Will this be the straw that breaks the camel's back?

Will this be the straw that breaks the camel's back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uAGyzUn2Wfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

UFC PROMOTERS NEED TO FUCKING LEAVE!!!!

MAYWEATHER IS GOING TO WIN AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT. YOU FUCKING KIKES ARE TRYING TO PLAY THE RACE CARD TO MILK POL'S WALLET. GTFO!!!!!!!!!

why is there a freemason symbol on the poster?

Watch the fight and you will find out

Integration shill detected

>Watch the fight and you will find out
You fucking shill

Be a good goy and move along, would you?

Uh, I mean it's just uh... a coincidence. No? Well, it's clearly not a freemason symbol anyway! How would you know?

>actually giving a fuck about boxing

The United Nations is filled with rich foreigners using Daddy's money just to have a good time in NYC. The UN is worthless and you know it

it is pretty ridiculous, dana white is acting like Vince McMahon, but in the worst way.

boxing is so dead

>Seal of Solomon jew masonic logo
Jew advertising confirmed

THE SALES ARE GOING TO FLOP. MARK MY WORDS. THE TOUR MAYWEATHER AND MCGREGOR JUST HAD WAS A DISASTER. EVERYONE WHO SAW IT COULD TELL JUST HOW FAKE AND COORDINATED IT WAS. EVERYBODY KNOWS THIS IS ONLY FOR THE MONEY AND EVERYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN IS GOING TO EITHER NOT BOTHER, OR PIRATE THE DAMN FIGHT.

MARK MY WORDS, THIS FIGHT IS GOING TO BE A BIG NOTHING-SHOW. UFC AND BOXING IS DEAD. AND IF YOU RATTLE ME ENOUGH, I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE IT DIES EVEN FASTER. NOW GTFO

YOU SOUND LIKE TARIQ MACHIN OVERLORD. STFU YOU NIGGER.

>UN shill knows his power is obsolete

This fight will be the catalyst in the ultimate happening. See you in September.

that's it, I'm fucking done. I'm going to start a fucking marketing campaign to drain this fucking fight of all it's appeal. You just wait you fucking shill, I'm sending a memo to all of the think tanks that I know. Your fight is going to flop.

Make sure to use Daddy's money wisely rich boy. No one cares anymore about what your beloved (((think tanks))) want the general public to think

I dunno but it sure is enjoyable watching Irish beat the shit out of blacks. It was entertaining af watching Conor talk shit to him, lets hope he can back it up in the ring.

If McGregor wins there may be an event. If the expected happens however, nothing will come of it.

Mayweather is a nigger and McGregor is a bluepilled social justice cuck that managed to find himself on the wall of Trump curse victims. It's like watching Indians and Pakis duke it out: It doesn't matter who wins so long as someone gets hurt

Old fag boxing fans are so salty

This shit is rigged. Just like champions league and the super bowl.

Connor will win and it will spark the race war.

I have to ask: why tf is there a masonic symbol above their names? Is that normal for american boxing?

bye bye Hakeem

ideas in the making:

>oh man, another hypped up fight. geez, sure reminds me of the last hyped up boxing fight. Hmmm...wasn't that that manny pacquoi fight that was boring as hell. Oh maybe this time it'll be different
>one hudred dollars to watch two jackasses dance around a ring. I better watch on instead of enrich these entitled cunts
I'm already gathering meme ammo and adobe software tools to make hundreds of memes to remove the appeal of this fight you little bitch boi.

>Oh man, that press conference was so cool. Let's recap what happenes at all three. . Hmmmm. funny how it all seemed so scripted, Surely the fight will be a real show

You messed with the wrong marketer kid. But I will guarantee you that I'm advertising a list of over a hundred pirating sites to drain the money from the fight and I'm reaching a mass audience (twitter, facebook, snapchat and instagram). YOur fight is dead kiddo. You should've listened.

>fight starts
>McGregor advances
>Mayweather prances away
>McGregor continues advancing, Mayweather continues prancing away
>Fight ends, Mayweather wins by points
>Everyone is dissatisfied

It's like we've seen this shit before.

FPBP

Just like Trump had a 5% chance of winning the presidency.

YUP. Also, I'm using this.
keyword:
DISSATISFACTION

>potato nigger hasn't murked fools before
>you even know what real fighting is
>floyds 40 year old hands have not gone through multiple surgeries for reconstruction
>floyd won't be unconscious by the 4th round

youtu.be/uAGyzUn2Wfw

McGregor told Mayweather to "dance for me boy"
how is that social justice cuck

Any publicity is good publicity rich boy

two gays monkeys that cant fight that are only doing this for money. hmmm idk i smell race war.

implying we arent just going to watch whatever stream is posted in Sup Forums

The promotion is WEE tier and completely reprehensible. I don't doubt the fight will be fixed too but fuck me is the promo shit is gay.
That said, sadly Floyd will win on technical points in the end.

fpbp

They're getting all you not boxing fans all riled up over race. Look at the betting odds. Do you think McGregor is going to be able to MMA this guy in a boxing match? Do you think he's used to wearing such heavy gloves? It's boxing, not the fucking octagon. Look at Mayweather's record. He's gone up against some of the best boxers in the world, and they could not even hit him.

