/cpd/ - CHICAGO PD SCANNER THREAD - WEEKEND COMFY EDITION

>BUT WHO THE FUCK IS ROBERT???
ROBERT is the hero Chiraq needs but doesn't deserve; His nemesis is MALE BLACK, a notorious thief, murderer, and general rapscallion. By night they battle for the fate of the city.

FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE

>>CPD Dispatch Stream:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

>>Same feed with ambient music:
youarelistening.to/chicago

>>For Ambiance:
soundcloud.com/sithdemonic/sets/newwaveretro

Zone-6 (isolated scanner of worst area)
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13262

#### #### #### #### #### #### #### ####

BACK THE BLUE
>>Get Behind the Vest donation drive:
getbehindthevest.org/
>Chicago cops aren't even issued fucking armor by their shithole city.

>>The Chicago Police Department Memorial Fund (ALSO GET SOME SWEET SWEET MERCH):
cpdmemorial.org/

CHICAGO'S K/D RATIO:
>>Shootings ScoreboardS:
heyjackass.com
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides/
homicides.suntimes.com/

>>Chicago Racial Demographics:
radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots

>>Chiraq Gangland Map:
wbez.org/shows/wbez-news/in-chicago-gangs-abound-but-where-are-they/0d956c2e-171a-483a-8666-f5228d98812d

>>Police Codes:
bearcat1.com/radioil.htm

>>Chicago Police Dept. Directives:
directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/

>>Related twitter
twitter.com/spotnewsonig
twitter.com/hashtag/shitoemcsays

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/pD418Eky

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7-z9EbsN_Jo
imgur.com/a/OH1lW
lmgtfy.com/?s=b&q=Sup
lmgtfy.com/?s=k&q=PD live car flip
youtube.com/watch?v=UoT7kTerYlk
youtu.be/XON4kCdAqR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wonder if they were able to bring that toddler home from last night

>tfw u gotta write up this body removal form but your kitten keeps playing with the pen as you try to write

what up early roberts. hope all is well.

As long as his keys are checked I see no problem with play time before paperwork time

Get comfy buddy

good evening roberts

dayum they put the black in male black

>girlfriend high on PCP, tried to stab him

>drinking "tons" of beer, setting of fireworks

truly comfy

Evening Roberts. Keys checked.

Oh great. A bunch of fat keyboard faggots listening to real men do their jobs p

>hazmat incident

>body removal. This one's a HAZMAT incident for extreme hoarding.

Oh great. A fat keyboard faggot on Sup Forums judging people on Sup Forums for making fun of niggers and cities destroyed by liberalism.

This sounds like a case for...

Detective Dookie
Poop Patrol
S-Pee-U

>Oh great. A bunch of fat keyboard faggots listening to real men do their jobs p

i'll take epic real life action over watching (((sports))), (((holywood))), or (((((((((((((tv))))))))))))) any day.

youtube.com/watch?v=7-z9EbsN_Jo

BRING THE SUITS

>25 minute backlog
>hazmat suits needed for dead hoarder

Wanna take bets on how much this fatass hoarder weighs? I'm going with 320 lbs. Price Is Right Rules.

321lbs.

319lbs

i wager 1 shekel

Hurray /CPD/ time! Let the reports come in.
Did "…claimed to be kidnapped and raped for two weeks" made it in the news?
>inb4 "nigger, this is chicago."

pretty dark fa sho.
>how'd this black nigga get this car?
-brand nubian

i also wager 1 shekel, 322 lbs

Imagine how it smells. Probably like BO and rotting fish

If that doesn't get you in the goddamn mood I don't know what does

why do they always resort to shitting in bags?

Maserattis aren't nearly as expensive as people make them out to be. They're in the ~100k range for a used one, and there's plenty. Short answer: likely debt or one of many soon to be washed up rappers with a one hit wonder.
There was an old greentext of an EMT user who had to deal with something similar to this, where the guy's foot practically falls off as he's being hoisted out of the basement stairs. I'll see if I can find it, or maybe it was just a thread many years ago.

probably some stacy who got creampied by tyrone for a couple of weeks, found out she was pregnant, and when tyrone ran away she decided she'd rather be known as the mother of a rapebaby than a slut who sleeps with niggers willingly ass evidenced by her mutt

this could be memed and have it read- murdered by niggers, in which case it would be ten feet tall and five times as long. attempts welcome. ill try as well

anyone have the basement ogre pics on hand?

>They're in the ~100k range for a used one,

cheaper than that even

maseratis are cars that aren't even expensive but rare enough for people to chimp out when they see them

kinda like lotuses

>y poop in bag tho

socks run out eventually

thats a good point. it would probably be comparable to a new 7 series, or M6. Its got lake forest sports cars license plate cover, and its highly unlikely that its stolen if in fact it came from there. i like one hit wonder and his hanger on weed buddies

Lotuses are literally the niggers Lamborghini

does anyone have pics of the basement guy with sour cream pics on hand?

or like that one rapper who rented a lamborghini to make a video about his lamborghini

clever tho

>pleasuring himself in the ally

I wonder if it's the mastubates-at-cars guy from last night

>woman screaming in alley where MALE BLACK was pleasuring himself earlier

F

I know the image you're looking for. It's a shame that the first result for "basement ogre dvd" is a reddit thread. imgur.com/a/OH1lW
Fucking reddit again. Regardless, found it. Worth the read.

