Ok so HYPOTHETICALLY say that Trump and crew are, indeed, proven to be full on committing treason with Russia...

Ok so HYPOTHETICALLY say that Trump and crew are, indeed, proven to be full on committing treason with Russia. What is your reaction?

When (again, hypothetically) he is impeached?

Arrested?

I'm not saying he is or will or anything, just wondering.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1KizJ9g07u8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i will be upset

Stfu, Trump will never be impeached.

Upset angry, or upset sad?

You seem to be unclear on the concept of a hypothetical.

Still way way better than Hillary. It'd just be less way.

We're not at war with Russia, it will never be treason.
It'll be something dumb like the obstruction of justice by firing Comey.

Trump will crawl back to his tower and go back to reality TV and collect Evangelical bucks from the idiots who watch Duck Dynasty.

War isn't a requisite, just that we are attacked. That is a valid interpretation of the charges.

>what if Trump wasn't Trump.
If Trump wasn't Trump, then I wouldn't think of Trump as if he were Trump.

Happy, you cock sucking faggot?

I'd be cool with it hashtag, not my president hashtag, flag hashtag,

In all seriousness I couldn't give a flying rats arse, but presendtial keks will be further and fewer between, which is a bit shit. On the plus side an actual presidential impeachment would make for a unique happening that we will never see again in our lifetime.

I like Russia. So hope to participate in a civil war would be my reaction.

I don't understand the complaint.

It's not even possible. Treason is the attempted coup or removal of a state's leader, or betraying one's country either by attacking it, killing it's people, destroying it's infrastructure or aiding an enemy in doing so

no it's not, shut the fuck up

Your OP is nothing more than "what if reality was different"

If reality were different, my opinion would change.

But it's not.

So fuck you.

>just that we are attacked
"Feeling attacked" and actually being attacked are two different things, cupcake, no matter what your sociology major taught you

A "hypothetical" covers that, yes.

Who mentioned feelings? The accused hacking electioneering is sufficient. If you don't think cyber warfare is serious, then imagine the nations power grid shut down for half a year.

What if the Jews controlled virtually everything you think about the world?

How would you feel?

Sell every American stock I own

Like not doing what what the powers that be would have me do, and supporting competing organizations.

>Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.
Define Russia as an enemy, and you're good to go. Even if they didn't count now, they could be designated as such after the fact.

As a bong I couldn't give a shit about it.
Russia is literally less degen than the west now.
>Parks APC outside any fuckers house fucking around with Islam & reduces it to dust
>Offers one way ticket for gays out of Russia
>Promotes family values
>Swiftly ends any cultural marxist BS

Until cnn can tell me what it is trump gave Russia in return idgaf. Sage

It's assumed that comes with the hypothetical package.

As it looks at the moment, it at the very least includes loads of money.

What would this treason look like OP?

shooooooo leaf shoo

I dunno, use your imagination based on whats been thrown at him already.

It's not possible.

Treason only applies if it happens while we're in a shooting war with another country.

I literally don't give a shit. Our dirty campaign beat their dirty campaign. I would literally vote for Putin to be POTUS before a fucking Clinton.

Let's just say HYPOTHETICALLY that this all blows back in the face of dems, they all get arrested and we replace them with far right republicans and then the left mass suicides and my dick grows 2 inches.

There has to be a shooting war as declared by the Congress, or a treason charge does not apply.

Well because im not an overly prideful faggot i will accept i was wrong

Whos money though? If it's his personal money oh well. If it's taxpayers then it's a different story

I'd be pissed and very disappointed. But it would depend on exactly what happened as far as 'treason.'

If Trump was actually colluding with Russia he'd be more based than I think he is even.

Eh, fine. Impeachment and arrest still apply, for various reasons. I modify the proposition.

Massive loans and investments from russians. Lots of money laundering.

The idea was compromising the power and station of the united states, in exchange for money and illicit assistance in securing the election.

Although it doesn't seem to fit the definition of treason (currently) so whatever.

That would really suck. Good thing there's been absolutely no evidence of collusion.

They aren't committing treason.

According to the US Constitution:

"Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open Court. The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason."

Trump has done none of those things. Accepting knowledge about a political opponent (which is unproven and most likely made up) is neither giving aid and comfort to the enemy nor levying war against the United States.

OP is a faggot.

>he'd be more based than I think he is even.

