Why do Conservashits vote against their own economic interests?

Pump meme and Trump dump, get in on it boys ripe for the pricking

>inflation immigration and businesses regulations are in my economic interests
>sheckels are the issue I care most about

Because we see things long term instead of those pie in the sky dreams you have.

People want realism, not lofty ambitions. People will abuse the healthcare system you speak so proudly of to the point that doctors would take privatized over government insurance due to the fraudulence.

Also you know little of overhead and upkeep, money has to go somewhere to maintain the systems that keep people employed. What do you profess then? Universal Pay, because that would lead ultimately to inflation and then bankruptcy due to the intrinsic value of the currency going to shit.

I own controlling stake in an industrial automation firm, stock in numerous robotics companies, and I work for a company that programs and produces automated kiosks. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE start the wage hikes so I can retire at 27.

I dont want gibs

A real question is why was your mind so stupid to be tricked into believing by MSNBC AND CNN that republicans are against the interest of lower middle class white people who are their majority of voters. It's so funny, the liberal mind that is. How naive it is.

this is your 3rd thread with this same pic.

OP is always a fag

Why do progressives hate poor people?

Seriously since when did it become shameful to vote on principals rather than on what personally benefits you most in that exact moment?

Why the fuck do you make the same threads everyday.

Because they only care if their money is spent, anyone else is fair game to them.

Because we do not think in the moment like a Tardigrade, we think ahead.

I like when leftists ask the question of why someone would possibly vote with principles in mind rather than self interest.

1 post by this id. Sage

WHY DO YOU FUCKING RETARDS REPLY TO THIS SHIT
THEY POST THIS SAME EXACT THING EVERY FUCKING DAY
1 POST BY THIS ID
SAGE AND KYS

>1 post by this ID
Watch this thread get 100 replies anyway.
Sage goes in the options field.

Mass immigration = cheap labor, which is only good for business owners.

Government regulation apply on small and medium businesses which make them stop growing and help big corporation to build monopolies.

To many regulation create a economic bubble where prices are determined not by production cost, revenue and demand but by government regulations.

The same reason you faggots make this thread everyday and get no clear answers. Go smell your shit somewhere else, it smells bad to everybody but you.

If i see this copy pasta shill thread one more time ima explode, saaaage

We should've voted Hillary for TPP and wage competition with Vietnamese.

It's bascially this: western central bank controlled capitolism has always been about increasing the the wealth of the corporations and of the wealthy. It was never designed to create good lasting and well paying jobs for the people. The transfer of wealth goes on as always. Bubbles are created and burst robbing ordinary people of even more wealth. It doesn't matter in the end if you vote left or right.