Hey guys Drew from Stray from the Path here and would like to just say that if I see any of you fucks at my show I will...

Hey guys Drew from Stray from the Path here and would like to just say that if I see any of you fucks at my show I will make sure you leave with broken bones. You guys think you will stop us? You cant stop the resistance. Peace the fuck out you nazi fuckers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI
hooktube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI
youtube.com/watch?v=7m7njvwB-Ks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I actually found this song kinda catchy.

Dunno why.

I heard he's 4"1'?

dont be mean user its 4'9"

5"8 actually. Fuck off

larpfag
>sage

yuh, make moar

hire the same producer too

>tfw you find out he's 3'9

3"8?? Man this guy just keeps getting shorter.

You should just start a fight with anyone with this haircut. This haircut means they wanna murder all black people

Please make more music! Loved the last one, super catchy. Peace dude!

Tits or gtfo

Post height faggot

>yfw youre 0.39 meters tall

You're even worthy of googling.

that guy is very pretty

I want to go to one of these shitty shows and fight the band and the whole crowd simultaneously. I'll let Eric Clanton bike lock me first to make it a fair fight.

I would shoot up your concer and rip your spine with my bare hand, AWWWOOOOOOO

Sure you will nigger

>4.1"
That's his penis size

>Talks big game over the internet

Change out your tampon femboi.

Neat copypasta.

Nice video, DRUMPF is FINISHED!

Is it still up? I reported it to YT and DHS for advocating and promoting terrorism against United States citizens based on ideology.

Fucking kek, best comparison yet

the original video got banned but a lot of video copies are still being uploaded

suck a dick faggot i'll be waiting behind your house for you to sleep, watch your fucking back nigger, i'm coming for you and in you.

Links? I have a copypasta on file on my home computer I'll paste into the report fields.

No it's still up

youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI

>TFW you're .38 feet tall

I don't have the copypasta on me, but in the "Report Terrorism" link this is 500 characters exactly:

>This song's lyrics DIRECTS LISTENERS to go out and assault, murder, or otherwise commit acts of violence against American Citizens based on political ideology.

The FIRST AMENDMENT DOES NOT PROTECT artists who incite to violence or otherwise induce others commit violence against someone based on their race, politics or sexuality. Furthermore, this song directly violates the PATRIOT Act.

I will be reporting this link to the DHS and FBI.

Please remove this song whose lyrics promote terrorism.

I'm drunk at a bar, so excuse any typos.

user.. you're gay.

Here's the link for those that wanna deny their record company those jewtube sheks.
hooktube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI

if this is a legit post your most likely gonna end up getting fucking killed

Hey drew from stray from the path eat a dick.
I wouldn't be caught dead at one of your shows

youtube.com/watch?v=7m7njvwB-Ks

LOL MANLET

Also
>790K Beach House
Lol fuck off capitalist pig
Take your gay ass song with you