WOW THAT'S NOT VERY GOOD ENGLISH FRIEND ALMOST LIKE YOU SPEAK RUSSIAN OR SOMETHING AS A PRIMARY LANGUAGE

If the deep state rips Trump down it will be them signing their death warrant. But its looking more like Fusion GPS manufactured the Russian narrative and the meeting, which is entrapment, fraud, and more. Obama #wiregate will be a bigger story than watergate later this year.

Juniors emails imply a whole hell of a lot.

I am a faggot, but a straight faggot. Possibly the worst kind of faggot. I can neither have my cake nor eat it.

Anyways, addressed here

A president cannot be arrested while in office.

Impeachment takes a majority House vote and 67 Senate votes. The Democrats only have 48 Senators. Best of luck getting it done.

Meeting with someone to discuss crimes of another person is not a crime.

We're not at war with Russia so there is no treason. This is Dems throwing shit at the wall hoping something sticks.

>The idea was compromising the power and station of the united states, in exchange for money and illicit assistance in securing the election.

I'd have to know all the details. And it'd have to be 100% rock solid evidence that Trump himself knew about it and gave the okay, without any doubt. But it'd be a problem; he'd have to resign, probably.

Collusion is not a illegal unless connected to an actual crime. Without a crime, collusion is just a CNN talking point.

pretty obvious what happens at Sup Forums if this happens.
we move onto the second best timeline and meme Mikes power lever through the roof.

"Imply" to you means you can imagine in your head a scenario where this might've been something bad. Hint: your head is not reality

Could this be why begala is pushing the "we need to bomb Russia" meme?

That's not all of what is alleged.

The hypothetical supposes that there is no reasonable doubt of guilt.

Never question the God-Emporer you fucking faggot.

Even if we bomb Russia now, that's after the fact and does not cover past events. Begala plan is no good.

Well we know they didn't pass any info on the DNC, because the DNC wasn't even hacked.

>The hypothetical supposes that there is no reasonable doubt of guilt.

I already gave you my answer then.

What is alleged in the Don Jr. emails, then?

Multiple things, it's complicated and I'm sure if you can get to Sup Forums you have access to google. I'm not here to convince anyone of what us accused, I'm just asking a simple what-if.

Why? Do you want to know if people will just blindly support Trump?
That's easy: No.

Shill circle jerk thread...

Big Gulps eh? Welp, see ya later!

I don't care. I want the US and Russia to get along. I miss the Bush/Putin bromance. Everything was rad, you had Russian and American soldiers hanging out in the former USSR countries in central asia since Russia helped the US against the Taliban.

Obama really fucked up everything. The coup in Ukraine, the mess in Syria...

Slaughter some niggers to vent frustration. youtu.be/1KizJ9g07u8

Here's the answer to your what-if:

I'm literally the only guy here supposing the negative, and only in a half assed fashion.

You have fun, though.

You'd be surprised what a politicians desire to hang onto power can accomplish.

>mfw CNN was right, its teh Russians.

Mind Rape Media (MRM) is trying to Mind Rape America into a shallow grave

don't even accept an inch of the Russia Freak conspiracy theory

Ok so HYPOTHETICALLY say that Clinton and CIA are, indeed, proven to be full on committing treason with Israel. What is your reaction?

When (again, hypothetically) they are arrested?

Shut down?

I'm not saying they are or will or anything, just wondering.

Fuck her, purge the CIA of relevant miscreants, celebrate the arrest of the guilty.

An actual CIA is necessary at any rate, and new leadership should correct most issues.

>Ocean's Eleven plot in real life
Critics for years they were portraying Kremlin as incompetent crooks that do not understand outside world. We're done with this at least, now that Kremlin's behind every rightist party.

Accomplish? I don't even see minor irritation with Trump on the Republican side apart from a one or two Neocons.

Americans, would you rather a Russian puppet, HRC, or Zuckerberg? Zuckerberg would make a great leader, he visited a rural town that makes meat from bovine animals.

see, thats where the "experience" comes in. it doesnt help you do your job but it sure helps you hide stuff.

Won't feel anything because impeachment=/=removal from office; It's just legal jargon that describe formal charges being brought against ANY government official. What he did isn't a high crime and there's no way the motion would pass both house and senate if the penalty were to be so great as removal from office....talking to someone, who may be of foreign nationality but not an official enemy, who may have info about your political opponent is not a high crime.