Sure, if McGregor was allowed his normal fighting style, he would win I'm sure. But this is going to be like watching a small cat vs a dog, and the cat is only allowed to bite.

>Any publicity is good publicity rich boy
Didn't you read. I'm making a conglomerate of pirating sites you fucking idiot. Enjoy the flop.But, just admit you're a shill and I'll cancel all of my threats.

Rigged 0

>that flag

get the fuck outta here trader

>WEE tier
>probably a WEE lad
>manlet
>WEEEEEEEEEEEE

get the fuck out of here with this newfag shit.

To be fair, McGregor does have extensive boxing training and experience. He was a youth boxing champ. Now with that said, he doesn't have a chance in hell. 12 round unanimous "dancing with the stars" match, Mayweather wins.

This is nothing like that at all. It's imo an unfair fight. McGregor is a badass for sure, as is Trump. But Trump was allowed to play the game on a somewhat even playing field. I don't even know why he agreed to this fight, or why he's talking so much shit. I'm sure his $70,000,000 purse makes it palatable. I'm convinced this whole thing was orchestrated to knock white people down a peg, and just give the monkey lovers a win.

FAKE

Yeah, he did do a bit of boxing as a kid. I'm sure he was good at it too. But yeah, he does not stand a single chance.

I honestly don't think it's anything so conspiratorial as that. Conor just actually thinks he will beat Mayweather, the madman.

>tfw paying 100 dollarydoos for a gag fight between a non-boxer and the most passive, boring boxer alive

I'm going to split the cost with a bunch of coworkers but I won't enjoy it.

I'm rooting for him but I've been wrong on all my Conor predictions. Literally every fight he had I've called wrong so I'm going to go with the "facts" rather than my feelings on these things.
I still think he can land a freak shot that lands him out cold but I've seen Floyd. He is NOT an MMA fighter. He is something else altogether. That said, Obviously I hope Goobs wins.

>casual fighting fans, or people who weren't fans to begin with try to bandwagon because the people fighting are white and black

Boxing is so boring to watch. And fighters like Mayweather make it even more so .

I'm going to watch it at this Irish family's house. They're a bunch of crazy fucks, I bet they will get stupid when McGregor gets beat down. It will probably be more interesting than the fight.

so you predicted that Conor would lose every single fight except the first Diaz fight?

OK that's fair but I have doubted Connor too many times and been wrong. If there is one man in this world that can put Floyd to sleep with his hands, its Mystic Mac

Literally that. I have been 100% wrong on all my callings on McGiggs. I thought he would flatten retard Nate and be outclassed by the rest. Thankfully they've only been uttered in my head so no need to address them afterwards. Wew

Actually, it does serve a purpose, to endorse wars that the ZOG wants to "legitimize". That's what it does, no matter how wrong or evil the war, the UN will endorse the war, and subvert the purpose for which it was created, to maintain peace.

I am unironically offering McGregor all my excess power for the duration of the match and encourage other anons to do the same.
They are both cocky but Mayweather has annoyed me far more and he tempted fate 49-0 to come back for the 50 against someone who isn't even a boxer.
Well he might not be a boxer but he can knock you out. Wouldn't say it is likely but I am hoping for it. Lend all power to McGregor so the known braggart Mayweather will miss out on 50-0 and lose the undefeated tag which he clearly loves so much.

Why didn't they have the nigger fight under MBA rules? Why does the White man fight under the nigger rules? I'm 100% certain I could beat them both under chess rules. What's the point of this anyway? We all know boxers get their asses kicked under mma rules. I won't be paying for shit, and if that 70 million is the purse then I hope MacGregor enjoys his shekels while the White race loses a hero.

guys...I put down $750 on mcgooger and I'm regretting it.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>Look at Mayweather's record. He's gone up against some of the best boxers in the world, and they could not even hit him.
He's literally never faced an opponent who wasn't either a bum or 5 years past their prime.

>Thankfully they've only been uttered in my head so no need to address them afterwards. Wew
Good lad, a true Irishman keeps his shame to himself.

all bread and circuses for retards.

A Fucking Eurostan vs an African Street urchin

None of the contenders are white.

Just pirate It.
IT WILL SUCK

Never pay for fights its always shit and this time it's 100% shilling

Show your flag.

>mcgregor will win.
>everyone says it's racist
>blacks everywhere start attacking white people because they are jealous
>paddies start ganging up on blacks
>race war ensures.
>calls for racial segregation in boxing and own titles.