Thousands march against Islamic expansionism in Georgia

Nationalists held so called "Georgian march" on 15tg of July,protesting liberal immigration policies and uncultured behavior of muslim tourists.
March was met with overwhelming positive reactions from feneral population,liberals are ofc schreeching on social media only to become a laughing stock

Other urls found in this thread:

india.com/news/india/shocking-indian-muslim-denied-entry-in-georgia-because-of-his-beard-668662/amp/
eurasianet.org/node/84376
youtu.be/YUqxAdzdeM0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-pLwcM6D42U
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abkhazia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Grandma crying from joy and waving at young protesters from her balcony became a beloved symbol on social media

Pretty cool, don't know much about your country other than Stalin, but do what you guys got to do to stay Georgian.

Nice. Was there any particular happening that triggered this reaction, like some Islamic attack etc.?

india.com/news/india/shocking-indian-muslim-denied-entry-in-georgia-because-of-his-beard-668662/amp/

Yeah,some Iranian "visitor" tricked 5 children into a building and tried to take their naked pictures.
Also the street where march was held is a hub for Arabs in Tbilisi and even tho most of them are just tourists and not migrants they turned that place into a hell for Georgian women and children.no longer safe to let kids play outside even on broad daylight.

Disgusting. Good job with the march.

>liberals
>georgia
wtf
what happened to le based kavkaz alpha savior of le white race meme?

Retards exist everywhere,even fucking Saudis have their liberals but they are overwhelmingly a laughing stock here,called "liberast" (combination of liberal and pederast/faggot)

We ca them "tolerasti" from tolerance and pederast kek

thx for the answer

excellent stuff. liberals whine "islamophobia" only because it's part of their deception to further their agendas. disagreement is fear, agreement is our way only. fuck liberals

Oh,heard that one here too. Pretty nice,"Soroseli"(Sorosian) was another popular one in early 2000's

Drop some news links about the march, can you?

Georgia is 10% Muslim. I hope you find refuge in Armenia at least.

Thx for the good news user. Don't let up.

Good.
I went to Georgia two years ago and met about six different dudes from Dubai who were trying to fuck your women.

eurasianet.org/node/84376
Only English language one I could find,Journalist seems sarcastic.
youtu.be/YUqxAdzdeM0
Thing is most of those muslims are ethnic Georgians who were converted under Ottoman rule centuries ago,they are pretty tame and friendly towards local christians,not even 1 terror attack or rape rings etc. And their kids mostly convert to christianity due to our church missionary work. Middle eastern/recently arrived muslims are the real scum.

it's the blood libel outrage of the 1800s/1900s all over again

you are all being manipulated to hate your neighbors instead of the financial overlords

it's so clear, if you have eyes to see

When will the rest of the west rise up like this?

The muslim scourge must go back to their lands.

Majority of our women are sexually conservative and hate them but few whores manage to disgrace whole nation/cause those rats to think they can get away with acting like that.
Turkey/Iran have been trying to conquer/rule us for centuries,to these days they have those political ambitions and superiority complex agains small christian countries bordering the middle east.
Long story short they are invaders and potential "overlords",not innocent neighbors.

Georgian ones are fine or whatever language you speak.

Are they migrating to or through Georgia? Tbh I don't understand why they would migrate to christian Georgia, especially since Russians can just decide to bomb the country again just because. Why not just let the migrants pass to Russia so they can meet their buddies in Kazan or Moscow?

hmm is Georgia white? do georgians consider themselves europeans? we never hear from them too much on Sup Forums desu

:4)

Event page on fb
/events/147796982453991/
Sup Forums won't stop flagging links as spam,sorry.

Honestly given our location we are not a pure Aryan huWhite nation,there are plenty of pale/blue eyed/blonde people but also those who could pass as "brown" with darker skin/eyes(but caucasian features).
Most people do consider themselves European but in the sense of traditional western Christendom,modern European culture is widely seen as perverted and alien.

>Georgians
>White

You GOTTA be shitting me...

Georgians aren't white but non-white christians>non-white muslims

If our media wasn't evil this image would be everywhere.