So, hypothetically if he were impeached, I wouldn't care because the process would either likely not make it all the way past the house, will more than likely not carry the penalty of removal from office, or will likely get dropped and life will probably go on as usual with liberals eternally btfo as their nuclear option got defused

The American people are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

That's Democracy™ for you.

Pick a side or die.

Don't care.

Russia didn't change any votes. So I don't care.

If Trump offends enough of their own base with his actions, their own seats are in jeopardy if they support him. Do you think they'll support him at the certain expense of their own positions?

Stop. You don't know the meaning of the word treasony

This was my plan all along.

>2016

Trump wins and I get to drink liberal tears

>Sometime during Trumps first term

Trump is removed from office for being an incompetent idiot. Red necks chimp out and get put down by the government.

Seriously am I the only one who is still in this for the lulz? Do you faggots seriously like Trump?

First, Trump won despite the GOP counter-signaling him at every turn. 'Offending the base' is a two way street. If the Senators impeach Trump, their base could turn against them just as easily. Most politicians love status quo.

Second, not seeing even an inkling of Trump offending his base.

>what if the laws of physics were all different
It's mentally degenerate and leads to insanity to consider the implications of impossible things. The truth is all that matters and all you should consider.

Don't care.

Nobody's cared about Russia since the Berlin Wall came down. Elderly Americans who still linger in news organisations are under the impression people are still in cold war mentality. Most normies think "Russia? What?"

I imagine you'd have difficulty matter-of-factly proving the nothingness of the various nothingburgers. That's what makes hypotheticals work.

It doesn't matter. Trump stands for the right thing. No smear campaign will ever demolish what is right.

I'll be shilling for American civil war from the comfort of my basement.
Sage for trying to slide the new state department leaks

I wouldn't care. Russia is based and I would like for them to be actively destroying the USA.

>committing treason with russia
except we're not at war
so everytime someone yells treason, you know you found the tard

You will not trick me with your poisonous sophistry jew. Right thinking whites know intuitively truth when they see it and lies when they hear them. OPs hypothetical is based on a lie, there's no need to consider it, unless you want to do the bidding of those who seek to harm us.

I guess it would depend on what he did. Like, I don't understand what "collusion" implies. If the Russian government altered votes obviously that's huge and he would deserve to be impeached and imprisoned. But beyond that I don't know, what did they do, give the Trump campaign dirt on the Clintons or convince the public that Trump was a better leader? Neither of those sound like crimes to me.

If a country attacked us and started a war, and an american enabled that, would you not expect charges of treason? Because that's part of the scenario being floated here.

Again, I'm not saying that's the scenario at the moment, but it is technically plausible down the road based on current information.

Too bad the truth isn't always right and what's right isn't always the truth.

If you keep coming to Sup Forums I will enslave your logic.

That's impossible. We aren't at war with Russia.

well, as u know, ppl r insane, so im willing 2 bet some insane motherfucker is going 2 try to kill his entire blood-line; & i dont mean just 1 insane motherfucker, there's too many ppl nowadays 4 there 2 b just 1; so what im gonna do, is just watch that happen... cause. fk yea bro, AMERICA!!

See Are you having a stroke?

No, 'sir'. Why do you ask?

Well a stroke could cause brain damage, but I suppose you might just always be like that.

Carry on.

that's ironic

lol

Hey I'm not always this drunk

I support a strong alliance with Russia.

I would argue Trump is seeking to end our historical feuding to protect the white race from the brown hordes, islam, and a rapidly growing chinese power.

aw man, how lame

u should b like that Roman God, Bacchus or maybe like Jesus, those dudes love parties, & theyre fkin awesome man

Read the constitutional definition of treason. Noone committed treason.

That said, I'm happy if the Russians did indeed help Trump. Our own govt was unwilling to bring down the corruption, at least someone was looking out for us.

There is no such thing as uncorrupting someone, just putting up a façade in hopes that the corruption doesn't continue to spread.

Double points if it makes you money.

Just to be clear, I'm not judging you guys, just curious where you fall. That said, those aren't your reactions to events.

Sorry not quite a wild drunk, I just get sorta overly articulate and happy, then sleep. I would totally love to have the domain of Dionysus though, goddamn.

>Ok so HYPOTHETICALLY say that Trump and crew are, indeed, proven to be full on committing treason with Russia.

Depends in what capacity you're talking about.

Are you talking about running with "sources familiar with his thinking", repeating it over and over for 6 months, and then claiming it's fact?