field of your post.
otherwise just report and ignore and continue browsing.

the "food" argument is literally one of the dumbest pro immigration points that i only see 20 something women pull up unironically what is
>google
>legal immigrants
>cooks who are Americans and know the trade

like holy fuck

also fuck off ive been seeing you all day space it out for the lulz dont just spam shitty posts with a nk flag

Just make it yourself.

>there are people here who don't know how to cook.

Thank you for polite description

Hello brother !

>Mexixan
>food

choose one

youtube.com/watch?v=vL5sZIfs8YM

Hey! Quit harrassing the supreme leader!

>Dear Supreme leader, of Best Korea
I apologise on behalf of the world & beg of you

>please use your nukes charitably
Make Israel flat again

((NORTH KOREA))

babys first proxy
dude space out your posts you look like an annoying faggot going into every thread with an nk flag

>Google, Siri, Alexa:
Yes
>How do I make street tacos?
Profit

Taco bell, DUHHHHH