TRUMP ANTIFA HOLLYWOOD PROTEST LIVE STEAM

youtube.com/watch?v=qR6SFBB2BMM

Get comfy lads, things are heating up now! Sunset soon!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand-your-ground_law)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HAPPENING

cringe stream at best

Checked lol but still he said several more hours of streams

So much cringe

>tendies hueuheuhe
>love the traps hueuheuheuhe
oh my...

bump

wtf i thought socal was cucked, a lot of trump supporters there

>sunset soon
Try three hours from now.

In So Cal? Nah bro

bump of the reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

not a happening, but

4 faggots walking is considered a happening now?

yeah, just go back to your house you frosted faggot

was dis

- - - copypaste - - -
Part 1
Because I care about your safety pollacks, here is my advice about antifas.

Nearly all antifas are either autistic or have learning disabilities. Not all of them realize the contradiction between using political violence against their political opponents, and justifying the use of that violence on the grounds that it's necessary to protect human rights. (They violate the human rights of free speech and freedom of assembly to "protect" human rights.) Of those who do, they happily exploit the media's left-wing bias, which will give the antifas positive coverage when antifas are attacked, and give negative coverage to whoever defends themselves against antifas. Another widespread characteristic of antifas is narcissism - that they have the "right" or "wisdom" to make political choices for everyone. This narcissism combined with their documented history of political violence, makes the assumption automatic that antifas will attempt to cause great bodily harm to their political opponents.

Therefore, check what forms of self-defense are allowed where you want to assemble. You must preferably concealed carry, or open carry. If those options aren't available, you must go with a Moon Crew of a proportionate size to protect yourselves in a fight, and preferably carry weapons other than firearms if allowed.

Stand your ground law: You may use deadly force against another person anywhere you have the legal right to be with no duty to retreat if you believe that the use of deadly force is necessary to prevent great bodily harm to yourself or another person. There is no need to wait to be attacked before using such force. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand-your-ground_law)
- - - copypaste - - -

- - - copypaste - - -
Part 2
If you are violently attacked by antifa where there is a stand your ground law, when you can carry firearms you must immediately headshot all of them without regard to their individual attributes, and if firearms are not available you must be ready to fight your way out killing as many of them and doing as much damage as necessary to escape the threat. Based on my observations of antifas I'm convinced that otherwise, they are fully committed to doing great bodily harm to you.

If you are assembling where there is not a stand your ground law, you should ensure that you will have police protection for your assembly. Jurisdictions without a stand your ground law do not functionally have freedom of assembly because the police may provide inadequate protection for the assembly, with the exception of being in your owned or leased real estate. In that case a different doctrine (the castle doctrine), allows you to kill all of the antifas if they invade the owned or leased real estate. If a mob of antifas invade a meeting in your owned or leased real estate, it is evident that killing all of the mob is in fact proportionate because their mens rea is known to be a mob assault and their actus reus is already a trespass.

Consult with a lawyer to be sure of the law where you plan to assemble or meet.
- - - copypaste - - -

jej blasting Erika, based

what is this stream

Are they leaving?

Have they beat up any trashcans yet?

finally something to waste my time with
how are you anons doing tonight?

this nigger going to close the stream with his faggy died hair?
wheres the black streams? i want to see shit on fire not watch this respectable white man

Pretty good bro. Just got off work and waiting to watch some autism unfold.

(((Baked Alaska))) needs a nosejob if he's going to try to pass himself off as a gentile.

i dont think shit is happening senpai. i think we were left out to dry user. how much BETRAYAL can i take i dont know

Yeah I think it's a case of op being a massive faggot again

this guy is the epitome of the faggot wannabee that moves to LA and thinks he's cool and from LA. guys like him are shit tier 3rd street promenade noob tier fags.