I MAY HAVE UNCOVERED SOMETHING BIG

I AM NOT HIGH
I AM NOT DRUNK

Sup Forums HAS NOT LET ME POST

THIS IS TRY #3

This could be the final redpill. It is a deep rabbithole.

Us Europeans are not from Earth.
Asians are not from Earth.
Jews are not from Earth.
The negro is from Earth.

This is not pro-negro propaganda. They are a savage species incapable of abstract thought and basic civilization. The Euro is, as is the Asian, the Jew is but a leach of all.

Europeans are from Mars.
Asians are form Jupiter.
Jews are from Saturn.

I don't have much to go on yet but I've just started researching this theory of mine and put together some basic connections. You have believed less and acted on less, /pol.

Observe, Saturn, it's hexagon on the south pole.
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/science/saturn/hexagon-in-motion/
Note its similarities to both the star of David and the universe, use google sky. Some have said the hexagon is a portal to hell, or perhaps a gate of some kind.

Europeans have been discovered to all come from a single population in what is now modern day Belgium.
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3569545/The-founding-fathers-Europe-DNA-reveals-Europeans-related-group-lived-Belgium-35-000-years-ago.html

I hope you believe me. This is a call to action to those willing. I need you to aid this research, look everywhere for anything supporting this, Mars, Jupiter, there is concrete evidence for Earth.

We were created and designed.

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/atl/olb/index.htm
fryskednis.blogspot.com/
fryskednis.blogspot.de/2016/10/radio-interview-on-aesir-broadcasting.html
fryskednis.blogspot.de/2016/03/red-ice-radio-interview-reference-list.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3454515/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Goyim I....

kek. My babe's from venus.

I have a joint PhD in astrophysics and Celtic studies from Swansea University, Wales and I can 100% confirm that OP is telling the truth. I can crunch the numbers EASILY, but I need the FUNDING to do so. Help a scientist out, lads. You will find my patreon on Swansea University's website.

This.

Meth pipe.
Down.

We are all from earth and the only possible red pill here is that Europeans only look like some Somalians and Arabs because convergent evolution, high cheekbones and angular features are pretty.

Europeans could therefore be pure Neanderthal.

Now fuck off about aliens, no one cares about earth.

just donated to ur pay-tre-on
But in all seriousness, look this up

OP is telling the truth.

The savages hate us Saturnians for our superior IQ

>from a single ancestor in Belgium
Have you read the Oera Linda, friend? We are Frya's people, and she is the daughter of the allfather, Wralda.

Ignore the bs saying this is a fake.
sacred-texts.com/atl/olb/index.htm
fryskednis.blogspot.com/
fryskednis.blogspot.de/2016/10/radio-interview-on-aesir-broadcasting.html
fryskednis.blogspot.de/2016/03/red-ice-radio-interview-reference-list.html

major redpill
the planets aren't real

Oh, just to add, according to this, we originate from Frisland (Frisia). Let the book speak to you. It will feel like home. I had some spooky things happen when I first read it.

OP , si tienes links / informacion sobre esto deberias hacer imagenes o un buen thread sobre este tema , intenta explicarnos todo y no te olvides ningun detalle , yo tambien vi esas similitudes entre Las razas , son mas de lo que pensamos , los planetas no solo son unas ¨Bolas¨ de masa que giran por el sistema solar

Todos los planetas tienen una frecuencia , una energia y que dan forma a todo lo que percibimos , Son ondas que alteran nuestra realidad , no estoy seguro pero hace tiempo lei que el sol tenia un Nemesis , habian 2 soles en el sistema solar y que el planeta saturno gobernaba o algo asi , seria interesante que investigues

bump

I thought everyone knew this?

> I am a clumsy oaf and can't post a thread
> 4chins is blocking me for the deep state

help anons I found the red pills..

Do you even telescope bruh?

wtf kek why didnt u tell me
But in all seriousness, yall look into this.

Wtf I hate Saturn now

You need to get back on your meds again Sparky.

Maybe you should get drunk or high...

SO YOU BE SAYIN WHAT MAH NIGGA

beat me to it

saturn made by gook chinese and shit Korea fuck korea you dog eat people die in floor

this

dumbass we know ur samefagging

Los OVNIS son nuestra gente tratando de llamar nuestra atención.

Si usted no responde a este hilo, su madre será violada por un refugiado

I have no sides and I must LOL.
this pic is forever on my wall. framing it in expensive frame to show all the truth of this meme.
THANK.
YOU.
user.

Close op, but europeans are actually descendants from pleiadians. One of the many alien races who visit, monitor and dick around on this planet.

Get some sleep OP.

Bump for interest

MEN ARE FROM MARS
WOMEN LOVE MY PENIS

ayyy lmao bro... the fuck is wrong with you?

I think you need a good nights sleep

np senpai
its my OC too

The fuck is the nigger on about?

>HOL' UP
>*eats waffle*
>SO YOU BE SAYIN'
>*gets blown up in the airport*
>WE WUZ
>*hates walloons
>BELGIANS N' SHIET?

DELET THIS

ill shove a bed up your ass faggot

>Europeans are from Mars.
Wrong.
>Asians are form Jupiter.
Wrong.
>Jews are from Saturn.
Wrong.

