Election Hack

When did the Russians get so fucking good at computers??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1HXxdnV6Gb4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Exactly what does "hacking the election" entail anyway?

Like, is there some election computer that tallies all the votes and it got hacked?

They're good at cyber

It means influencing the masses in a negative way by swinging the undecided vote by the means of media

Soviet era math school's?

How did Hillary and Skippy get high ranking positions if they dont even know how to use computers

That's honestly how the repulicans could have shut it down in the media.

The definition of hack

They didn't have any poll booths.. the election was not hacked?

They or Someone guessed John podesta email password which was 'password' and then leaked the email dump showing Hillary being a sneaky whore.. that's the extent of 'hacking' and I'd call it more.. logging in and downloading

In the same way people say 'life hacks' it's not hacking.

Also poo in loo

Oh, like what Obama did in France for that Albinoid cave dweller Macron.

What's happening in this picture? Looks like some wholesome down home fun.

That image
>Fuckkkkensaved

There was no Russian hacking. I think the Russian are clever enough not to do a hack in Russia. If they wanted to they would do it lets say Austria and write the hack code in another foreign language other than Russian.

Russians have criminality in their blood. Seventy years of communism have taught them how to scam the system, first their own and then everyone else's. When your a natural born criminal, you are incentivized to learn the tools and techniques to advance your criminality.

Wow, so that's how the Jews got so good at it.

Are we posting our Slavs folders?

>They or Someone guessed John podesta email password

He opened a standard phishing email and gave them the password himself. It didn't get caught by the SPF filter because Podesta was using a personal gmail account rather than his DNC.

when Romania taught them how

remember when he switched sides and said hi /pol?

Russian here. Lived in Russia until 18 years old.

People good with computers are a minority like any other country.

But the people good with computers are good with them because computers were literally the only piece of affordable of personal entertainment you can get. Literally where all the autism gets concentrated.

Now I live in Japan. Japs don't have a computer culture because they have way too many other options. Only recently programming has become popular in the mainstream because smartphones.

Russia is so boring that even my dad, who is an old doctor, knows how to do x86 Assembly.

In Russia, if you want to have fun it's either computers if you're a autist, climbing buildings if you're a chad, or krokodil if lost hope.

youtube.com/watch?v=1HXxdnV6Gb4