Finding Traditional Women

How do I find nationalist qt's? I'm pretty good looking, I just don't know where to find women worth talking to. I'm 20 and every chick I know that is my age is a raging lefty, anti-white cunt. It's not even that I'm an unlikable loser, I get along with most people I know as long as we don't discuss politics and I find talking to women very easy. I just don't know where to find good women.
I just want to find a girl to take with me when I move up north to live off the grid that I can have blond babies with. Why is this so hard? Am I looking in the wrong places? Should I start looking online? Is Canada just devoid of good women?

Woman will just go with whatever the political beliefs of the people who have the most influence on their life are. Just become that person. Be dominant in the relationship (as is natural) and she'll bend to your beliefs.

fugg, here's part 1

Church meet ups (even if you aren't religious, just don't go in if you aren't being a total anti-religious douche), I know this sounds gay but yoga classes, good for you and meet some fit women who care about themselves.

go to church. obvious.

Thanks mate I'll give that a read.
Yeah I've thought of this before but still haven't tried it out for some reason. It's a really good idea. I'll try to go soon. I've wanted to go to Church for a while, meeting chicks while I'm there would be a huge bonus.

I'd prefer not to racemix. I like Asians as people but not to date or have kids with.

>getting advice on women from Sup Forums
>getting advice on women from anybody at all

idiots if you believe this bullshit. there are two options here:

a) the author has been with LOTS of women in LOTS of relationships, and is therefore qualified to tell people how to please women - although evidently due to his string of failed relationships which led to this number of women doesnt support his claims.
or
b) he has been with one woman, "tamed" her, and his sample size is 1.

what a stupid retard. i bet they guy who wrote this is a failure in most aspects of life. what a LARP. dating coaches make my stomach turn bigtime, what a bunch of fucking fruitloops.

>"ive got a genius idea, instead of treating each woman you meet as an individual and picking up on what she wants and responding, you stuff her into all these autistic boxes and project these traits onto her that i myself decided she has despite never having met her, just basically follow my non-biased advice, because all women want the exact same thing - just like ALL men like Nascar"

Let me also add user, make your intentions known. If you truly are looking for a wholesome waifu to have babies with, let her know straight up..and be the man to support those babies and her. It takes a good man to get a good woman.

it actually cant not work if you crunch the numbers on attendance rates. as long as you arent a weirdo with acne and dont talk about 1488 and be as NORMAL as you can at the start, the demographics are on your side. redpill her later.

Good luck my fellow Leaf.

I got lucky, stumbled across a beautiful, athletic, red-pilled gf in uni and we've been together ever since. Honestly I know the chances are so slim, that I consider myself lucky.

Guess what Im trying to say is idk, but with time you'll come across your future girl without even looking. Just make sure you capitalize when the time arises

Well, if you live in the U.S, i suggest Townie parts of Massachusetts where i am at, you can meet a very nice woman every once in a while, tons of garbage, though, too...

Yeah I've been dedicating time lately to self improvement, even just doing small things like reading reactionary literature and staying aware of current events, working out if I can muster up the motivation to, etc.
This is great advice and I'll keep it in mind. Thanks man.
I tried redpilling a girl later. I dated this last girl for 5 years and tried redpilling her eventually as I became more redpilled. Didn't work out so well. Maybe it was just doomed from the start, though.

best advice ITT. capitalize when the time comes, good birds dont last on the market. if she so much as gives you an opening, jump through that fucker. no fear.

Thanks, leafbro. Congrats on landing that chick, too. Hope I get that lucky someday.
Will do. Thanks man.

There was a qt in my college class that was openly a trump supporter. But she was already a dating a chad. Anyways most women will just follow the politics of their boyfriend

Go to an Orthodox church and grab a Slav.

You don't.

Not to be /x/ or anything, but you should consider using the law of attraction to attract a girl with those kind of beliefs.

Yea dude, best of luck. Im 20 too, and all I can give is my experience.. but we met though uni rec-sports. I feel like meeting active, athletic women gives you a better chance of them not being a bimbo, then say at a mall, or in public.

Guess my advice is, join a co-rec sports league. Do it for the fun, and maybe you'll meet a qt along the way. Overall just do what you like, find them on your own turf, cause chances are they'll be more like you than if you're looking elsewhere in bimbo domain

i got somewhat lucky... my woman is basically a crazybitch (read: fairly typical chick), but im kind of fucked in the head as well so im not going to judge - she will never be fully redpilled because i dont think shes intelligent enough to understand it, but i can basically say what i want to her. i have a photo of adolf shitlord on my wall at home (among other portraits of all kinds of people) and shes like on a different level as to know what it really means. every night when we go to bed when she stays over i have say an e. michael jones or david irving speech going in the background - last time i shagged her was while we were listening to one of these lectures, she had a nice time and even said "shit, we should get you listening to MORE shit about the jews". so maybe the best way is to just have a bird thats not that interested in politics, to be honest i think the ones that are are just comiccon-tier who arent really interested in it, they just do it for the orbiters. politics is just the precursor to war, and women shouldnt involve themselves in war. ive found with her i just say subtle things that i think she will find funny, like she loves RnB music and shit but she is coming around to seeing what i mean with the (((agenda))). i just keep it to things she can understand, like the reason black cunts smell strange is because they rub coconut oil on themselves all day because theyre embarrassed about the ashy dry skin and it clags up and there are rotting dead skin cells pasted all over their bodies. she will turn her nose up and go nahhhhh thats not true - then a week later she says "you know my friend steph is seeing a black guy... about the lotion thing - YOU WERE RIGHT!!!" and we kek together and the trust in my words slowly builds. thats the way i do it with my bird, im sure theyre all different.