You're easily evading the truth that humans were on Earth for tens of thousands and you've easily forgotten about early homo-sapiens and whatnot. Here's a theory you should look into: Humans are a cross breed between aliens and early humans. No god, no evolution, just this + more.

WE

Bump

What if the threat is worse then jews?

>Jews are from Saturn.
o rly

Saturn and Jupiter are gas giants you fucking moron. Besides, Saturn used to be a "second sun" anyway.

>jupiter
>gas giant
what did they mean by that

Sure is summer up in here.

Jk sage

Yeah goyim, that's right. We are a HUMAN RACE and were created on EARTH.

Is there an infodump on this yet? I want to get in on this but I'm gonna need some jpegs and pastebins before I can consider it all proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

> smoking the crystal jew

Kekkalackin'

you mean to say that the earth isn't flat?

>this image
I hate you kikes so much, but even I must admit this shit is gold.
I'm gonna use this next time I'm larping as a Jew for bait (you)s.

Haven't got the links but wasn't there a study that showed that whites body clocks matched up perfectly with a mars day and blacks with an earth day?
Also there's a theory that the asteroid belt is a destroyed planet.
Pretty out there as far as conspiracy theories go, but who knows...

>theory

I looked it up before posting and there was this one "theory" (it was pretty incomprehensible) on GLP, but it's mostly meth-fueled speculation

If this is all true, and i am assuming it is strait off the bat, then where do Mexicans come from?

OP is Sup Forums intelligence agency. Give him a braek

I'm like 20% Native American. Do I get to be an alien, too?

>a study that showed that whites body clocks matched up perfectly with a mars day
What a fucking pile of bullshit. Don't you think that after a few hundred thousand years on Earth that their body clocks would have adjusted?

mexicans are spaniard/east asian

I am OP lol, that GLP post was what I was referring to as "mostly meth-fueled speculation"

Humans naturally drift to a 25 hour day in sensory deprivation. Mars has a 25 hour day. what now?

Bump because Kek never lies.

this could be the study?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3454515/

TRUTH. Help this guy out!

Are we in a simulation, OP?

Should we work together with blacks to defend our planet?

Tell me more.

damn right we're from jupiter

Asians were from mars, actually. Their atmosphere got stripped from a solar flare. Purebreeds live underground, and because they were ultra-liberal their main colony on earth got sacked when they didn't fight back against humans for "spiritual reasons" (see Atlantis), so they decided "fuck that."

Some guy claimed you can communicate with them via a form of lucid dreaming, and that they utilize technology not unlike Tesla's designs for power distribution (they could apparently transmit energy like we transmit wifi), didn't have a standing military, knew water was the most precious resource they had so used forms of chemicals to bathe. All sorts of fun hyper-leftist happyland shit.

So basically, yeah, it's all horseshit.

The earth is flat.

good work user

If this is true. We came here in early atlantian years. I dont think we have gotten that far back yet.

the goyim know, shut it all down.jpg

CIAMossad niggers are trying to shill for batshit insane theories on Sup Forums like flatearth and races-from-other-planets because we have uncovered CIA hook, Holocaust religion, ISIS being Israel, pizzagate and others

they are trying to discredit us

flat earth theory is bullshit, mainly to cash grab on the lack of trust in modern science. this theory, if true, would be antithetical to flat earth

1000s of years our bodies would have adjusted to the 24 hr day. What if we are still on mars

it makes more sense if whiteys came from pluto
you know, being declassified and represented as a dog in disney, all part of the genocide. also being furthest from the sun, you see where i am going with this. one thing is missing though, are you implying that Mediterraneans and mid easterners didn't have their own planets and are just rape babies? what about the aboriginals, same tier as niggers? besides, you say look this up, where the fuck can you look it up, anon5 threads? he or she mentioned this shit before, but looking it up there isn't exactly research due to lack of sources, you just have to take the word for it

Even if all true! What does it mean? Will it change our lives? No will we somehow go back to our motherland? No and how do you explain the different atmospheres and adaption from one planet to another?

not again
didnt you already post this just yesterday

Wasn't there something in Tacitus that said the Germans worshiped the god Mars? (The Roman equivalent, obviously)

>Europeans are from Mars.
>Jews are from Saturn.
Boys are from Jupiter because they're stupider.
Girls are from Venus because they're geniuser.

Smoke meth much op?

Woah, Is hot sauce redpilled?

So... evolution is a lie?

that would be Tyr, and Odin took over later on.

>Us Europeans are not from Earth.
>Asians are not from Earth.
>Jews are not from Earth.
>The negro is from Earth.
you've added a complexity that is unnecessary.

We are terraforming robots?

shit is native to toilets, that doesnt mean i like shit or care about it

WE

normally i think mods are total dicks but i really think they were on to something when they shut down your other threads.

Your penis is a simulation. So is your mom.

Hmm, maybe they all have agents trying to unite us through globalism so that their propaganda machines can point at us and push galactic peace on their masses.
We could be the secret key to permanent relations between them all.
But in that case, why can we interbreed?

this is my first thread on the subject you fucking leaf

>The negro is from Earth.

No shit, sherlock. Black Africans are the original earth humans.
Stupid fucking shit.

Are terraforming bio-robots who change planets like earth in to planets like mars so the aliens can live here, they made us!

It all makes sense

There is new evidince to refute that