Have you ever actually seen this IRL?? I'm honestly not sure I can say I have

Have you ever actually seen this IRL?? I'm honestly not sure I can say I have.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixed_(United_Kingdom_ethnicity_category)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>white woman, black man
Once. I was in my capital and I saw a woman with a fat middle-aged nigger. She looked Polish. All the coalburners are Polish.
>black father
Finding Santa is more likely.

Black man with his kids? No.

Honestly no. Most white women/black men couples I see are some fat, trashy white chick and a loser "thug" black guy. I know there are probably exceptions somewhere but I don't see it.

>blacks
>sticking around
Can't say that I have, usually just some whore pushing around a stoller with a nigglet acting like a sheeboon on her cell phone, a nig is gonna do what they always do, go find another whore to mess with.

I've seen this few weeks ago here in Serbia for the first time ever, their mongrel kid was a bit older. Although the wife wasn't blonde so I'm not sure if that's white enough for you. I'm also seeing more muslims with hijab. Europe is done.

Brazil is coming to you.

>looked polish
You know being abroad even I can't tell often whether someone is Polish, unless I hear them speak clearly up close. So fuck you with your assumptions faggot.
You're the biggest cuckolds in Europe.

Yes.

Mestizos + white women are pretty common here
That's how we went from a 70% white country in 1900 to a Mestizo shithole

Happened with my sister.

I have never seen a black father with his mulatto children. It's always the fat white skank alone pushing a stroller. It's fucking sad.

Look at the phenotype range on those kids holy fuck

I have, but there's never a father around. It's always some beat up or fat white skank with a deformed shit colored half-breed kid buying food with welfare.

I'm so sorry

I've seen a few exceptions, but it looks like drugs are the linking factor.

That would be the Swedes or Germs.
Seriously, though, Polish women move West and they become even bigger degenerates than the natives.
Poles look different to Brits.

Yes, lots of it. If euros don't stop inviting niggers, this will be the future of Europe

I have.
Black guy / German wife.
Black guy is fairly well-to-do, but treats his kid like shit.
Ignores his kid.
Seen some hapas too.
They're pretty fucked up in their own ways.
As I get older I really do think that race mixing is a bad call - for the psychology of the children.
Plus blacks usually making crap fathers.

Uhm yeah sure m8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixed_(United_Kingdom_ethnicity_category)

it's very common in canada.

I havent and I live near them. I have never seen a decent looking White woman coal burner either. The best looking ones are addicts. dont buy the meme they use the same ten pictures to try an rustle people here

Cali bro here.

I used to see a lot of women date apes but never breed with them. I have only seen about 15 coal burners with an actual husband and kids walking around in public. Mexicans girls breed with nogs all the time.

The only time its a hot white girl is if the nigger is a rich celebrity or a cocaine dealer. Same with beaners.

Yea just two.
A high school couple who now have two kids. One of the few blacks I know who didn't have a father that wasn't chasing a rap career after high school. Funny enough the sister of the girl who is with the black guy had a baby with another white guy in high school and that white guy is no longer around.

Second would be one of my friends mom got remarried with some black dude. Real cool guy, wife is a stay at home mom so she contributes almost nothing in the finance department but the guy is high on the corporate ladder of a giant company so he makes a shit ton of money. Dropping $100k on an car for wife - no problem. Private school for kids - easy, million dollar home - you betcha.
Real nice guy, genuinely one of the nicest people I have ever met who would go out of his way to talk to you or help you out.

Literally Poles and council estate chavs. You don't know what your women get up to when the cat's out. Polish women are massive whores. My mate, who mustered up the stupidity to go to Poland, said that Polish women are the easiest to fuck. All you need to do is flash your wallet and speak with your Western accent and they'll be clawing at you, abandoning their weasel-faced Polish boyfriend.

i see it all the time, oddly the guy on the right is always missing from the picture though.

Saw nog + frog girl at the Grand Canyon with their kinky hair mudbaby speaking french. Circa 2010 at the hight of Obama race my xing indoctrination

Not nearly as often as Sup Forums would have you believe.

Weirdly enough, there was plenty of Blonde, White Women with Black Men or Mixed race children shopping at the supermarket I shopped at, but never any other type of mixed race.

Plus, most mixed race relationships in the UK are between non-whites.

I see it every day, the worst is seeing high-school girls with black guys though. I wonder what their dads think..

That was already back in 2005

You are doomed, stop lying to yourself and trying to shift it on someone else.

No. the woman is always single raising the little nigglet alone because the nig has ran off

Polish immigration into the UK has been taking place well before 2005.

When I was a kid visiting my grandmother in Tulsa I looked out the back window of the car and there was an interacial couple. I said something along the lines of "hey they're a black guy and a white gi dating, are their kids going to be weird" and my dad lost his shit at the stoplight

Whatever m8 thanks for taking out our trash. They belong in a trash country. The category of a mixed race is an unknown concept in my cunt.

Interestingly enough, most of my black friends parents who are together are more culturally white than black. I am not pro racemixing or anything but I do feel bad for the ones who get stuck with shitty options because it's apparently harder to find a quality black qt out there. As black friend of mine who is black said "I grew up around black women, I know whet they're like, I don't want to spend the rest of my life with them. I want a nice jewish or italian qt"

I see white women with half nigger children all the time, usually looking for a "real man" to come in and take over their mistakes for them. But I've never seen a black father around.

I do believe that Anglo-Polish people are classed as mixed race too.

Yeah

There's a WFBM and their doubloon offsping in my town

You only see it in backwards places like the South or California

I rarely leave the house, so no.

every black woman i've ever met hates black dudes, but they only hate them after they have 2+ kids with them and turn into single moms

every white woman i've ever met is either openly disgusted at the thought of black men or say there is nothing wrong with dating them "but i wouldn't date one personally"

you cucks are the only people that spread and believe this propaganda outside of jews

Please stop posting in cuck threads. To the OP

we've decided on how to send you a message

Ya gotta pay the toll if you want to burn the coal

Sorry but i've seen tons of hot white chicks with beaners lol its the most popular different race pairing in this country don't let hiphop or just pop culture in general fool you, nigs get pushed as atractive big dick alpha males and the weak minded low iq will fall for it but they aren't in the majority. Spics are underestimated, lots of girls like them

I spent my teenage years growing up in an upper class gated community and while I haven't seen many interracial couples I have seen a couple white people who adopted niglet children.

Back to the interracial question I haven't seen much although my first girlfriend was black (dumb as hell too a year older than me and a grade below me but she had obviously had a crush on me for years so I said whatever and went out with her). Never had sex with her because I was 12 and I was like 50% sure her family would literally kill me if I did but still.

Add about 50 pounds to the white girl and yes, I've seen it

Yes. It's way more common now than 20 years ago but still much rarer than the media/libtards like to pretend. I give interracial couples dirty looks and make rude comments just loud enough for them to hear. None have ever had the balls to confront me about it.

Yes I have.
The niece of a family friend has two mixed kids, the nigger dad is still around.
That said, neither of the mutts look white.

Nuke this fucking country please Glorious Golden Leader.

most of the times i see mixed race kids, their parents are not around
same goes for niglets
savages are born to be uneducated zombies