For those of you who think Japanese women are so much better than caucasian women or native women...

For those of you who think Japanese women are so much better than caucasian women or native women. All women from across the world are the same.

en.rocketnews24.com/2016/01/21/young-japanese-women-sound-off-on-what-does-and-doesnt-constitute-cheating-on-their-boyfriend/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nyTpNfFDN1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What about hapas?

>My 2D waifu is loyal

People aren't introspective enough to realize when they behave like animals

Why do you think they all like anime so much? 3D women are whores and they know it best.

It's not like 3D women want me but it's kind of a relief I won't ever have to deal with them desu.

I remember the first time I learned about herbivores.

What exactly is going on in that picture?

And I agree with your statement. I wonder what the rate for introverts and extroverts are for men and women.

I feel the same vriginbro

Tokyo women are whores. Everyone in Tokyo is fucked up.

>uses the term "3D women"
>Kekistani flag
Checks out. MGTOW, amirite go- guys?

That's it! I put Hapas on my "Possibly" list alongside Iranian women and Japanese ones

Asians are some of the least loyal Women I have ever met.

Explain further.

>2017
>still falling for the 3D meme

I am not MGTOW.
Quit calling me that REEEEEEE.

Same here senpai.,

When it comes to physical appearance, I'm a sucker for white skin + black hair, which japanese women pretty much have by default most of the time. The only downside is their soulless black eyes, but you can't have a perfect woman. When it comes to behavior and culture, it's awful that asian women expect control of your finances when you get married and asians are generally awful in bed, so I can't see a japanese woman being a good lifelong partner.
Regardless, the poll you linked was of only 200 women from what I can assume is Tokyo. Doesn't mean anything

It's the LA or NY of Japan. You aren't going to find quality women in Tokyo. Hot women that are great for a fuck, yes, but that is all. They're pretty much the same tier as women around military bases, and for similar reasons.

All women are whores. This is the final redpill on women.

WE HAZ DA CHILLREN

youtube.com/watch?v=nyTpNfFDN1w

Pretty damn easy to discern. If you don't give aid to Africans they die and self exterminate. If you do they continue reproducing.

Your waifu is a witch and must be punished