When will they learn?

When will they learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1KizJ9g07u8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She has a .001% chance that kid could be Blake Griffen, .000000001% chance that kid could be Opera.

in hell, after I hunt his ass down.

jesus fucking christ another retarded looking and soon to be excluded from society chimera... ugh. maybe more like homonculous.... FFS

Key and Peele had a career back in Hollywood so he had to leave

I am convinced the universe or God if you like is righteous and just.

>Be coal burning whore and make sure whites get the message that you are against them
>Have an absolutely hideous mongrel like that little albino baboon

Thank you God for allowing our enemies to be thrown greatest threat to their existence. Feels good man when your enemies kill themselves in an attempt to prove you wrong.

this

Holy shit what an abomination.

That baby is fucking repulsive. Holy shit.

they wont

>This thing will be listed as white

jesus christ I want to kill myself

ME SMASH

holy fucking shittDTSGDGsgsdgsGSDGSDGADGDSFGF

It looks like one of those albinos that get hunted and killed by witch doctors. Presumably to cure headaches and stubbed toes.

Kek

God fucking damn that thing is hideous

OOGA BOOGA BLOX NOOD

OOGA BOOGA BLOX NOOD

PAY FUGGIN TAXES SO MUDSHARK MUMMY CAN FEED AND SHIT OUT MORE OF ME

OOGA BOOGA BLOX NOOD

OOGA BOOGA BLOX NOOD

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And if it gets an extra 10 IQ racial points, then it'll probably go to liberal arts and become one of those annoying half-cast SJWhores.

He's going to be the kid that everyone bully at school. He won't have friend and will be dropping out out college to become a crack addict

Yow

zug zug

Kid looks like a fucking monkey with blonde hair and blue eyes. What a fucking retard ruining her genes

Well, her genes aren't entirely ruined.
Her kid, though, well, will grow up with a huge complex.

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN??

THAT THEIR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES

And some white women believe that beastly horrid mixed mongrel is better than having white children? LOL

What an ugly child. Fucking albino looking piece of shit

(((cancer))) doesn't have a choice. cut it out or it will kill you.

6 months from now: "Why it's important to fight for child support even when the father is unemployed!"

8 months from now: "Remembering Magda, RIP!"

I wonder how fucked up the child's children will be though..

It will grow up with identity issues. Neither race will fully accept it. It looks albino too. Piece of shit child

If he has children with a white woman you probably wouldn't be able to tell they are quadroons.

i think i found the real father

lel Slav genes fought hard and got got the hair and skin colour, but BLACK masterrace genes dominated her face

>Neither race will fully accept it

Exactly. Just look at Elliot Rodger.

>That fucking mongoloid kid
Top kek

MEGA KEK

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

Never because the BBC is just too good. They would rather have that than to be with a small white cock.

kek it's near the top of leddit
they're getting redpilled hard

Baby literally looks mentally ill. How sad

This is her punishment. There's no other explanation...

My sides Jesus fucking Christ
fire up the coalburners!

I get hit on black women all the time..and my dick ain't small or huge..be gone with your meme and come back to reality..most white women that are with blacks are overweight and ugly..from my personal experience that ive seen..not some meme pics over and over

Eeeeeeeew

Reddit is all over this news too.

Anyone know why is going viral?

I literally had a married black woman tell me she would fuck me no questions asked, while at work in front of co-workers.

Lok'tar ogar!

>warrior pvp guide (orc race)

fucking hell m8

It'll be told all her life beauty in the eye of the beholder. The mom will always tell it it's beautiful.

Start burning them alive, it should slow down after a few dozen coal burners are immolated.

Fuck off redditfag

cruel kek

that baby is still going to end up being hot

Oh man that's gotta be shooped.

>all the comments are from women supporting her

Poland will fall.

>its a "oh no reddit is here again out out out episode"
Made me kek

Looks like an ape.

Looks huwhite to me.

But seriously, that chick has some strong Nordic genes if her niglet turned out that blonde.

DUDE

Get the fuck out you stupid nigger

HAHAHAHA!!

lmao how is that subreddit so redpilled?

>it's actually a show about how comedians get their material

wew

The mother isn't even that attractive

Thanks for the laffs based Dutchman.

Never. Women are stupid. That child looks like Algot the Northerner.

I saw a good-looking gal, blonde, pushing a stroller in Starbucks today. You know the type, yoga pants, etc.

I looked in the stroller. Mixed. I looked at her left hand. Bare.

And then I whispered to myself ... BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL

Underrated post

And then you waggled on to get your 3500 kcal cream coffee

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

She has brown eyes, how did the kid end up with blue?

Most of current Sup Forums is from reddit, this board is the reddit containment of Sup Forums.

Here's the cure. youtu.be/1KizJ9g07u8

Made me kek

Looks like an Oblivion character

FUCK!
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Blue is a recessive gene so you can still carry it with your eyes being brown.

underrated

Wow, kurwa genes are so strong that they forced a niglet to be blonde with blue eyes. I literally can't odd....

That is a fugly kid. Looks like it already has some sort of lung disease.

Someone shoop a glock in its hand.

What's with all the cucks posting interracial shit today?

fucking kek

>And then I whispered to myself
Should try screaming it at her next time

>what is a raid

hownu.ru

Sometimes brown eye people have blue eyes when they are babies and they change to brown as they grow. She might just not be old enough for her eyes to turn brown yet.

Look how proud this bitch is for creating that monster.

That kid doesn't look human.