You Georgians are not (purely) Indo-European so I'd say you're European in the same way Basques, Finns, and Hungarians are. I'd say the best way to look at what counts as "European" is to look at it in the sense of overlapping spheres. You're not in the Indo-European sphere and not really in the Roman sphere but you're in the Christendom-to-modernity sphere.

>/events/147796982453991/

Watched a few documentaries on Georgia. Seems like a really interesting and beautiful place and you've got those massive caucus mountains.
How dangerous is it for Europeans to visit? Are the vast majority Christians?
Are there many Muslim terrorists, kidnappings..things like that?

Yeah agreed,funny the theory that Basques are our "cousins" is very popular among historians here.and there are indeen some weird cultural similarities even tho Geographically seoarated for centuries m.youtube.com/watch?v=-pLwcM6D42U
"Race is more complex" might be a meme used by leftists but it really isn't that clear cut especially in regions between two continents.many Georgians are white,many look more "persian".

Y'all mothafuckas need Stalin!

don't fall for the meme's. Georgia is white. White people literally originated from the caucasus mountains

Greentext your links Georgiabro

glad to hear that.
>How dangerous is it for Europeans to visit?
Not at all,unless you try to act like a degenerate in public (there was one case of Euro tourist men making out in public and getting into a fight,stuff like that)
In fact Tbilisi is one of the safest cities,mire safe then many European cities.
>Are the vast majority Christians?
Yes
>Are there many Muslim terrorists, kidnappings..things like that?
No.some Chechen refugees went to fight in Syria but even they don't do anything or act hostile on a local level for some reason.

woah was this in atlanta? i live near there!

I don't see any niggers

FRIENDSHIP WITH WESTERN EUROPE OVER.

GEORGIA AND POLAND NEW BEST FRIEND.

I would take a white Muslim over a mom white anything any day

That said, Georgians are far far far closer to Europeans genetically than arabs and afrixans

fucking christcucks

>t.abdul muhammad.

I'm an atheist, I don't believe in fairy tales.

>Why don't one of the oldest christian groups surrounded by hostile muslims just put on a fedora and be an enlightened atheists like me
How has rampant atheism been working out for western culture and morale lately?

Christianity is a bulwark against Islamic invaders.
Even if you are atheist, who do you think will tolerate your fedora tipping more?
Muslims who burn people for drawing a picture of Muhammad or Christians who will just bitch about it on facebook.

It brought is scientific advancements that would never have been achievable with organized religion, it boosted our global economy, and raised the living standards for your average human.

I hope you kick out all the muslims, but what about the abkhazians? They've been there a really long time. I met a few in ukraine and they were pretty cool dudes. Will you leave those guys alone?

>It brought is scientific advancements that would never have been achievable with organized religion
The fedora tipping is strong

OY VEY

>It brought is scientific advancements
Many important European scientists were not simply Christian but deeply religious.
>global economy
Global capitalism is one of the greatest destroyers of cultures and national identities.

Abkhazia is Georgia desu. That region was majority Georgian and part of the country for centuries. If a minority tribe leaving with you one day decides to ally with another country and ethnically cleanse you out of historical homeland would you "leave them alone"?

I'm confused now. I have been told they have been there since the start, 1st century. Isn't that land theirs?

Georgia has such a nice flag.
Are there any Georgia-chans?

>you are all being manipulated to hate your neighbors instead of the financial overlords

>instead

Implying hating an enemy neighbor and an enemy overlords are mutually exclusive.

They have been living alongside us for centuries yes,actually some even say Abkhazians are Georgian the same way Svans and Megrelians are.
However majority of the population in Abkhazia was Georgian and it was a subject of Georgian kingdom for centuries.
By the time the war started Georgians still made the majority there but got displaced/genocided with the help of Russian army.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abkhazia

if only it were the US state of Georgia...

sigh...

Didn't you guys have an "anti sharia" demonstration recently?

They were forced to be Christians because of societal values, at best, they were closeted-atheists, or even deist, but not Christian.

That's a speculation. Most people follow religions because of societal values,nothing wrong with that. God may not exist but Christianity is a good immunity against many societal ills.

your writing system is so cute looking

Durka durka mohammed jihad