Are there every any car chases like in LA?

WHITE POWER HOT SHOWER
>evening sweet princes of shitlordery and robertin'

You've got that the wrong way around. Lotus is a no-name brand outside of enthusiasts.

Its a slippery slope. The house is a mess because of mental problema and one day the toilet wont flush and they try to plunger it etc on their own but cant fix it. They never call a plumber or maintenace out of fear of being shamed.

>Lotus is a no-name brand outside of enthusiasts.

makes sense. my friend was always bitching about the insane repair costs because there was only 1 mechanic in the whole city (a top 10 US population city) who knew what the fuck to do with them

Is that cop drunk or retarded?

Holy shit someone should have euthanized her

I kept dragging myself away from a local dealership where they had a relatively low priced Elise. I know I did the right thing not buying it, but damn was it a rough choice.

I know of a story where the bitch stayed voluntary in an apartment and got a group of urban youth running a train on her for two fucking months. She fled through the window when the boys started to make their pitbull eat her pussy… but you are probably right.

did i hear that right? did someone just call in for being price gouged by an uber driver?

the pitbull's IQ was too high and scared her off

Evening Roberts, time to get comfy.

Holy fuck. My sides.

do you have part 2?

>male hispanic gangbangers beating her up in an alley

Makes me chuckle whenever my eyes slide over it.

Why doesn't Chicongo have a live Cops show on weekend nights?

I don't, but you could probably find it the same way I did.
lmgtfy.com/?s=b&q=Sup Forums+paramedic

>4 male asians fighting
RARE

>lmgtfy.com/?s=b&q=Sup Forums+paramedic
>bing
You monster

interestng, lmgtfy now uses bing

pic is part 2!

They just always sound like they are fighting, Fucking gooks

The network jews make them downplay how much of our crime is committed by dindus and beaners.

part 3!

get 'em

They do. Last time I hung out with someone that had cable there was a show on some channel called "PD live" or something like it. They had live cameras following the officers in various locations, followed by commentary in a studio. One of the locations was in black male's domains.
I vaguely remember seeing a dodge caliber roll over on a fence/post and dude getting out swinging a child at police officers as if it was a bar stool. Video of it must exist somewhere. It was last weekend.

I'm really enjoying this trainwreck, thanks for bringing it to the thread

> smoke detector or package of peace

Yeah it's on right now, LivePD on A&E
If they focused on real crime areas it would be much more enthralling

Get a chatroom going fools, lets do this!

>male spic in the laundromat jumping around hitting the dryers.
wut's he on?

>male white choking a female
Sup Forums btfo?

I should've used Jeeves.
Holy shit, it worked.
lmgtfy.com/?s=k&q=PD live car flip
Found the video!
youtube.com/watch?v=UoT7kTerYlk

Disappointing ending

People selling drugs

choke a thot right

lotta drug sale activity tonight. summer weekends must be the hot sales period

>window smashed in
>glass all over the street

>drag race
this happens in my city a lot

kinda early for the
>drag racers

>male beating a female
>caller yelled at him to stop
>male threw a pipe at him

>woman about to kill her girlfriend at wendy's

for your neets that have never lived in the hood
> summer = prime drug dealing season
> winter = cold outside and holidays so not as much business some dealers dont even deal in the winter months

but wendy's is my comfy place?

in chicago murders go up to at least once a day during the summer

>cold outside and holidays so not as much business some dealers dont even deal in the winter months
they vacation down in FLA? if I was dealing, I guess if I could deal with the cold I could make good money in the winter?

lezbos are always angery and beat the shit out of there (((partners)))

most people in chicago never leave there block. Its too dangerous. Not even memeing its really fucked up.

>precious is having a dispute with her boyfriend

Robert hours...when I turn my local scanners down for some real entertainment, and realize how good I have it because I don't have to live in some scumbag ridden shit hole.

they normal make anuff money to be /comfy/ til spring.... kfc blunts and not going into cold cold fucking freeze nuts wealth of chiraq

Not in downtown Chicago

Chinks fight eachother all the time. One time i was in bar and a big group of chinks showed up. Then 30mins later another big group of chinks showed up. They were rival gangs and instantly started screaming at eachother. The bar was U shaped so they ended up on opposite sides of the bar throwing all the bottles of liquor they could reach, all the mugs, glasses, fucking cup of cherries, everything. The entire place was covered in broken glasses. Then they started brawling and it spilled outside to the big patio and parking lot. Then the shooting started. It was fucking awesome to watch.

>like whattttttttttttttttttttttt

I'd imagine people in showbiz are very risk adverse. Not just from being in close range to firearms (I worked at a set where 70% of people said they would attend filming because there would be live ammo). Now imagine being in Chirak at the receiving end/trying to stop this youtu.be/XON4kCdAqR8 and all you have is a very expensive camera.
Also, from what little I've read about the show since I found out what it's actually called, it's already under fire for a perceived racial bias. Inconvenient truths I suppose.

>male white trying to jump off the side of a building

Faggot better do a flip.

Someone will an hero

>first time I hear "male white"
>he's trying to kill himself