Germany is more cucked than Sweden, France, Belgium and UK combined

Germany is more cucked than Sweden, France, Belgium and UK combined.

September 2018, watch us as a populist party becomes the biggest party and then:

1 doesnt get any influence because they are nazis

2 doesnt do anything because they are cucks

3 secretly ethnonationalists and removes kebab (very unlikely)

Germany seems like a crazy place

Karma is a bitch.

Not because of the IIWW, but because you started to push this degeneracy to all of us. You hate white race so much, you'll be the first to be gone.

I'm pretty pessimistic and I'm in pretty much white ethnostate, I can only assume how badly german right wingers feel seeing cultural marxism and kike victory every day. Jesus.

STOP; before you reply: DON'T
this is a meme spam thread, low quality content that is spammed on the board for easy (You)s. The content of this thread also belongs on another board (/bant/)
The best option is to not reply but if you absolutely can't keep your retarded opinion to yourself remember to type "sage" into the options field of your post.
otherwise just report and ignore and continue browsing.

Girls dont count. Girls are cucked everywhere

No it isn't - by far.

The eternal polish historic revisionism - we all know it was the all-lies war criminal who ideologically destroyed europe and you are their newest bitch.

Really goes to show how disgusting Germany is.

This is one goofy looking mother fucker. I see black people all day where I live & where I work. I can't see too many black women wanting a guy looking like that. The girl in the OP just has a gross fetish like dating 3/10 Asian girls because they're Asian.

It needs to come to an end now.

GERMANY YES

Jesus Christ this webm never ceases to cause deep despair in my soul. Still the krauts deserve it. They wanted this. They want Merkle's muzzie invasion to continue until there is nothing left but mud brown citizen on gibsmedats

>The girl in the OP just has a gross fetish like dating 3/10 Asian girls because they're Asian.

More like dating a fat and ugly ape that uses wigs to imitate having good hair.
At least keep the comparison consistent.

Did you look in the bottom left corner user

you didnt manage it in past you wont know. not to mention your a thing of past slowly dieing.
AHAHHAHAH

21st century is the European century.

Oh I saw it sir. It's like racial kamikaze fighters. Crashing this gene pool with no survivors.

Dude isn't black he's just clothed.

And she's a hooker from the red light district of Hamburg

When I was a child, it was also in Germany (weimarer republic) and then came the "best of all".
It is almost exactly the same situation as it where then (except for the muslims), I have the feeling that I will experience the next leader before I die .
Sieg Heil

I like how you know the whole back story of their relationship

I don't. Hamburg has lots of hookers in the red light district and that you can see he has a black colored shirt.

Black people aren't THAT black.

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

White pussy was made for the BBC!