Bunch of Broflakes here

Bunch of Broflakes here...

>providing a logical, rational counterpoint to radical, irrational, leftist ideas & talking points

>"""""offended"""""
>"""""delicate"""""

This, I'll also add, why do the blacks and others want to intrude on our various activities, all I hear is wining nigs about how they have it so bad, or how they are superior yet we are legally obligated to include them in everything because otherwise it would hurt their poor feelings. Deep down they know they are shit, and if it were legal to do so, no one would want to be around them willingly.

why do liberals love to label all thethings ahd specially those who don't fit their wicked mindset?

>"GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!"
>fake implication everyone reading is your "buddy"
>all caps
>exclamation points

Maybe I'm just a jealous loser that has no friends but this kind of shit makes me physically ill, especially EXCLAMATION POINTS !!!!!

SEE HOW HAPPY I AM PALS!!!! ?

the alt right is so successful lefties are appropriating their language ironically, like we used to do with ebonics

because being an edgy right winger is cool.

>every insult being hurled back at us are just cheap knockoffs of our insults

Feels good to win the culture war, bucko.

>they'll use this term when someone complains that their kid got mock jizzed on by a tranny at a pride parade

>confirmation bias

Wow, stupidity sure gets the most exposure these days.

'Bro' culture is degenerate and homoerotic why do feminists have such a fixation with it if it only constitutes a very small percentage of men overall?

"broflake" makes me think of chocolate corn flakes

also, the fact that they acknowledge "snowflake" as an insult now, kek

bet you're a nigger or a woman who found Sup Forums from twitter

>offended by other activities
>(broflake) in example suggests new activity
>gets called broflake for celebrating being a non-faggot by a SMURT LIBRUL

Talk about hypocrisy...

Any enjoyable activity male activity that doesn't involve women is inherently offensive to women, because it takes away their ability to manipulate through sex

i hate it too

Why do these people want to alienate the demographic that pays the taxes that support them? I'm generally nice to people who do things for me in order to encourage them to keep doing it.

>Froflakes

Niggers who get ass blasted by everything.

I think the strangest thing to me about modern newspeak is that it has not yet made a single effort to deviate from even the grammatical format that Orwell described in order to more easily hide itself. Is the left really so confident at this stage that it believes that any attempt to call this what it is can be suppressed entirely with shaming?

They view the whole Systemâ„¢ as invalid and gibs as their birthright. Gratitude and respect don't enter into the equation.

You'd be surprised about the kinds of things women say about the men they like fucking.

Why is a man who wants a servile horse so keen on riding it to exhaustion?
People submit when they're broken.

I have no concern for minority rights anymore. After seeing how bad we get treated for wanting the same thing, how condescending and malevolent these people are, I literally give 0 fucks about their rights anymore.

They may break some people, but they're also creating large groups of hateful people who used to actually care about them.

saged and reported

Well that's the double-edged sword of manipulation tactics: their influence has an expiry date.
And boy does it get ugly when that happen.