Who give a fuck. Asians and Whites are basically the same people. Both believe in honor and as long as they believe in Christ. It is all right. Asians and white people is like the ultimate race.

>Why is this so hard?
Jews fault
>Am I looking in the wrong places?
Yes, I found one here in Brazil, you should try looking into catholic nations.
Should I start looking online?
Yes, look for women from catholic countries like mine or Poland.
Is Canada just devoid of good women?
Yes.

>this is what christians believe

Woops reposting cause it didnt reply to you:

Yea dude, best of luck. Im 20 too, and all I can give is my experience.. but we met though uni rec-sports. I feel like meeting active, athletic women gives you a better chance of them not being a bimbo, then say at a mall, or in public.

Guess my advice is, join a co-rec sports league. Do it for the fun, and maybe you'll meet a qt along the way. Overall just do what you like, find them on your own turf, cause chances are they'll be more like you than if you're looking elsewhere in bimbo domain

I try to be pretty open minded when it comes to /x/ stuff so I'll check it out.
Yeah I'll look into that. I have really bad anxiety and I haven't left my house much in like 2 years. I dated this chick for 5 years, thinking she was the one and that she'd come around, and I cut all my friends off thinking they didn't matter since I had the only one I wanted. I have virtually 0 friends right now and I doubt anyone even remembers me. I'm going to try to take this breakup and use it as fuel to improve my life.
Yeah man don't get me wrong. I like Asians. I'd just prefer to keep my kids white, not just for my sake but to contribute to the white race as a whole, even if it's just in a small way.
Haha nice dude. Cheers.
If my plan to live off the grid doesn't work out, I'll definitely be moving to somewhere like Iceland.

If you don't want to mix race thatsbcool. But honestly think of Asians as the same race as us. Their belief of honor is the very same as ours. I'd say mix with any race that believes in honor.

Villages.

>traditional
>even wear traditional clothing during celebrations
>no feminism
>no junkies
>patriotic
>no leftists
>religious
>wants children
>no leftist pretentious degenerates
>everyone is right wing, down to earth, needs babies, hard worker, ultra nationalist

>If my plan to live off the grid doesn't work out, I'll definitely be moving to somewhere like Iceland.
You could go southwards, south Brazil and below. Argentina is a great place to live off grid, Hitler did it successfully until he died of old age, and he managed it despite being hunted internationally.

Would be great but where the fuck do I find a village in Ontario? If you're talking about like Amish and Mennonites and shit I think there might be some around here.
I'll take that into consideration. Thanks.

Maybe because it's true?

you could try explaining to your old pals what happened, etc. if you want to make amends with people, you basically have to cuck yourself to them and be really open about how you fucked up which kind of sucks... but theyll probably take you back into the fold. friendships are important for males, we dont do well without other male company. i relocated a few years back and was living in a new house with 3 women and didnt have my old male friend group and i basically started having panic attacks and got really depressed and anxious over a span of time. the shit aint good for you.

Yeah lately I've been wondering how exactly I'm going to approach them. You bring up a good point, too. I wonder how much of my current mental issues are the result of isolating myself for so long. Maybe this'll help with a lot of shit.

Literally? Have you not been in a single china hate thread?

i know my current mental health issues sure are, but always improves when i see friends, especially old friends. dont worry about how to tackle it or anything, most likely youll spend weeks and weeks building it up in your head, youll say this big spiel to them and theyll say "pfffff dont worry about it m8. have a beer". people can be far more understanding than we give them credit for, also far more retarded but whatever. i always get in these same quagmires and it always ends the same, people just say dont worry about it. i convinced myself a few weeks ago that my mum was mad at me and wasnt talking to me, imagine how that went when we spoke. i felt like a fool. it will be the same. best thing about male friends is they dont make a big deal out of shit if youre just honest with them and they understand that everyone fucks up. men mainly just hate liars and snake-in-the-grass types and your thing isnt being a snake or a liar. dont build it up too much bro it will be fine, theyll be happy as fuck to see you again.

Right on man, thats the spirit. At one point you'll look back and wonder why you ever even worried that things werent gonna work out.

I understand the cutting off friends over a girl thing, as a dated a girl in highschool (only 6 months tho), did the same thing, and it threw me for a loop. Moving away to uni, with a fresh start really helped.

Cant say I have anxiety, so I can only imagine how much harder it makes it. But you know deepdown that you gotta power yourself into situations to make new friends. Going into public hoping to make friends is too much, do something you can force yourself to do in your own hobbies and meet people along the way. Sign up for a sport, craft, or a community fundraiser, even if you dont become friends with these people the social interaction helps. Life isnt a race

Sounds like we're cut from similar cloth. The problems you mentioned are exactly the type of things I have. Thanks man I really appreciate it.
Thanks man these are great ideas too. Gives me a lot to think about.

Leave your childish "red pill" thoughts and become a decent human. Plenty of girls out there.